Dr. Teresa Hermida, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 49
Kennebec Behavioral Health736 Old Lewiston Rd Winthrop, ME 04364
Dr. Teresa Hermida, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Winthrop, ME. Dr. Hermida has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hermida to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Hermida
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Hermida treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Hermida treats other conditions, please contact the office at (207) 377-8122.
Compare with other specialists.
Check Dr. Hermida's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Hermida's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Hermida accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Hermida accepts the following insurance:
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus