Dr. Tessa Marburger, MD

Dr. Tessa Marburger, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tessa Marburger, MD is a neurology specialist in Bismarck, ND and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Univ Of Mi Med Sch in 2006 and specializes in neurology and neuromuscular medicine.

810 E Rosser Ave

Bismarck, ND 58501

Learn about Dr. Marburger

See how frequently Dr. Marburger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Marburger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Neuromuscular Medicine

Dr. Marburger does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Marburger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marburger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marburger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marburger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marburger's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marburger to family and friends

Dr. Marburger's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I do not recommend Tessa Marburger. I had a stroke years ago. I'm on social security disability and Medicare because of it. She told me my exam was fine, but my MRIshowed I had abnormal inconsistencies. I wrote a letter telling her I need some home health care and need to try physical therapy....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Marburger is a great doctor, she really listens to you and goes over and above to help. She got me on a medication that took me from daily migraines to maybe 1 a month or less. She is quick to respond to questions and is very kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I think the bad reviews are crazy!! I've been to 3 neurologists throughout North Dakota and I think she and her staff are the best!! Her nurse and front receptionists have always treated me well!! I had to miss an appointment (by accident... Because I totally forgot) and was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely one of the worst doctors I've ever been to. Her and everyone in the office are completely incompetent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I would give a zero if I could. She is really nice and polite but as a caregiver she is not efficient. She is not updated with the new medications and tried to prescribe these really old school anti depressants which didn't do anything for my headaches but made me really sleep and tired all the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1