Dermatology  |
Dr. Terri Nutt, MD
Dr. Terri Nutt, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Shavano Park, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Nutt is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center.

4432 Lockhill Selma Rd

Shavano Park, TX 78249

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Nutt

Dr. Nutt's Experience

Dr. Nutt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Nutt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nutt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nutt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutt to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Nutt's Performance
    GOOD
in San antonio |
I have been a paitent for several years and have always been a fan until recently. I was greeted by the doc who didnt have a clue who i was she froze a small area on my nose and left the room maybe a 6 minute visit I got a bill it was ridiculous the amount charged an incision fee really?? Also i am a tx nurse in a medical facility.and have regerred many paitents to this doc Never again
San Antonio, Tx |
Wonderful doctor but terrible/unorganized staff. I had an allergic reaction and needed to be seen right away. The staff completely messed up my appointment by scheduling me for a time when the doctor was not even in the office! Besides the fact that it took them 30 minutes to figure that out, they were completely unapologetic. I am extremely happy with the results that I have seen with Dr. Nutt… If only her staff was of the same caliber.
La Grange, TX |
Super disappointed I had little bumps on my face and all they wanted to do was put me on birth control, then I opted for more options where the doctor recommended a chemical peel and it did nothing for the bumps, she was super quick with me and didn't seem to really want to help, super waste of time and money
in San Antonio, TX |
I have always found Dr. McNutt to be clinically professional as well as very personable. She always does a physical exam of any problem I have, even when I would prefer to just pull the pants leg up. Her suturing is excellent, the knots are small and so are the loops. Then there is the fact that she was a rated USAF flight surgeon. For me that pretty much seals the deal. I would trust her to work on any of my family for anything related to her specialty.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have seen Dr. Nutt for 4 years for skin cancers. She is very knowledgeable and is a skilled surgeon. Had 7 surgeries and can't find a scar. Her staff has not measured up lately. I have waited a week to get a cream for my eczema. They ordered a cream I could not afford and told them I needed something generic and lower cost, so they order another one that was almost the same cost. I called the Pharmacy and got the name of the generic cream and call it to her nurse. They should have done that.
in San Antonio, TX |
The Skin MD, I can't say a lot of great things. I mean the office is nicely kept. Anyway I made an appointment for dandruff and mentioned over the phone I wanted it gone. What irked me about my visit is that when I check in it took me 35 minutes to meet with the wrong doctor, get asked no more than 7 questions, and get a strong recommendation to try the dandruff shampoos over the counter. Cosmopolitan is more detailed than that! So trashy to charge for something they don't treat
Staff very rude. It's been twice she prescribed me a medicine that I can't find. I'm looking for a good dermatologist
This was the first and last time I will ever see this doctor. The nurse listened more to me than the doctor did about my issues. She entered the room without even giving me a handshake or eye contact then didn't let me get in a word about my concerns. She didn't take the time to examine me, her recommendation was Cetaphil for everything. I literally paid $55 for her to tell me to buy Cetaphil. I went for an expert opinion, instead I should have just gone on WebMD, not SkinMD. Nutt was horrible.
San Antonio, TX |
Terrible doctor. Would not let me go back into the room with my mother even though I told them she had a language barrier and cognitive issues. They said the nurse spoke Spanish so she would be ok, but obviously did not understand what cognitive issues meant. The doctor's policy is that only the patient can go back into the room. That has NEVER happened to us before. Will never go back again.
San Antonio Tx |
I hv bn a patient of nutt 4 over 10 yrs. I tk my girls 10 & 14 to her. 2day is the last time I will EVER visit Nutt again. My 10 year old had a 3:50 appt. today I arrived 20 minutes early to be told her appt. was at 2:50. I md arrgmts at wk to leave early 4 appt. 4 my daughter. I wk/live by airport FAR fr Nutt & she wldnt c us after I asked 2 talk w her about error md in HER office 4 wrng time. How sad whn dr refuses 2 c a child in time of need. Like she says moisturize moisturize wht ever!!??
in San Antonio, TX |
You'd be challenged to find a more efficiently-run office. I have always had a superb experience when dealing with Dr. Nutt and her staff. They are prompt, thorough and expedient with the follow-up results if required. In fact, in my case, they've gone above and beyond expectations. The new office on Lockhill-Selma is making the experience even more enjoyable.
in San Antonio, TX |
The environment was calm and relaxing but I felt I was more of a number and not a client. Quick and easy, no personal interaction. When needing to use the restroom I was asked kindly to wait and agreed because the doctor would see me shortly. Had no problem with that but than I was told to use the restroom outside their office and to come back when finished to discuss money about a surgery.If you are looking for friendly atmosphere I wouldn't recommend unless you are in need of a quick checkup.
SHE WAS EXCELLENT!
in San Antonio, TX |
This is the MOST EFFICIENTLY run Dr.s office i have ever been too! Dr. Nutt is professional, prompt and get's you in and out quickly! I went based on a referral from a friend and have since referred several other friends! they are all wonderful!
in Floresville, TX |
She has a bad attitude. Comes across as condescending and her staff is belligerent. I was 15 minutes early for an appointment and they came out yelling at me I was 45 minutes late. They made a clock error. Instead of apologizing, they just walked away. I told the doctor and she didn't apologize or anything. I would never go to these folks again. RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. Her exams are robotic and superficial. Are family will not be returning.
Have you seen Dr. Terri Nutt, MD?
Are you Dr. Nutt?