Dr. Terri Nutt, MD

Dr. Terri Nutt, MD

Dermatology | Female | 45 years old

Dr. Nutt specializes in Dermatology and practices in Shavano Park, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nutt? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nutt's Experience

See how Dr. Nutt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nutt

Dr. Nutt accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nutt has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Nutt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutt to family and friends
2.4
Experience with Dr. Nutt
Dr. Nutt's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
This was the first and last time I will ever see this doctor. The nurse listened more to me than the doctor did about my issues. She entered the room without even giving me a handshake or eye contact then didn't let me get in a word about my concerns. She didn't take the time to examine me, her recommendation was Cetaphil for everything. I literally paid $55 for her to tell me to buy Cetaphil. I went for an expert opinion, instead I should have just gone on WebMD, not SkinMD. Nutt was horrible.
San Antonio, TX |
Terrible doctor. Would not let me go back into the room with my mother even though I told them she had a language barrier and cognitive issues. They said the nurse spoke Spanish so she would be ok, but obviously did not understand what cognitive issues meant. The doctor's policy is that only the patient can go back into the room. That has NEVER happened to us before. Will never go back again.
San Antonio Tx |
I hv bn a patient of nutt 4 over 10 yrs. I tk my girls 10 & 14 to her. 2day is the last time I will EVER visit Nutt again. My 10 year old had a 3:50 appt. today I arrived 20 minutes early to be told her appt. was at 2:50. I md arrgmts at wk to leave early 4 appt. 4 my daughter. I wk/live by airport FAR fr Nutt & she wldnt c us after I asked 2 talk w her about error md in HER office 4 wrng time. How sad whn dr refuses 2 c a child in time of need. Like she says moisturize moisturize wht ever!!??
in San Antonio, TX |
You'd be challenged to find a more efficiently-run office. I have always had a superb experience when dealing with Dr. Nutt and her staff. They are prompt, thorough and expedient with the follow-up results if required. In fact, in my case, they've gone above and beyond expectations. The new office on Lockhill-Selma is making the experience even more enjoyable.
in San Antonio, TX |
The environment was calm and relaxing but I felt I was more of a number and not a client. Quick and easy, no personal interaction. When needing to use the restroom I was asked kindly to wait and agreed because the doctor would see me shortly. Had no problem with that but than I was told to use the restroom outside their office and to come back when finished to discuss money about a surgery.If you are looking for friendly atmosphere I wouldn't recommend unless you are in need of a quick checkup.
SHE WAS EXCELLENT!
in San Antonio, TX |
This is the MOST EFFICIENTLY run Dr.s office i have ever been too! Dr. Nutt is professional, prompt and get's you in and out quickly! I went based on a referral from a friend and have since referred several other friends! they are all wonderful!
in Floresville, TX |
She has a bad attitude. Comes across as condescending and her staff is belligerent. I was 15 minutes early for an appointment and they came out yelling at me I was 45 minutes late. They made a clock error. Instead of apologizing, they just walked away. I told the doctor and she didn't apologize or anything. I would never go to these folks again. RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. Her exams are robotic and superficial. Are family will not be returning.
Have you seen Dr. Terri Nutt, MD?
Are you Dr. Nutt?

Compare Dr. Nutt

Dr. Nutt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Nutt has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nutt's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Nutt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.