Dr. Terese Snowden, MD

Dr. Terese Snowden, MD

Family Medicine  |
41 reviews

Dr. Terese Snowden, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Snowden is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Snowden

I am a physician that you can trust

I want to get to know who you are, so that I can tailor your management to what you are comfortable with

I am not interested in band aid medicine

So I do not routinely prescribe controlled substances as the only management of your condition

It may take some effort on your part to manage your issues

It is a symbiotic relationship

And it is crucial to have trust as the cornerstone

The internet doctor is great for information

BUt there is also the art and experience that I have, over 150,000 patient visits

under my belt

I have no hidden agenda here other than to help you be your BEST and have life work better for you

However I will let you know if I do not agree with your proposed plan, if I truly feel it is not a good approach for you

t

Dr. Snowden's Experience

Dr. Snowden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Healthone Psl Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • P - SL
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Colorado
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - Rose Medical Center

Dr. Snowden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snowden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snowden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Snowden is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Snowden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snowden to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Snowden's Performance
Denver, CO |
Worst experience I've had seeing a physician. Billed completely incorrectly and phone calls are not being returned. Saw her to establish care with a new PCP and now owe $200 dollars for an annual exam that should have been covered in full by insurance. She actually left me in the room for 10 minutes to look for another physician halfway through my 15 minute visit, couldn't find them, prescribed me an antibiotic "just to be safe". Truly bizarre visit for a chronic issue. HIGHLY don't recommend.
Denver, CO |
This is the absolute worst practice I have ever been to. I started as a new patient on Feb 2 and have had nothing but error after error, lack of response to my numerous calls for referrals required for biopsies, blood work, etc) and emails to address, too numerous to enumerate here. I have no idea what is wrong with this doctor/ administration, but they need serious help. I would NEVER recommend this practice to anyone, and am looking for a new doctor. 2/21/17
in Denver, CO |
A year ago I post how Dr. Snowden refused to sign off on my weight loss surgery. I got the surgery last November (a different dr. signed off) and I lost the majority of my weight with the help of weight loss surgery. Dr. Snowden is the rudest and worse Dr. I have ever encountered. Don't go to her, she seem like she barely passed med school. Worse doctor on the face of this planet.
in Denver, CO |
Worst doctor I have ever seen.Was extremely rude and cold. She refused to run a full thyroid panel and said that she only looks at TSH and nothing else. She was judgmental and blamed my weight gain on me. I told her about symptoms I was having and she did not seem interested. I left her office almost in tears. They called and said my TSH was normal. Went to a different Dr. a couple weeks later, turns out my labs were very abnormal and I also have Celiac Disease
in Denver, CO |
Two out of three visits I have been asked the same question again within 5 or 10 minutes of first being asked. I don't know what to think except that she does not listen. Very frustrating communication and it's time to look elsewhere
in Denver, CO |
Dr Snowden works best with me when we are actively engaged together in managing my health. A passive patient will not be as satisfied with their care. Coming to my appointments ready to honestly discuss issues and solutions - along with providing pertainate facts from my recent labs or tends I've noticed peak Dr Snowden's interest and ensure premium service.
Have you seen Dr. Terese Snowden, MD?
Are you Dr. Snowden?