Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD

Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD

Thyroid Disorders  |

Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD is a thyroid disorders doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kroeker is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Seton Northwest Hospital, St. David's North Austin Medical Center and St. David's Medical Center.

Texas Thyroid and Parathyroid Center

12319 N MO Pac Expy Ste 260

Austin, TX 78758

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Kroeker

Dr. Kroeker's Experience

Dr. Kroeker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Thyroid Disorders
  • Board certified in General Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Kroeker "The patient's trust given to the surgeon in the operating room is a privilege and comes with an incredible opportunity to repay that trust by improving the patient's quality of life. Dr. Kroeker's patients are well-informed and involved in the decision making process along with her guidance and expertise. She is committed to providing consistent, excellent surgical care to her patients. A fellowship-trained head and neck surgeon, Dr. Teresa Kroeker has advanced training in the surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid disease. This includes metastatic thyroid cancer in the central and lateral neck, as well as invasive thyroid cancer. During her head and neck surgery fellowship at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Toronto, she gained extensive experience in performing in-office ultrasounds of the neck as well as biopsies of thyroid nodules and neck masses. She also has experience in reoperative surgery for recurrent thyroid cancer and recurrent parathyroid disease."

• Thyroid Disorders

• Baylor University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Toronto, Mt. Sinai Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

• Baylor University Medical Center General Surgery Resident Research Award, 2011
  • Baylor University Medical Center General Surgery Chief Resident of the Year, 2011
  • Tompsett Writing Award, Baylor University Medical Center Proceedings, 2011

Dr. Kroeker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kroeker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kroeker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kroeker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kroeker to family and friends
Dr. Kroeker's Performance
in Leander, Tx |
I'm so happy my physician referred me to Dr. Kroeker, when they discovered a large growth on my thyroid and I needed to have a full thyroidectomy. Needless to say I was terrified! Dr. Kroeker was so patient with me and all my questions, as well as with my concerned family. She and her staff were always there for me by telephone or scheduling me right away. My surgery went extremely well this past April and you can't even see where the incision was!! Dr. Kroeker is the best!!
in Austin, TX |
I dealt with Dr. Kroeker over several months as we monitored a growth on my thyroid. I always knew that I was in the best of hands. She gave me the benefit of her knowledge and expertise, but the decisions were always clearly mine. When it was time to have surgery, the entire experience was positive. Not only is Dr. Kroeker an excellent surgeon, but she also clearly cares about her patients. I can’t remember ever being more pleased with my medical care.
Austin, TX |
I strongly recommend Dr. Teresa Kroeker. She is a Fellowship Trained Endocrine Head and Neck surgeon with significant thyroid cancer experience. Dr. Kroeker exhibited tremendous depth of knowledge, attention to detail, patience and warmth. The surgery was more complex than expected due to how the cancer had grown. Fortunately, I was under the care of a masterful surgeon with the experience needed to manage such a complex surgery, therefore the outcome and recovery was extremely successful.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Kroeker performed a total thyroidectomy on me in Nov 2016. I cannot recommend her enough. She is a caring physician who listens to her patients and always "goes the extra mile!" Her office is efficient and well run with a very caring staff as well. Dr. Kroeker made me feel at ease and took the time to answer every question I had and was always available when I needed her most. She is a phenomenal person and physician. I couldn't have trusted anyone more with my surgery!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Kroeker was very kind, caring, patient, skilled and knowledgeable. She explained things in an easy to understand manner and in good detail. I felt like no question was too small and that my health was of the utmost importance to her. She helped me make a difficult decision, to have surgery. My surgery went great, and my scar is barely noticeable after just 3 weeks. I have a great deal of confidence in her and recommend her highly. Her office is well run and organized.
in Cedar Park, TX |
I appreciated Dr. Kroeker's analytical approach to sharing information and essential elements of the decision-making process. She made it easy for me to make the right decision. Throughout the process, Dr. Kroeker made herself personally available to answer questions and address concerns. In my experience, this is a rarity and greatly appreciated! Thanks to Dr. Kroeker the surgery was executed flawlessly, and I am on the road to recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Kroeker!
in Round Rock, TX |
What a fantastic physician!! Best in class for sure. Back in October, I was referred to Dr. Kroeker for a Thyroid nodule?it turned out to be Stage 1 in the left lobe. Dr. Kroeker?s pragmatic, informative view allowed us to look at options which enabled her to remove this lobe and keep the other. As of today, this lobe is fully functioning. Through this process, Dr. Kroeker was transparent and compassionate, allowing us to evaluate best options for my circumstances. No rush?and with my be
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Kroeker is an amazing surgeon and she has a wonderful caring personality. I trusted her completely with the total thyroidectomy and central neck dissection that she performed due to papillary thyroid cancer. I had my after care at MD Anderson and all of my doctors there commented on the excellent job she did on my surgery. I would recommend her for excellent surgery skill and knowledge and for her very caring attitude. What a blessing she is to have in Austin!
Have you seen Dr. Teresa Kroeker, MD?
Are you Dr. Kroeker?