Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Higgins

Anson, Edwards & Higgins Plastic Surgery Associates

8530 W Sunset Rd Ste 130 Las Vegas, NV 89113

Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Higgins to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Higgins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Higgins

4.0

Dr. Higgins?
  • Appointment scheduling (15)
  • Explained conditions well (15)
  • Office environment (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Best plastic Surgen in Las Vegas. Very Kind and Humanitarian! He is not a Doctor just for the Money, he has the Passion, Understanding and Actually Listens to his Patients. Dr. Higgins Personal Asst. Laura is such a Warm and Wonderful and Caring Person and All the Crew are Great! 100% Recommend Dr. Higgins and Associates!
L. Garcia – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
Took my daughter in for a nose job and it turned out AWFUL. She ended up with a deviated septum and could not breathe out of her mouth and he ruined the shape of it. She ended up with exposed nostrils, an overdone ski-slope of a bridge, and also what her new doctor recently referred to as "polybeak" which is when the tip hangs down. I had to take her in to an ENT doctor to fix everything.
Las Vegas, NV – Aug 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
Dr. Higgins is wonderful. Down to earth and an amazing sense of aesthetics. I have a really nice nose but it got slightly broken across the bridge when something fell on it. You couldn't see it in person but you could tell in photos. It made it slightly out of whack but it wasn't bad enough to have surgery. Still, I couldn't stand it. Dr. Higgins fixed it by putting "Filler" in the area where it looked funny in the photos. It looks just like it did before the breakage. He really took his time.
Jackie Carlyle in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
I work in the medical field and have contemplated breast augmentation for many years. I finally came to a decision and point in my life where I felt I would do this for myself. My husband came with me to the consultation and I am glad he did as I would have been way too conservative and unhappy with the size. Dr. Higgins knew it, and without saying a word to my husband, my husband said "no, we are going up in size". I am beyond ecstatic with my results! I feel proportionate, sexy and confidant!
Las Vegas, NV – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
I recently had my second procedure with Dr. Higgins and I'm that person that said "I'll never get any work done" HA! So glad I have a "fresh" new look. I trust this very smart, caring and professional Doctor. Even if your just thinking about it, definitely take a look at this amazing office and fabulous staff.
Tanya Wallace in Henderson, Nevada – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
Dr. Higgins and his team are absolutely phenomenal! Due to an uncommon medical condition I waited years to find the right doctor for a breast augmentation. After a lot of research and many referrals I felt confident that Dr. Higgins was the ideal match for my situation. I had seen his work on other women and had many friends (and even staff at other surgeons' offices) tell me that Higgins is the very best. All of my expectations were exceeded and I am SO happy with my results!
Alyssa in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?
I love Dr. Higgins. I first found him while looking for a local surgeon to do a cursory check of my wounds and progress of a surgery I had a few weeks earlier in California. He saw me and reviewed my progress, no problem! They didn't even charge me an office visit. I had never been there before in my life. So the next time I was considering a procedure, I called Dr. Higgins office and consulted with him. He did my surgery and recovery, scars, everything GREAT. Mad I'm out of comment space!
Lisa M in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrence Higgins, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Higgins?

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Terrence Higgins uses his extensive training and experience to give his patients quality cosmetic...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery