Dr. Teresa Etten, MD

Dr. Teresa Etten, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Teresa Etten, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Loyola University-Chicago School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 200

Lone Tree, CO 80124

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Etten

This content was provided by Dr. Etten "She pursued medical school because she genuinely cares for others and has a passion for obstetrics and gynecology. She enjoys caring for women in all stages of their lives and places a focus on their individual needs and desires. Dr. Etten loves OB and babies."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Loyola University-Chicago School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Lutheran General Hospital

Dr. Etten has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Etten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etten's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etten to family and friends

Dr. Etten's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Etten is the BEST! I always joke that I need to have another baby just so I can come back and see her more often! She is sweet, gentle, and caring. The service she provided me during my pregnancies was top notch and I always feel extremely well taken care of and wouldn’t trust anyone else with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very disappointed in my experience with Dr. Etten. During my labor she was barely visible and when she did come by she wouldn't discuss options to help labor progress just constantly remind me that labor was not progressing. When we would ask about a tool we wanted to try she would dismiss it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My favorite doctor! Dr. Etten became my doctor when I moved back to the area after college and my first son was itty bitty. 4 sons and a grand finale daughter later...Dr. Etten has been with me through it all. She cares about me and my entire family. She even remembers to ask about my sick niece...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Etten is a wonderful physician. She is kind, welcoming, and made me feel very confident and comfortable throughout my entire first pregnancy. She’s very knowledge and thorough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr Etten for several years and appreciate her knowledge and the time that she spends educating me. She is caring and friendly, making what could be a stressful visit pleasant. I'm glad that we found her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0