Dr. Teresa Charniga, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Teresa Charniga, MD

Family Medicine | Female

4500 Meadows Ln Las Vegas, NV 89107 Get Directions

Dr. Teresa Charniga, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Charniga's Experience

See how Dr. Charniga's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Charniga

Dr. Charniga accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Charniga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charniga to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Charniga's Performance
    Las Vegas, NV |
    She is not the friendliest Dr.. Also, she has moved again from the Sunset St. location. This is the 4th move in 3 years. I can't find any info where she went or if she is even here in Las Vegas. She should have sent out a letter informing her patients where she moved to. Terrible not to let us know. I will be changing doctors soon.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Worst experience with a doctor in my lifetime. I am new to the Las Vegas area and needed to see a primary care doctor for a physical. Poor bedside manners, disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional. I had to use every patience within me to not get up and walk out. I will never return to see this "doctor" again. Please don't waste your time. Choose a doctor who has your wellbeing and best interest in mind. She is plain miserable.
    in Las Vegas |
    I want to publicly thank Dr. Charniga for being condescending, confrontational, and non helpful in meeting my basic needs and your basic obligations to fill a prescription I have been taking for 7 years. Really appreciate that although you claim that you think experts should prescribe ADD meds, you are willing to counteract all the previous experts diagnosis and prescriptions. At least you wasted 3 weeks of my time to let me know.
    North Las Vegas, NV |
    Never seeing this Dr again.... I just moved to Vegas I am looking for a primary care physician.... she did not even look me in the eye she was typing on her laptop the whole time! She did not order bloodwork even though I told her it has been awhile since I have seen a dr!!! Total waste of time!!! She left and told me to wait a moment and I sat for 5 more minutes and the nurse came in and told me I was finished..... I walked out shaking my head... still searching for that primary care physician
    in Henderson, NV |
    Doctor was very knowledgeable and professional. She took the time to listen to all my concerns and showed a true passion for helping out her patients. I will certainly be going to Dr. Charniga from now on!
    Have you seen Dr. Teresa Charniga, MD?
    Are you Dr. Charniga?

Dr. Charniga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Charniga has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Charniga's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Charniga does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Charniga and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

St Paul Med Center

Dr. Charniga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charniga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Charniga does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Charniga and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.