Dr. Terry Wood, MD

Pediatric Hematology & Oncology ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Wood

MORSE, RUSTIN, MD

1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ 85016

Dr. Terry Wood, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1974 and specializes in pediatric hematology & oncology.

Dr. Wood accepts

Dr. Wood accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Wood's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wood?
Dr. Wood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Terry Wood, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I am, Cynthia J. Sweeney. My husband is Gary K. Sweeney. Our daughter, Dorothy N Sweeney, is now turning 22 yrs. Dorothy was 5 when diagnosed with A.L.L.Leukemia and this summer will be in remission 17 yrs. She was on the cover and center article of Supermodels Unlimited and her pageant group has now donated o er $100,000 to Children's Miracle Network. She is now expecting her first child and our first grandchild! All glory going to Jesus and Dr. Terry Scott Wood and Michelle Lamariaux!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Wood, MD?
Hello I’m 33 years old I was 3 years old when I met Dr. Woods in 1988 I was diagnosed with leukemia and went in remission at the age of 4. I have a son of my own who just turned 4 and a wonderful husband. I would not have a chance to say this 30 years later if it was not for this amazing Dr. I was given a chance not to many kids do under those circumstances. I’m a teacher a mother and a wife and I thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Wood, MD?
Our daughter, Dorothy Sweeney, had ALL Leukemia at age 5. She will be 19 this Febr. She has her 1st degree black belt, a Ford Children's Model, Miami, Make-A-Wish National & Leukemia Lymphoma Poster Child, AZ, Ronald McDonald Commercials - 2 in Phoenix, Tanya Mock Talk Show, and was the raining Miss Miracle Queen for the Childrens Hospitals Orlando, FL, & Most Christ Like Award Winner for AWANA Bible School & is now the AWANA Game Leader for the children/ALL THANKS TO DR. TERRY S. WOOD & JESUS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terry Wood, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wood?