Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD

Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD

Endocrine SurgeryFemaleAge 44

Endocrine Surgery

Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD is a Endocrine Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2006. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as St. David's Medical Center and Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. Her office accepts new patients.

Texas Thyroid and Parathyroid Center

Teresa R. Kroeker MD PA12319 N Mopac Expy Austin, TX 78758

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at St. David's Medical Center

Dr. Kroeker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kroeker

Dr. Kroeker

My first visit with Dr. Kroeker was great. She explained in some detail the imaging she used to determine that surgery was the best option for addressing my parathyroid problem. The visit wasn't rushed; she answered all my questions. When she performed the surgery, she was just as patient and detailed in her explanations of the procedure. I would recommend her without reservation.
Mary McDonald – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker calmed so many fears for me (and my small children) when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She educated me with all my options, took my thoughts into consideration and allowed me to make the decision best for me. She is knowledgeable, communicates very well, and did an incredible job on my total thyroidectomy, scarring is minimal and I am frequently asked who did such an amazing job. Highly recommend.
Ashley Girvan – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kroeker and her staff far exceeded my expectations. She performed surgery to remove a parathyroid tumor and I have had an extremely smooth recovery. I am very happy with my results and at 5 weeks post surgery, you can barely see my scar. I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Kroeker and would not hesitate to recommend her to my family or friends.
Ellen B. – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker made some difficult experiences much less anxiety-provoking. My initial examination was very thorough and she left no question unanswered. From this exam through follow-up after surgery, she remained at all times personable, patient, attentive, and informative. It makes such a difference when your doctor is partnering with you. I felt she was genuinely interested in me as a patient and as an individual, and I have great confidence in her skills as a surgeon and specialist.
J. in Austin, TX – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker is a wonderful person and an excellent surgeon. She explains everything she will be doing from the evaluation, before and after surgery and remains open to any questions you still may have. Her staff is friendly and efficient when making an appt. and greeting you on arrival.
Marge in Georgetown – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker is an amazing person, and gifted Surgeon. I had my thyroid gland removed due to cancer, Dr. Kroeker provided me with all the answers I needed, the surgery went very smooth, she came to visit me the next day to make sure that I am alright. I am very happy I picked Dr. Kroeker to do my surgery!
Raphael D. in Austin, TX – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr Kroeker is incredible! She is very knowledgeable about parathyroid issues. She listens and is very caring. She answers all questions and communicates well. I could not have asked for a better doctor and surgeon.
Susan Shaw in Seminole, TX – Sep 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker and her staff were exceptional. The staff explained in detail what I would be billed for the procedure to avoid any surprises. Dr. Kroeker herself took time make an assessment and provided great detail as to the procedure and the risks to resolve the issue. Her level of care for me before and after my surgery was phenomenal. She is a very caring person and not just a robot there to take your money as some doctors are today. I would highly recommend!!
R King – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kroeker by my endocrinologist after my papillary thyroid cancer diagnosis. Dr. Kroeker and her office staff are top-notch. They are all very professional answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. My thyroidectomy went flawless and my recovery is now complete. I would recommend without hesitation Dr. Kroeker and her staff for any thyroid and parathyroid concerns.
Brad L. in Kingsland TX – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Please know that Dr Kroeker excels in every area of her skills as a Surgeon, Diagnostician and communicator. I am an RN and in my long career as a medical professional working with Surgeons, no one has exceeded her in my experience. She is truly concerned with the best possible outcome for the surgery needed. She spent over an hour with me in the office with drawings, options, explanations of procedures & what was the best choice I could make for my situation. Enjoying my new life! Thanks Dr K!
