Dr. Terry Hashey, DO

Dr. Terry Hashey, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Terry Hashey, DO is a family medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in family medicine.

9191 R G Skinner Pkwy

Jacksonville, FL 32256

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Hashey

Dr. Hashey's Experience

Dr. Hashey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Hashey "We use a team approach to achieve wellness in each of our patients - one patient at a time. Technology helps us achieve scientifically proven treatment goals. The leading causes of illness and death in the United States are related to behaviors - exercise and eating. We help our patients optimize their health through an understanding of their behaviors. Our practice utilizes a traditional Family Medicine framework with an emphasis on prevention."

• Family Practice

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

• University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Hashey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hashey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hashey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hashey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hashey to family and friends

Dr. Hashey's Performance

I’ve been going here for almost a year and it has sharply declined. This office is struggling. Billing system is broken, referral system is broken, phone/message systems are spotty, and staff does not return calls. When I bring up these issues I get a rude or aloof response. I like the health app...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

David, thank you for your comments. I am sorry for your experience and will be happy to address them.

Nice Guy, Good Doctor. Terrible support staff. Megan, the receptionist can't handle the phones and the front desk. The office manager is very poor at getting prescription's to the pharmacy. I have called on several days in a row and no one has answered the phone. In closing , Good doctor but if you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Anthony, I am sorry for your frustrations. We work to make all our policies clear. I am glad you chose to stay with us and have had good experiences since this posting. We would appreciate you updating your review.

Very compassionate and knowledgeable physician who is not afraid to give you whatever time is necessary to allay your concerns and medical issues. We were very impressed with his thoroughness and his ability and desire to head right into our concerns. He has a great personality which made it much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words. We endeavor to treat everyone like family.

Caring physician who takes the time needed to ask and answer questions. Provides excellent care. Staff is always pleasant and helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We enjoy our patients. Caring and healing is our calling.

The office cannot give me a correct bill. I pay every time I'm there, yet I get bills from their 'billing department' that don't match up with their system! It's infuriating to get bills in the mail saying my payment is 'seriously past due'. To rectify the problem I have spoken with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am very sorry for you experience. Unfortunately, we must follow legal and contractual guidelines regarding billing. We return all clinical calls the same day and billing calls within 24 hours. We would like to discuss further if we can be of any assistance.