Dr. Terry Ketch, MD

Dr. Terry Ketch, MD

Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases  |

Dr. Terry Ketch, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary diseases doctor who practices in Clarksville, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Learn about Dr. Ketch

Video

See how frequently Dr. Ketch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Disease
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Hypertension
high

Dr. Ketch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ketch "We are a team of cardiovascular specialists dedicated to providing excellent and innovative care in a compassionate and personalized manner for the patients and the communities we are privileged to serve."

• Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Electrophysiology
  • ICD Monitoring
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • PFO Repair
  • Pacemaker Monitoring
  • Peripheral Angioplasty
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Stenting
  • Stress Test
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Malcom Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
  • Wake Forest - Bowman Gray School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ketch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ketch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ketch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ketch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ketch to family and friends
Dr. Ketch's Performance
in White House, TN |
This doctor makes you feel at ease and seems very concerned with your health problems.He is easy to talk to and a down to earth doctor.
Franklin, TN |
Dr Ketch is not only an excellent doctor, he cares for his patients. His support staff is the best.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Dr. Ketch and staff took a personal interest in my well-being. I did not feel rushed at all. Dr. Ketch took time to explain my condition and any variables that might apply to me. He was amiable .and talked to me in terms that I could easily understand. I highly recommend Centennial Heart Skyline. My wife and I are caretakers for her brother. We have been taking him there for years to see Dr. Conley. It is a well-run office. Each member of the staff is very kind, helpful, and concerned.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I am a relatively new patient at Dr. Ketch's office and could not be more pleased with what I have experienced there. The staff is not only pleasant and helpful, they genuinely seem glad to see you when you arrive. The wait times are reasonable, and, sometimes, I have even been called in before my appointment time. Dr. Ketch, himself, is most personable and friendly. He treats patients as neighbors rather than a meal ticket like some physicians, thus making it easy to confide honestly in him
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Ketch is the best cardiologist in Clarksville! About a year ago I felt it was time to have a check-up after having stents emplaced in 2012. TriCare assigned me to Dr. Ketch. My wife had worked in healthcare and knew the medical community. She was elated with the news. Dr. Ketch has been tremendous. I haven't had any problems scheduling appointments and Dr. Ketch's staff has treated me very well. Dr. Ketch is always positive, patient and explains everything at my level. A true professional!
in Clarksville, TN |
I was at the Clarksville office and they do a great job.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr Ketch has a way of helping you put all anxiety is aside, and helping you know that you are in capable, caring hands. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist who is well experienced and a compassionate doctor.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Knowledgeable and thorough, Dr. Ketch and his medical and clerical staff are among the handful of terrific practices I've experienced in my 68 years. Keep up the good work!
I can not say enough positive things about Dr Terry Ketch and his staff. I look forward to seeing Dr Ketch, he is more than my Cardiologist, I feel like he is a friend. He is always positive and puts me at ease with any concerns I may have. I had five bypasses done in 2002 and Dr Ketch took over my other Cardiologist care when he moved and I am feeling FANTASTIC. He is a Vanderbilt Grad and a Vanderbilt sports fan. He is number one in my book. The staff are always friendly and helpful.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been this doctor's patient for many years. I would recommend him to anyone. He always answers my question and explains things to me thoroughly. He always treats me in a kind manner. Thank you, Dr. Ketch and all the wonderful people in your office!
in Antioch, TN |
Dr Ketch has at least 3 very important things going for him which patients appreciate: 1. He's knowledgeable & thorough. 2. He displays warmth & empathy. 3. He's articulate in explaining medical issues. In my opinion he's the best cardiologist I've had the pleasurie of knowing as a patient. I have unqualified confidence in Dr Ketch.
in Madison, TN |
Dr. Terry Ketch is the best!  I am so pleased that I was informed about him when I was searching for a cardiologist.  My office visit was a great experience from start to finish.  His staff is friendly and organized.  Dr. Ketch has a super personality; he's professional and extremely knowledgeable,  and  he took plenty of time to make sure I understood my test results and that all of my questions were answered. I will highly recommend Dr. Ketch to my family and friends.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ketch was very personable. He took time to talk to my father about why he was there and his thoughts on how to proceed. He reviewed my dad's list of medicines and his overall health status.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Ketch is very personable and makes you feel at ease. Takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment. His nurse Amanda is a strong compliment to him. Always communicates when I have called with a concern.
Have you seen Dr. Terry Ketch, MD?
Are you Dr. Ketch?