Dr. Teresa Liccardi, MD
Dr. Teresa Liccardi, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Naples, FL and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Liccardi has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. She graduated from New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate in 1986. She is affiliated with NCH Baker Downtown. Her office accepts new patients.
Dr. Russell Masterson PA878 109th Ave N Naples, FL 34108
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Liccardi
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Liccardi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Liccardi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (239) 513-1002.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy specialists.
Dr. Liccardi is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Liccardi's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Liccardi's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Iron Metabolism Disorders
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renal Scan
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Ultrasound, Kidney
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Liccardi accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Liccardi accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.