Sandra in Cedar Park – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kroeker by my Internal Medicine physician for an enlarged thyroid, due to large nodules. On my first visit, she went to great lengths to explain my condition, the type of surgery she recommended and the post operative/recovery period. I had a Total Thyroidectomy, August 2017. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. I had very little pain and my incision is beautiful. I am a registered nurse, so it was important to me to place myself in the hands of the BEST surgeon!
Tanya in Luling, Texas – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr Kroeker was recommended by our endocrenologist to remove my wife's thyroid. It was an excellent recommendation! Our initial visit was exactly what my wife and I needed - comprehensive explanation of my wife's condition, complete review of what would be done (including pictures and drawings!), answered all our concerns. We were not hurried through the process. And, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Surgery went as explained and recovery was quick. A perfect resolution. Thanks!
Leander – Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
We selected Dr. Kroeker to get a second opinion after a terrible experience with another Thyroid specialist. She took her time to explain options and it turned out that the medications prescribed by the previous specialist to prepare for surgery weren't needed at all. Dr. Kroeker performed the surgery and was available afterwards to answer any concerns or questions. Best of all, there's hardly a visible scar to be found. We'd highly recommend Dr. Kroeker.
Bruno Michel in Kempner, TX – Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
A God given talent that she really utilized to take care her patients. She exemplify and set the bar very high of how a doctor really is human care. Pure, sincere and very genuine but most of all an excellent surgeon and human being. Excellent bedside manner and really explained the procedure thoroughly and really listen to the needs of her patients. She also follows up and call you personally.
Marc in Bastrop, TX – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I'm so happy my physician referred me to Dr. Kroeker, when they discovered a large growth on my thyroid and I needed to have a full thyroidectomy. Needless to say I was terrified! Dr. Kroeker was so patient with me and all my questions, as well as with my concerned family. She and her staff were always there for me by telephone or scheduling me right away. My surgery went extremely well this past April and you can't even see where the incision was!! Dr. Kroeker is the best!!
Terri Park in Leander, Tx – Aug 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I dealt with Dr. Kroeker over several months as we monitored a growth on my thyroid. I always knew that I was in the best of hands. She gave me the benefit of her knowledge and expertise, but the decisions were always clearly mine. When it was time to have surgery, the entire experience was positive. Not only is Dr. Kroeker an excellent surgeon, but she also clearly cares about her patients. I can’t remember ever being more pleased with my medical care.
Cindy B, in Austin, TX – Jul 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Teresa Kroeker. She is a Fellowship Trained Endocrine Head and Neck surgeon with significant thyroid cancer experience. Dr. Kroeker exhibited tremendous depth of knowledge, attention to detail, patience and warmth. The surgery was more complex than expected due to how the cancer had grown. Fortunately, I was under the care of a masterful surgeon with the experience needed to manage such a complex surgery, therefore the outcome and recovery was extremely successful.
Austin, TX – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker performed a total thyroidectomy on me in Nov 2016. I cannot recommend her enough. She is a caring physician who listens to her patients and always "goes the extra mile!" Her office is efficient and well run with a very caring staff as well. Dr. Kroeker made me feel at ease and took the time to answer every question I had and was always available when I needed her most. She is a phenomenal person and physician. I couldn't have trusted anyone more with my surgery!
Deanna in San Antonio, TX – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Dr. Kroeker was very kind, caring, patient, skilled and knowledgeable. She explained things in an easy to understand manner and in good detail. I felt like no question was too small and that my health was of the utmost importance to her. She helped me make a difficult decision, to have surgery. My surgery went great, and my scar is barely noticeable after just 3 weeks. I have a great deal of confidence in her and recommend her highly. Her office is well run and organized.
LMR in Austin, TX – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
I appreciated Dr. Kroeker's analytical approach to sharing information and essential elements of the decision-making process. She made it easy for me to make the right decision. Throughout the process, Dr. Kroeker made herself personally available to answer questions and address concerns. In my experience, this is a rarity and greatly appreciated! Thanks to Dr. Kroeker the surgery was executed flawlessly, and I am on the road to recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Kroeker!
Mike J in Cedar Park, TX – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kroeker?