Dr. Teresa Skojac, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Magnolia Medical Clinic 131 Magnolia Ave SE Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 Get Directions
Dr. Teresa Skojac, MD
Served over 26 years in the USAF, culminating as Chief of Medical Staff at Andrews. Trained in Family and Preventive Medicine.

Dr. Skojac's Care Philosophy

Helping patients optimize health in a team-based approach with focus on prevention.

Dr. Skojac's Experience

See how Dr. Skojac's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skojac

Dr. Skojac accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Skojac is now accepting new patients

Dr. Skojac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skojac to family and friends
Dr. Skojac's Performance
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Skojac took time with me at our initial interview to hear my health issues from me as well as being familiar with my health records from my physician I had for approximately 30 years. I immediately felt at ease with Dr. Skojac and now have had two visits with her. Sonny, her nurse, is a gem. She explained process with Dr. Skojac. Easy to talk with Sonny. She follows up with recommendations.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Skojac and it was easy explaining my health concerns. She asked a lot of questions to understand my medical history and treatment by other doctors. She took the time to listen to my complaints and discuss possible care options. Add her wonderful her Nurse Sunny and I am highly satisfied to have finally found a Primary Care Team who view me as a person, instead just another patient with a 20 minute appointment slot.
in fort walton beach |
My first appointment with Dr. Skojac and Sunny. Sunny was very caring and helpful. Dr. Skojac was very attentive to my needs. I felt like she wanted to really get to the bottom of my health problems.
Mary Esther, FL |
Didn't listen to me and treated me like I was 80 not 30. I had to go to another doctor to receive care after 2 visits with Dr. Skojac not listening to what I was saying. Her nurse, however, was very nice and seemed to be caring and understanding. Also, that office is disgusting!!!
in Fort Walton Beach |
She and her nurse Sunny has been great every time I have seen them.
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Skojac was extremely helpful and kept my needs first. I felt she understood my problem and I had to explain very little to her.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I have been through 3 doctors since moving to FWB in 2008 and they were okay, but I want doctor who I really like and trust and one who will consider my thoughts/approach to health - and that was my experience with Dr. Skojac. and her sunny assistant Sunny. Finally!
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Skojac. She asked a lot of questions to understand my history. She explained her recommendations in a way that helped me understand why she recommended a particular course of action. I am very comfortable placing my care and well-being in her hands. I can tell she's very experienced and definitely an advocate for the patient. I highly recommend her. The nurse was also very pleasant and knowledgeable.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Skojac is very friendly and easy to talk to. Just within a few minutes of speaking with her I am reassured of her knowledge and staying up to date on the latest medical reviews and information. The approach she takes to medicine is appreciated as well, she likes to explore all avenues prior to major $$ procedures. She is a big picture thinker while making everything she shares understandable. I am very glad to have been referred to her.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I felt a ease of conversation. I immediately felt a connection. She made me feel like I was the one making the decisions. She was in no hurry. I felt like a number with other doctors but Not with dr skojac. I will recommend her to everyone. I'm thankful I found her. I hope she continues to be my doctor for years to come.
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I definately would recommend Dr. Skojac to anyone looking for a Family practice doctor. She was organized, her nurse was efficient and the wait time was nominal. She listened to my issues, organized the visit and came up with a plan. She explained what she would like to do and and why. I definitely will be returning to her.
Have you seen Dr. Teresa Skojac, MD?
Are you Dr. Skojac?

Compare Dr. Skojac

Dr. Skojac says...

Served over 26 years in the USAF, culminating as Chief of Medical Staff at Andrews.  Trained in Family and Preventive Medicine.

Dr. Skojac's Care Philosophy

Dr. Skojac's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Skojac has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skojac's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Skojac does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skojac and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1995

Eglin Afb

Completed in 1996

Eglin Afb

Completed in 2002

Emory University

Completed in 2012

Dr. Skojac does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skojac and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine

Dr. Skojac does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skojac and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.