Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Tessa Dake, MD
Dr. Tessa Dake, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Freeland, MI. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Dake is affiliated with McLaren - Central Michigan.

Freeland Office

5694 Midland Rd

Freeland, MI 48623

• Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dake

Dr. Dake's Experience

Dr. Dake's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Arizona Family Practice

Dr. Dake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dake to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Dake's Performance
    POOR
    POOR
    GOOD
Farmington, MI |
This woman is passive aggressive and has an unpleasant personality. She has disrespectful to me as a patient. I am going to look for another doctor. I shouldn't have to feel that she is condescending to me.
Bay City, MI |
The office never answers the phone. Always have to leave a message only for it to never be returned. The doctor never truly addresses concerns. Have basically been told to 'wait out' my problems or that I'm just going to have to 'deal with them'. Wants a bunch of tests run but not any that are relavent to my concerns. Doesn't treat depression as a real condition and chronic illness isn't worried about. I highly discourage anyone from using her.
in Midland, Mi |
I wouldn't recommend her to anybody. Everytime I go I feel insulted and my stomach gets upset just going to see her. I shouldn't have to feel that way and I've seen my share of doctors. She doesn't have a nice bedside manner and I won't be going back. Only reason I saw her this long was due to DR's in the area not accepting new patients. Her staff however, is wonderful.
Midland, MI |
Not impressed. She wanted to see me every 2 months for rechecks. The one time I called and really needed to see her I was told she was too busy. I was given horrible unthinking advice about how to handle my condition via her staff (via the doctor). She seems to be a bit vindictive when you cancel appointments as well. I get the impression she doesn't know much beyond colds, flu, blood pressure type things. I do not recommend.
in Mount Pleasant, MI |
I did not trust her with my Trans health care in the overall scheme of things. Be careful of how much you disclose about any type of mental illness you might be struggling with. For me, that's when I started to feel like these appointments were being tainted by pathologizing my diagnosis and using them to question my ability to be able to self-inject by myself. I have been self injecting for over 10 years... lastly, please find someone who has been doing trans care for at least 5 years or so.
Chicago, IL |
I would never recommend this doctor. She gave me false information three times, once completely misinterpreting lab results. Her interpersonal skills are completely lacking, coming across very self-righteous and rude.
Midland, MI |
SHE IS NOW IN FREELAND AS PART OF MIDMICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER. I would NEVER recommend this doctor. I stopped going to her because she has NO knowledge in Chronic Pain or anything for that matter. Very RUDE! She just has NO CLASS! I've heard from SEVERAL people who interact with her patients that they have heard people don't like her! I think she has NO bedside manners! PLEASE DON'T RISK YOUR WELL BEING BY GOING TO HER! Her nurse and office staff are the BEST!
Have you seen Dr. Tessa Dake, MD?
Are you Dr. Dake?