Dr. Teri Engelberg, MD

Dr. Teri Engelberg, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Teri Engelberg, MD is a neurology specialist in West Hills, CA. She specializes in neurology.Read her story

Teri Engelberg, M.D.

23101 Sherman Pl Ste 501

West Hills, CA 91307

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Engelberg

See how frequently Dr. Engelberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Tremor
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Engelberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Engelberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Engelberg

This content was provided by Dr. Engelberg "I try to take a holistic approach to treating my patients, addressing lifestyle issues as part of the healing process. I have a wide variety of neurologic interests including headaches and migraines, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, parkinson's disease, neck and back pain, strokes, neuropathy, concussions and carpal tunnel syndrome."

• Neurology

Dr. Engelberg does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Albany Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Strong Memorial Hospital-University Of Rochester
  • Strong Memorial Hospital-University Of Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Engelberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Engelberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Engelberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Engelberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Engelberg's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Engelberg to family and friends

Dr. Engelberg's Performance

I met Dr Engelberg after being admitted to the hospital for a medical emergency. Even though I did not know her, I was very impressed by her demeanor, knowledge and thoroughness. I made an appt. to see her two weeks later in her office. She very patiently explained my medical condition in ways...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Engleberg is a wonderful fun and funny caring doctor. I have had migraines for over 50 years, and she is the first physician who has given me a great measure of relief. My migraines are under control thanks to her care and attention. She'll even sing to you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Engelberg for 6-7 years. I gladly drive 100 miles round trip to see her, though I live 1.3 miles from a hospital, & a Neurologist. Dr. Engelberg takes a complete history & conducts a thorough exam. She takes the time to explain her findings, medications & the outcome of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Engelberg was my neurologist at kaiser when I had a spontaneous intracranial bleed accompanied by seizures. I totally believe I would have either died or been severely disabled if it wasn't for her knowledge. When I lost my kaiser coverage I needed a neurologist again to make sure I was still...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Really like Dr. Engelberg. She's always on time (which is so rare, and a reason why I hate going to normal doctor appointments.). She explains things and when I had my EMG, she prescribed Valium which made the test much more palatable. The staff is very nice, too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1