Dr. Terry Sharpe, MD

Dermatology | Male

Terry Sharpe, MD 175 Country Club Dr Bldg 200B Stockbridge, GA 30281 Get Directions
Dr. Terry Sharpe, MD
Dr. Terry Sharpe, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Stockbridge, GA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Sharpe is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital.

Dr. Sharpe's Experience

See how Dr. Sharpe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharpe

Dr. Sharpe accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Sharpe is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sharpe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharpe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharpe to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sharpe's Performance
Mcdonough, GA |
She is only there for the money! The rudest staff that I've ever came in contact with. The doctor was in my room for literally 5 mins. She diagnosed me with dry skin and gave me prescription for lotion.....didn't address my chief complaint and said I would need a second visit for that. Staff complained about their job and how they were doing everybody else's jobs. This is not an office you want to go to especially if you are truly concerned about your condition. She doesn't care
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharpe is awesome. I don't understand how anyone could leave a bad review. She was pleasant with awesome bedside manors. I didn't feel rushed not one bit. Friendly staff especially the front desk receptionist. I drove. If you are looking for answers to your skin problems make sure you call Dr. Terry Sharpe. I drove an hour and I will continue doing so. Thanks Dr. Sharpe and staff.
I did not have a good experience. I arrived on time and waited in the lobby for 45 min. When I scheduled I was clear that I wanted to see a doctor not an P.A. I was in the back for maybe 10 minutes. I do not feel I received a thorough assessment of my concern. I was told to come back in 2 months. I asked for an evening appointment and the receptionist told be to call back they needed the mornings to fill up first so the doctor would not have to stay around all day if no appts.........WHAT??
Jonesboro, GA |
Doesn't spend enough time with patient, office visit and med prescribed are too expensive for quality of service and treatment.
in Hampton, GA |
Dr SHarpe and her staff are amazing!!
in Carrollton, GA |
Dr Sharpe is hands down the most amazing dermatologist ever. I will never go to another office. You should go and judge her yourself before letting some crazy person who probably was rude before their problem arose.
in Stockbridge, GA |
WOW okay i left one bad honest review of this place and they immediately cancelled my appointment because of it. goes to show how this place works. REALLY. also they deleted ALL the reviews. dont check this place out. i never met a doctor that was so rude and rushed an appointment like her
Very rushed!
in Stockbridge, GA |
A patient of Dr. Sharpe's 4 years &up until now have not had any issues w/her. Few months ago,referred someone 2 her &the experience was unbelievable.The experience was unprofessional. I attempted 2 intervene &received same insensitive treatment & when asked 4 Dr. Sharpe 2 return my call,she never did.The issue was an insurance snafu 4 which her office rep kept insisting that college student pay hundreds out of pocket, kid had insurance and insur co confirmed. Off rep looking at wrong screen
Hampton, GA |
This person was horrible. She entered the room with an attitude. Was very abrupt and condescending. At 62 years of age, I have never had someone who is supposed to be a professional be so rude. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but I will never go back. When I told her I was trying to stay positive, her response to me, Well you won't get that here.
in Stockbridge, GA |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Terry Sharpe to my family and friends. Dr. Sharpe first treated me during her residency at Emory University and she has remained my doctor every since then (except for her brief work in LA). It is a rare occasion to find a doctor as caring, knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated as Dr. Sharpe. She has taken care on my children's acne and my mother who comes from SC. Dermatology is not just her profession, it's her gift.
Have you seen Dr. Terry Sharpe, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharpe?

Compare Dr. Sharpe

Dr. Sharpe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Sharpe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharpe's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Boston Medical Center

Completed in 1980

Emory University

Completed in 1985

Dr. Sharpe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharpe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology