Dr. Terata Kanu, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 36

Dr. Kanu
2122 Rufe Snow Dr Ste 132 Keller, TX 76248

Dr. Terata Kanu, MD is a family medicine specialist in Keller, TX. He specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Kanu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanu

Dr. Kanu?
Dr. Kanu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Terata Kanu, MD
After visiting my Allergist 3 times and suffering for 3 weeks with allergies and 2 weeks with a horrible cough I visited Superior and was amazed at the staff on their professionalism, when I went back Dr. Kanu was very kind and soft spoken and was very helpful in treating my condition and took the time to go over the prescriptions. This place is AWESOME! I will be going back for any further visits that may arise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terata Kanu, MD?
Dr. Kanu is my primary physician and I wouldn't change him. Professional, kind, knowledgeable and caring! Truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terata Kanu, MD?
Dr Kanu is knowledgeable, kind, efficient. His staff is terrific. Easy to get appts, extremely clean, ample parking,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terata Kanu, MD?
Dr. Kanu and his staff treated me with top quality care. Dr. Kanu took his time to have a conversation with me and really taught me a lot about what was going on in my body. Several avenues of possibilities have been opened for us to explore regarding my diagnosis and after visiting Superior Urgent Care- I have to say I’m sad this isn’t a primary care facility! I would switch in a heart beat. (No pun intended) On top of all that, their office is very clean and welcoming. They’re so confident in
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terata Kanu, MD?
I had a very sore throat and lots of coughing for 3 weeks and could not even swallow well. My regular physician from Baylor Group did a steroid shut and prescribed some antibiotic for 10 days as for the cold and sinus infection. It helped for one week after, then started again even worst. I went to his clinic right after work. He checked me for the Strip Throat which came negative. send me home with a good anti-allergy spray and pills. It helped me right away after first night. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Terata Kanu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanu?

Dr. Kanu accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kanu treats your condition or procedure