Dr. Teresa Fox, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Fox

Boulder Holistic

2355 Canyon Blvd Ste 102 Boulder, CO 80302

Dr. Teresa Fox, MD is a family medicine specialist in Boulder, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2000 and specializes in family medicine, integrative medicine, and more.

Dr. Fox accepts

Dr. Fox accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fox treats your condition or procedure

• Lyme Disease
  • Migraine, Hormone-Induced
  • Mold Allergy
  • Mold Toxicity

Dr. Fox is a trained family physician who integrates natural healing modalities with Western medicine, providing integrative care for the whole family.  She brings a unique blend of western medicine, herbal medicine, nutrition and exercise counseling, supplements and stress reduction techniques to provide her patients with a true holistic approach to healing.

• Holistic Medicine

3.7

Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Teresa Fox, MD
Dr Fox and her staff are incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. She has been instrumental in helping me to manage hormonal issues, vitamin deficiencies, and environmental allergies. It has been so refreshing to work with a dr who really takes the time to listen to her patients. I would highly recommend Dr Fox!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Fox, MD?
Dr Fox gets to the root cause of illnesses, rather than treating symptoms. Finding issues other doctors overlook. Grateful to have such a caring and compassionate Dr in Boulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Fox, MD?
Dr. Fox is fantastic. She went to extra lengths with me to make sure I understand how all my symptoms related to each other. Reviewed other lab results & put together the whole picture for me - Thyroid, Testosterone, Gluten intolerance, supplements. Warm and caring and thorough. AND she followed up with a call after a few days to check-in and see how I was feeling. Who does that any more?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Fox, MD?
I found Dr. Fox in the internet for my son that lives in Colorado. I am a Chiropractor and therefore look for the CAUSE of health issues verses treating the symptoms. She has done a remarkable job testing and treating my 21 yr. old son who has been so very ill for many years and no improvement after multiple visits to other medical doctors. He is very bright on natural remedies and he told me he is very impressed with her and said she is the only doctor that actually LISTENS. He is impressed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Fox, MD?
I received a referral from my doctor to this clinic for a service that she didn't provide. She was told the fee would be $75.00. I called and was told several times that this visit would cost $100 for 30 minutes. I verified this information several times and the fact that they had a referral from my doctor. After the visit, they said it was $300. When I questioned, it was matter of fact, $300 period. Called the next day and the person that had quoted me that said, "sorry, I made a mistake
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Fox, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fox?