Dr. Teresa Allen, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Allen

Fontaine Center

7047 Halcyon Park Dr Montgomery, AL 36117

Dr. Teresa Allen, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Montgomery, AL and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1989 and specializes in internal medicine and preventive medicine.

Dr. Allen accepts

Dr. Allen accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Allen treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Teresa Allen, DO
I can say with confidence that Dr, Teresa Allen is one of the very best physicians in the nation. She is not only extremely knowledgeable in osteopathic medicine but in key principles for healthy living. Because she is of high integrity and compassion, she takes her time with patients in order to help them understand health and their personal responsibility in maintaining it. My well-being is so enhanced that I, like several others, fly in to have time with her. I recommend the same to you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?
Dr. Terri Allen is one of the finest physicians in this world. Not only is she absolutely brilliant in her investigations of proper diagnoses and procedures seeking solutions to see her patients recover health, she is one of the kindest and compassionate people you will encounter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?
Dr Allen is the most caring dr I have ever met , she shows you by her actions that she cares and wants to heal you . I am a cancer survivor and have had multiple serious conditions wrong with me , to the point I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning to care for my children .she has naturally healed me and balanced everything she tested for that was unbalanced . Dr Allen is the most caring and smartest person I have ever met . Thanks dr Allen ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?
I believe in holistic medicine but her recommendations to purchase costly vitamins and IVS to the tune of 1k-2k is outrageous. I'm not made of money. She seems knowledgeable though. Can't say the same of the riff raff staff she employs. Everytime I check out (it's all pay for service, no insurance) I have to correct the secretary and double check my bill for errors and over charges. The ladies there do not what they're doing, can't work efficiently from what I've observed, and show irritation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?
Dr. Allen is a very caring and patient doctor. She has a thorough understanding of natural medicines and made me feel at ease with her knowledge and concern. She doesn't rush through an appointment like most doctors do. I personally don't believe in having surgery unless absolutely necessary, and wasn't aware of surgery alternatives until coming to her. She is a blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?
Dr.Allen is knowledgeable and does not rush to prescribe drugs. She believes in holistic medicine, is patient and spends time listening to her patients. I feel better every time I see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teresa Allen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?