Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD

General Surgery | Female

Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD
Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 55 years old. Dr. McGlothin is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery.

Dr. McGlothin's Experience

See how Dr. McGlothin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McGlothin

Dr. McGlothin accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. McGlothin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. McGlothin has admitting privileges.

Dr. McGlothin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGlothin to family and friends
Dr. McGlothin's Performance
The radiologist who read my films said if she needed a breast surgeon this is who she would go to--I was in qualified hands but more importantly Dr McGlothin is HUMAN. She puts your options out there and is not afraid to share her opinions. Spends lots of time so you have a chance to talk through it with a doctor with lots of experience. She is lots of fun and makes a bad situation bearable.
in Plano |
I had seen 2 dermatologists and a naturopath before I was referred to Dr. McGlothin. When I got to her office I was distraught and very worried. She listened to my concerns, reviewed my films and set forth a treatment plan that worked. I was at my end when I entered her office on Friday and by Sunday I was certain I had found the right expert for my condition. I encourage any woman who is concerned about breast health to make and appointment and meet Dr. McGlothin.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is an amazing doctor. She is upbeat all the time and listens to your fears and concerns. I had a good surgery from her and would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services!
Frisco, TX |
My husband I just love this wonderful, caring, loving doctor of his. He has felt very welcomed always by the staff in this office even though 95% of all their patients are women. We both are very confident that he is receiving the worlds greatest care! We thank God daily for sending us to Dr. McGlothin and her office.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is GREAT!!!!! I went to Dr. McGlothin with male breast cancer. When my wife and I I left her office the first time we knew we have found the right the doctor. I will and have recommended her to my friends and family. I have even let my family doctor know how great she is, so he could recommend her to his other patients. Her knowledge of breast cancer is unbelievable. She shows not only concern for your problem but also you as a person.
in Plano, TX |
Well learned, patient, caring and has a great ear.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.
Have you seen Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD?
Are you Dr. McGlothin?

Compare Dr. McGlothin

Dr. McGlothin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. McGlothin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McGlothin's Board Certifications

• Secondary Malignancies
  • Stomach Diseases

Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    University Louisville School Of Med

Dr. McGlothin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGlothin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery