Dr. Terry Lin, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Northern Westchester Prosthodontics 190 Goldens Bridge Rd Ste 7 Katonah, NY 10536 Get Directions
Dr. Terry Lin, DDS
Dr. Terry Lin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Katonah, NY. He is 39 years old. Dr. Lin is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center .

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lin's Care Philosophy

We strive to provide the highest quality service in the areas of esthetics, implant and digital dentistry. Most of our patients utilize the dental expertise of Dr. Lin to restore loss form and function.

Dr. Lin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin is now accepting new patients
Northern Westchester Prosthodontics190 Goldens Bridge Rd Ste 7
Katonah, NY 10536
(914) 232-8190Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Great Dentist, the quality of his dental work is top notch, his implants are of great craftsmanship and precision. I Highly recommend him.
in Goldens Bridge, NY |
GROSS! Dr. Lin is horrible and should not be practicing dentistry in this area. I made an appointment because I was in a lot of pain. He is local and my insurance accepts him. He looked at my x-rays and immediately told me that I had very poor hygiene and deserved the pain. He is rude, inconsiderate and extremely judgmental. I do not recommend him. He has the worst manners I have ever encountered. His staff even dislikes him. His receptionist asked him to relieve my pain and his response was NO.
in Westchester |
Last year I was in pain with only 5 teeth on my top. I went to a dentist who said my teeth were hopeless. Thank God I met Dr. Lin. He did exams and with a oral surgeon made a plan for all new teeth on my top. I went to the office one day and they gave me implants and teeth. A few months later he put in my final teeth. They are beautiful and feel great. I am so happy with these teeth and with Dr. Lin. He was so gentle and caring. I will definitely be having Dr. Lin do the bottom teeth also.
in Katonah, NY |
He has the absolute worst bedside manners. He is uncaring, rude, judgmental and incomprehensible. I have a lot of plaque due to genetics (previous dentists have told me). Dr. Lin was unkind and very quick to judge me. He immediately said "You practice poor hygiene! Why?" I felt judged and criticized. His job is to help, cure, and be patient-centered. He is unkind and inappropriate. Please do not go to him.
in Katonah, NY |
I have seen Dr. Lin twice and as a Cancer patient, I was very impressed with his knowledge of the relationship between dentistry and chemotherapy. My previous dentist couldn't understand why anything was different. He has done a fellowship and presentations for patients at Sloan Kettering. I really don't understand a review by a previous patient that said Dr. Lin was rude and distracted. So far from the truth in my case.
Hi Audrey-A million thanks to your very kind words. We are so glad to hear that we met your expectation and will continue to provide you with the best dental care in the future!
Katonah, NY |
Dr. Lin came very highly recommended by an acquaintance. Happy to take any positive recommendation, I got an appt. fast -- same day. I was satisfied with this. When I arrived, I waited 50 minutes. He was rushed and distracted. He asked first about any immediate concerns and needs. He was rude, unpleasant and incomprehensible with an attitude regarding my dental concerns. I do not recommend. I had a very bad experience. Awful. Bad.
in Saugerties, NY |
Dr. Lin DDS is excellent, I can not say anything more uplifting. I am scheduled to have an important procedure that will potentially take years. He sits down explain the procedure, the benefits & risks, the cost, his expectations, and most importantly my expectations. He makes this whole ordeal seem like an everyday thing. Thats important! It puts me at ease and my trust in his ability to perform his job. I would recommend my whole family to his practice. I drive 2 hours for his expertise.
Stamford, CT |
I am very satisfied as a result of my recent visits to Dr. Lin. It required several visits to properly remove an old bridge and be fitted with a new one. Dr. Lin is competent and knowleagable. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. In addition, his staff is friendly and welcoming.
Thank you for trusting us with your dental need. We are grateful to have you as our patient!
Pearl River, NY |
Dr. Lin was recommended to me since finishing radiation treatment for neck cancer which had a negative impact on my teeth. I needed several crowns, and he designed a prosthesis device to help me with the paralysis in my lower jaw which looks very good now. Dr. Lin is an extremely kind and well mannered person. Every visit is an enjoyable experience and I highly recommend Dr. Lin to anyone in need of a dentist.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you. And I am happy to know you are doing well. We will see you in the next hygiene appointment!
Purdys, NY |
Unfortunately, I had no choice in seeing Dr Lin. He was the only one of 10 dentists I called available that was in my dental plan. The others were fully booked. That was a start of a bad sign. I wish my experience with him was better. I was hopeful but was quickly unimpressed. He was rude from the beginning. He wouldn't answer my questions regarding his treatment plan for me. Worst of all, as I was leaving one of his staff noticed my sadness & said to me, "There are other dentists. He's awful."
in Somers, NY |
Dr. Terry Lin is a fine Dentist. I never have any pain, when he is working in my mouth. I would recommend him to everyone I know.
Thank you for your kind words, Judith.
Brewster, NY |
Dr. Lin came highly recommended to me and I am happy to highly recommend Dr. Lin to others. What impressed me the most was his patience in clearly explaining the options that I have, given my dental situation, why I am having these problems, and the pros and cons of each option. From the first step of having my teeth cleaned and examined to this next step of considering my options in my treatment plan, I have been very impressed.
Thank you for visiting our office. We are happy to be able to help you!
in Somers, NY |
Dr. Lin has perseverance. He wanted my bridge to be exactly right & wouldn't settle for anything less. Even though I had to make additional visits, Dr. Lin remained committed to getting it right, even though I took up valuable appointment slots and he would gain no additional income. As well, he crafted me a temporary last fall and, because of my schedule, i couldn't get to the office until Christmas Eve last year. He opened the office and came in on a holiday/day off just so I had my temporary!
in New York, NY |
I came to Dr. Lin for an implant crown for my front tooth and crowns for the adjacent teeth. Although the process and treatments were initially confusing to me, Dr. Lin broke everything down to me step-by-step. The aesthetics of the crowns was my main priority. Dr. Lin is a perfectionist and took the extra steps to make sure I was more than satisfied with the final product. He uses extremely high quality labs, and I now have three beautiful crowns and can smile confidently again.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
I've seen Dr. Lin for various procedures over the past two years and have received nothing less than near perfect level work on my teeth. The staff is incredibly personable and Dr. Lin is an extremely nice and well mannered person. Every visit is an enjoyable experience and I highly recommend Dr. Lin to anyone in need of a Dentist.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
The first procedure I had was placement of two veneers on the chipped teeth. It took about two weeks--an initial appointment, consultation and preparation followed by cementing of the veneers at follow up in two weeks. The final result is amazing. I feel great about my smile, and the veneers look EXACTLY like my real teeth, only 1000x better. Dr. Lin is a board-certified prosthodontist with fellowship training. Very friendly office staff, and Dr. Lin is a great guy. Up front about pricing.
in Katonah, NY |
I have been very fortunate to have found Dr. Lin after having moved to the area a few months ago. The doctor was firm but very fair with how he outlined his treatment. I believe that cost aside Dr. Lin is not the most expensive nor cheapest in the neighboring area. He took the time to ensure I thoroughly understood my dental problems and systematically laid out my treatment options. I would highly recommend Dr. Lin as he has delivered above and beyond the esthetic results I have wanted.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lin is honest and straightforward. He doesn't sugarcoat things, so in this day and age where everyone demands to be pampered and catered to, you may not like his approach. BUT in my opinion, he is one of the best dentists around. He answers your questions truthfully. He offers different treatment options to meet your comfort level and expectations. I had a few crowns done by him and they came out great. They match so well with my natural teeth! I am very happy! He does excellent work!
Chappaqua, NY |
As other reviewers stated, the staff was amazing. Dr Lin however made me feel like their were alterior motives other than the well being and health of my teeth. He recommended procedures that would benefit his wallet only and not me. I can't stand when people underestimate others intelligence. I will not be returning.
in Katonah, NY |
New Dentist in Katonah, very polite and clean.
in Somers, NY |
After my first cleaning at the office, I was informed of a dental situation that needed to be addressed. Dr Lin gave me all the possible options and potential outcomes, with a very clear precise explanation of each. I cant speak highly enough about the quality of work I have received.
Mount Kisco, NY |
My husband and I are very satisfied with the level of care we receive from Dr Lin and his staff. Dr Lin is very patient, explains all procedures, and is accessible outside of regular office hours. His fees are very reasonable.
in New York, NY |
I went to another dentist who recommended some kind of surgery to reshape my bone before I could get a denture. The idea of having a surgical procedure made me a little uneasy. A friend recommended Dr. Lin, so I went in for a second opinion. He explained to me the different options and allowed me to make an educated decision. I did not know what a prosthodontist was until I met him. Highly recommended!
in Somers, NY |
My family and I have been coming here for 2 years already. We always have wonderful experiences with Dr. Lin and his staff. We highly recommend Dr. Lin to anyone looking for preventative and esthetics dental treatment.
Not trustworthy, procedures are not for your well being but for the well being of his wallet. Though staff is super nice and professional but as for the doctor himself..I'd say stay away.
Dr. Lin was the nicest dentist I ever went to. I needed an implant tooth and the previous dentists scared me with stories if pain and surgeries and money. Dr. Lin sat with me and explained what I needed. He made me feel better with my treatment. I now have a new tooth that is implanted in my mouth
New Canaan, CT |
Unlike other dentists, Dr. Lin discussed all options to replace my missing teeth. It made me feel comfortable before I started my dental treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Lin and his team to anyone who is looking for an ethical dentist.
The office staff was absolutely amazing. They were friendly and accommodating. I was disappointed with Dr. Lin. I felt like he was trying to take advantage of me financially by suggesting I do work that I don't feel was necessary. I will not be returning to his office.
Very disappointed and completely dissatisfied!
Have you seen Dr. Terry Lin, DDS?

Compare Dr. Lin

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Bisphosphonate-Induced Osteonecrosis

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
        University of California At Los Angeles

• Chinese, Mandarin
      • Taiwanese

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics