Dr. Teresa Biggerstaff, MD

Dr. Teresa Biggerstaff, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Teresa Biggerstaff, MD is a dentist who practices in Kernersville, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

900 Old Winston Rd Ste 204

Kernersville, NC 27284

Learn about Dr. Biggerstaff

This content was provided by Dr. Biggerstaff "Providing oral surgery care with exceptional standards of comfort and care"

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Brigham Young University
  • Carolina Surgical Arts
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University of CA Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Biggerstaff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Biggerstaff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Biggerstaff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Biggerstaff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Biggerstaff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Biggerstaff to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Biggerstaff's Performance
Colfax, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Biggerstaff by my dentist for a dental implant. I found her to be both professional and personable. I felt relaxed with her and the staff. The office is very nicely decorated and very clean. I learned that she does facial surgery and treatments as well. I am very pleased to say that I have taken advantage of her services in this area also. I am very well pleased with her treatment. I will happily recommend her and her staff to those who may be seeking these services.
in High Point, NC |
Dr. Biggerstaff knows her stuff! She not only made me feel comfortable but listened to every detail when I was explaining to her what I did not like about my skin. She suggested a simple skin care regimen and Botox treatments, then guided me as to what steps I should take next. My skin is now better than ever. I will never trust anyone else when it comes to my skin.
I had laser hair removal. I also had sculp sure laser fat reduction done and this office is by far the best one I have been in. I recommend anyone to go here. Dr. Biggerstaff snd her staff are very professional and treat you very well.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Terrible ! I went for Botox and she dropped my eyebrows and made me look awful. I called and complained and went back and she had no idea what to do. She is a dentist and not a Dermatologist. I think she is just doing cosmetic procedures to make more money. She should stick with Dentistry and leave the Botox to the Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons.
Have you seen Dr. Teresa Biggerstaff, MD?
Are you Dr. Biggerstaff?