Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD

Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 56 years old.

6300 W Parker Rd Ste 423

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. McGlothin

See how frequently Dr. McGlothin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. McGlothin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• Mastectomy

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Louisville School Of Med

Dr. McGlothin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGlothin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGlothin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGlothin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGlothin to family and friends
Dr. McGlothin's Performance
in PLANO |
Dr Terre Mcglothin is an incredible human being and their staff were super friendly. My wife had a Mammogram test which the radiologists scared us to death. By Luck We have contacted Dr Terry's office and mentioned our concern, guess what they got us in right away and Dr Terry with her experience cleared our fears and got us to normal. She is really best Doctor and also wonderful human being.I definitely recommend her. They are best , quick and very patient friendly.
Plano, TX |
Dr. McGlothin was very caring and patient with me, she even explained my situation to my mom via phone during my visits. Her staff was extremely nice and helpful before and after my surgery, I was very nervous and they assured me that everything would be ok. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
The radiologist who read my films said if she needed a breast surgeon this is who she would go to--I was in qualified hands but more importantly Dr McGlothin is HUMAN. She puts your options out there and is not afraid to share her opinions. Spends lots of time so you have a chance to talk through it with a doctor with lots of experience. She is lots of fun and makes a bad situation bearable.
in Plano |
I had seen 2 dermatologists and a naturopath before I was referred to Dr. McGlothin. When I got to her office I was distraught and very worried. She listened to my concerns, reviewed my films and set forth a treatment plan that worked. I was at my end when I entered her office on Friday and by Sunday I was certain I had found the right expert for my condition. I encourage any woman who is concerned about breast health to make and appointment and meet Dr. McGlothin.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is an amazing doctor. She is upbeat all the time and listens to your fears and concerns. I had a good surgery from her and would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services!
Frisco, TX |
My husband I just love this wonderful, caring, loving doctor of his. He has felt very welcomed always by the staff in this office even though 95% of all their patients are women. We both are very confident that he is receiving the worlds greatest care! We thank God daily for sending us to Dr. McGlothin and her office.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is GREAT!!!!! I went to Dr. McGlothin with male breast cancer. When my wife and I I left her office the first time we knew we have found the right the doctor. I will and have recommended her to my friends and family. I have even let my family doctor know how great she is, so he could recommend her to his other patients. Her knowledge of breast cancer is unbelievable. She shows not only concern for your problem but also you as a person.
in Plano, TX |
Well learned, patient, caring and has a great ear.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.
Have you seen Dr. Terre McGlothin, MD?
Are you Dr. McGlothin?

Visit Dr. McGlothin

Dr. McGlothin accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO