Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMale

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD

Khavkin Clinic

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 602 Las Vegas, NV 89144

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Kwiatkowski with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center today at (702) 720-3204.

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Kwiatkowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwiatkowski

2.7

54.76190476190476%

Dr. Kwiatkowski

5 STARS
I LOVE THIS MAN. HE HAS TRIED FOR 3 YEARS TO TRY AND CLEAR UP MY CHRONIC SINUS PROBLEMS. HE LISTENS, TAKES HIS TIME AND IS GENERALLY A REALLY NICE GUY.. HE FITS ME IN FOR APPOINTMENTS EVEN THOUGH HE IS COMPLETELY BOOKED AND I DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT MORE THAN 30 MINUTES
CATHLEEN WATSON-SMITH – Mar 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
I never get a chance to see Dr. Kwiatkowski after 3 months’ waiting. My first appointment was cancelled at the last minute because of “doctor’s family emergency”, After waited for a month, the rescheduled appointment was cancelled again at the last minute with the same reason “doctor’s family emergency”. I am very disappointed. If you value your treatment time, think again.
Julie – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
in November of 2012 this Dr infected my Mother (who is deceased no not because of this) and another gentleman with Hepatitis C. Now mind you this was before all of the pills came out. I've been a pharmacist for 20 years, the treatment before that was a series of shots that would wreck your body. I SAW the letters of guilt that he sent to my Mother, there were three. Claiming that if she would come in he would test her at his cost for a myriad of std's. when she Did come up positive for Hep C, he and warmc tried to blame it on her lifestyle. Well, she's been married to the same guy for 25 years, she's not diabetic, she doesn't do drugs, and she doesn't have tatoos so that takes out the needle theory. In face she had had the bird flu the year before when it was really bad and had all blood test possible-came up clean then. And it's no wonder he doesn't practice in bullhead city anymore. He was reprimanded by AZDHS a couple times, public info.
Bill P. – Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
I found this physician to be inconsiderate and incompetent. I waited two days for him to show up because I had to be seen by him before I could be seen by my other physician. He strolled in by 6pm on Saturday without even having the decency to look at my scans or my chart beforehand. After telling me to open my mouth and looking at my throat with his personal cellphone light, he said “ compared to other cases you’re doing well, but I wont know exactly how you are doing until I look at your scans. I just wanted to get in here and speak with you first. If you don’t see me within the next ten minutes that means I want you to stay another night.” He graced me with his presents and left me with all of my questions unanswered . If I could give zero stars I would.
Faith Hodgson – Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
Terrible Doctor!!! Husband was in the hospital for compromise airway and needed an ENT evaluation per Emergency Department Doctors. Dr. Kwaitkoski refused to come to the hospital because he said, “he is very busy man.” The hospitalist said, “Dr. Kwaitkoski will only come if it is LIFE AND DEATH.” So why did you become a doctor if he cannot come to see my husband whose airway became very small. Fortunately, my husband got better with IV antibiotics and other treatments. He was discharged without ENT Evaluation. Dr.Kwaitkoski has complete disregard for life.
Mar 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
I saw this doctor for sinus problems. It was a long wait in the waiting room, nice office. He was taking his mask off repeatedly and in the COVID era made me very nervous and nausous. He reviewed my cat scan and did a very lousy job explaining things to me. I'm not the brightest in he world, but he could have done a lot better. I tried to ask to have him explain me tings further, but I saw this pompous, egotistical elite that turned my stomach even further. I will absolutely never go back there.
Not a good doctor – Aug 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
I had a total of three appointments at Dr. Kwiatkowski’s office and the wait time is ridiculous! Over an hour and a half just to be seen for 5 min. Even though he couldn’t help my symptoms he tried everything he could. The wait time just over powers everything! And the office staff said it was out of their hands. Yes, I understand but there is a way you can cut down on over booking!
Britney Cato – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
Smoke and mirrors. I saw this doctor after seeing his flashy website. When I got to the office, I was treated like second class citizen. The staff was not friendly and the doctor had an attitude. Id say arrogant. never going back
Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
People tend to complain and forget to mention that Dr. K is a working doctor, whose patients include ones w EMERGENCY conditions. We were told early on that the Dr. sees patients & does procedures one day ea week, so when we arrived & were told he was running abt an hour behind, we were not surprised. I rather like knowing he takes people whose conditions need immediate attention. He has been doing this for double digit years & his patients have been singing praises about his work. When my husband & I saw him, he apologized for the wait, and got right down to business. We loved the fact that they took an on the spot CT scan of my sinuses that then showed that despite steroids & antibiotics, I still had swelling. I am comfortable in returning to have the balloon sinuplasty done here. He has done a whole lot of them and that’s what I want - a guy who has a lot of experience doing my procedure. All the ppl post sinuplasty have been very happy w/ his work & outcomes!
MVicente in Nevada, NV – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
This doctor is very arrogant. He probable missed the lectures about patient care.
Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
All the other review are correct. The doctor is arrogant, rude and does not listen or explain things. The front staff which is ok, friendly. It took a wait time of 55 minutes after my appointment time to see the doctor. Then he walked out , no reason and came back 15 minutes later and said he forgot something. Thats just inconsiderate. If I could give zero or negative five stars, I would
NV – May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
Guys, I thought I should share my experience because people tend to keep positive reviews to themselves. I want to spread the word about my treatment by Dr. Kwiatkowski at Sinus Solutions located next to Ikea. I had a history of chronic sinusitis of over 13 years, going through recurring sinus infections once every month or two. I went through at least 5 different medications with no results whatsoever. My daughter called for an appointment on Tuesday, and Dr. Kwiatkowski saw me on Thursday of the same week. The office had a very cool artwork, and the staff was friendly and professional. Even though I had to wait for the Doc for about 25-30 minutes, it was well worth it. The emergency phone call interrupted my appointment (busy doctor!), but after about 5 minutes Dr. Kwiatkowski returned, apologized and took all his time to examine my sinuses and explain the options. Dr. fixed my nasal problems by performing this procedure called “balloon sinuplasty” which enlarged my sinus tubes and h
Mundelein, IL – May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
Got here at 8.00 for an 8.15 appt. It's now 9.45, no doctor but worse no one bothered to tell us why he was running late or how long this would be. I run clinics and find this level of inconsideration to be unacceptable. My daughter missed an exam, I missed 2 appointments and half a day of work. The doctor finally came in 80 mins after scheduled time, no apology or explanation. He seems knowledgable but we won't be back.
Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
This clinic is a third-world facility! You would get better service in rural Africa...I am a Physician myself (Internal Medicine) and brought my 93 years old father to see Dr. Kwiatkowski. The clinic opens at 9:00 am and we were there prior to opening. After 1:45 minutes of waiting we still have NOT seen Dr. Kwiatkowski...we had to leave, and wasted hours of our time. Obviously, modern ENT physician's time is so much more precious than his patients' time! Going there is a denigrating insult.
Dr. Levitin in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
There is no likelihood that I would recommend Dr. Kwiatkowski to family or friends. Arrogance , and rudeness are not acceptable from a physician.
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
1. First appt - Dr was held up in surgery..cant get mad however I sat in his office for over an hour...in pain RESCHEDULE 2. Second appt - Dr was ill...guess couldn't call me night before RESCHEDULE 3. Third appt - Sat in office for 1hour 10 min called to back...YEAH! finally I get to see doctor not to mention I'm in pain. Well I sat in back office for another HOUR...Dr on phone told it was "very important." I called my referring doctor please find me another ENT...whose sympathetic to new pati
Las Vegas, NV – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
This guy did my septoplasty. I coudln't breathe through my left nostril for years and now I'm breathing like a champ! His demeanor is awesome. I got the feeling there is no doubt I found a great doctor because of his calm no stress way of explaining things and answering questions. Everything just seemed easy to him and I never felt an ounce of worry or doubt before or after surgery.
Mark in Henderson, NV – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
Nobody ever writes reviews when something is good. Most people like to only write negative when something bad happens. This is about what matters your health. Yes we waited 4 hours so what? The doctor actually went into surgery the moment they realized a patient being seen needed to do surgery on the spot. The hospital is attatched so we waited. We got the truth not some run around about go make another appointment , go do this, come back four months later........our lump on my wifes neck ok!
Fred in FromFlorida – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
He is a good doctor. My issue is his office. The wait was over an hour. They need to either schedule less people or hire another ENT. Maybe even calling patients to tell them not to come in for an hour. The wait is awful.
Las Vegas, NV – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?
He was very carrying and knowledgeble
Arian in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terrance Kwiatkowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwiatkowski?