Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Teodulo Aves, MD
Dr. Teodulo Aves, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Aves is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

9525 Katy Fwy Ste 130

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Aves

First and foremost, my goal is to establish a relationship with a patient. We identify the problem, then we work together to gradually decrease the pain and increase the level of activity, even if our starting point is just getting them comfortable enough to rest, then getting them out of bed and out of the house. Through therapy I want to empower my patients to be able to have an active part of their own healing process by just being able to do a little more each day.

Dr. Aves' Experience

Dr. Aves' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Facet Joint Pain

• U Tex
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Texas / Austin Campus / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Aves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aves to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Aves' Performance
in Houston,Tx. |
With each passing month, I continue to count my blessings for having been under the great care of Dr.Aves & the entire staff of dedicated & caring nurses, staff members, office personnel up to & including the other Drs. associated with Dr.Aves & his practice,& the office manager(s).
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Aves is an exceptional Doctor Who stands by his mission statement. Unfortunately my body has a lot of chronic were abilities and we try to work around that to lessen the pain to have quality of life I've been able to listen some of the pain will talk to Ava's and have better quality of life I've been going to see the doctor for about five years now .
in Conroe, TX |
Didn't help me at all. Only interested in me being a gunea pig for injections that don't work.
in Santa fe, Texas |
I don't find doctors I like and want to see, I will honestly deal with a cold or flu just because it's so hard for me to find someone who seems to want to get to know me as more than a dollar sign, I was so blessed when my old pain management dr screwed up several appointments in a role and wouldn't fill my meds because of his front office screw ups, being that I had to find a new dr I was so thrilled when my first pick turned out to be someone who wanted to know me not just my mone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Aves is an excellent Doctor, he is committed to helping u improve. He explores options, he digs deep into your case. He cares about his patients, his staff. His very compassionate. He goes beyond to take care of his patients. He is very involved in your progress. He educates you on your condition by explain treatment options. Best doctor in Houston.
in Brenham, Tx. |
Dr Aves is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever met. He genuinely cares about your pain and seeks to help using many methods. He has been patient and understanding, I am grateful to have found this doctor!
in Katy, TX |
He is very kind n understanding n his very considerate ! Love coming to his app.s have no problems with this Dr. Aves. So far as I'm concerned , He is awesome n his staff! Very greatful for his service. Thank u so much for being there for us!
Very good dr
in Katy, TX |
Dr aves is a very professional Doctor. Very good.
in Willis, TX |
Doctor Aves and his staff have taken very good care of me. I have four herniated discs in my lower back and he has recommended treatments and medications that have help me a great deal.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Aves is the most sincere, down to earth Doctor I have ever come across. He truly cares about his patients! I would highly recommend Dr. Aves to anyone seeking resoultions to your personal pain management care. Dr. Aves takes the time with his patients, listens and explains medical terms on YOUR level.
in Trinity, TX |
Dr. Aves is very professional and cares for his patients. He sits down and listens to everything that is wrong with you. He helps in every way he can. .
in Spring, TX |
He is always trying new and different approaches to help my illness and pain. Dr aves is alway willing to listen to thoughts and ideas that I have come up with and explain why they may or may not help. With him in my corner I don't dread my illness quite as bad, he is a great shoulder to cry on??
in Katy, TX |
Very kind, patient, and well educated on everything that goes on. Very appreciated
in Katy, TX |
Dr Aves has gone above and beyond care for me after my car accident. He always listens to everything that is going on with my pain and makes sure that I am comfortable at all times. He has amazing bedside manner and believes in making sure you are well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr Aves.
in Pasadena, TX |
I have been using Dr. Aves for over 1-1/2 years. He has provided me with nothing but excellent care & works with me in every way to ensure my comfort from pain in my back & neck. He & his entire staff have always been professional & caring & there for me & not to just push pills &/or injections! I would definitely refer anyone to them! Thanks Dr. Aves & your staff for all you continue to do for me!
in Spring, TX 77388 |
Dr. Aves is not a pill pushing Doctor---he listens with his heart. I had been to a multitude of Doctor who merely pushed pills at me for me severe back & neck pain. Dr. Aves took his time to review my records, medications and talk WITH me not AT me. He does not make the attempt to have every patient fit into a "cookie cutter system". As a result of his medical regimen he compiled specifically for my pain and my medical needs, my pain has decreased and my quality of life his increased.
in Katy, TX |
He is always so helpful with solving my problems. He addresses all my concerns. He makes me feel very comfortable in the office.
in Spring, TX |
Dr aves and his staff are incredibly helpful and professional. He really cares about his patients.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Aves first and formost genuinely cares about his patients which to is a true sign of and excellent physician. I have had several doctors over the years but I can honestly say Dr. Aves is hands down the most sincere and professional.
Katy, TX |
He listens to my concerns and has good ideas for treatment.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Aves listens to his patients. And has the most professional bedside manner!
in Houston TX |
Takes the time to listen, very personal.
in Houston |
He is very personable and thorough.
in Houston, TX |
I saw him for my back pain and he offered medication and injections. He's at passionate Doctor Who takes great interest in his patients. I would recommend them to all my friends.
in Katy, TX |
One of the best in understanding your pain , hands down !! Highly recommend Doc. Aves very compatible with listening as well following through with you, best of all you can tell he truly cares , your not just not just another patient, I always recomend Doc Aves
in Katy, TX |
Doctor aves has helped control my pain and have a life.he is a proffessanal experiencenced Doctor who cares for his patients well being.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Aves was so kind and caring. I've been dealing with my migraines for the past 5 years & I feel that I have came to the right place for help! You won't regret it!
in Houston, TX |
Dr aves was very kind and considerate! His staff was acceptional! From the nurses all the way down to the receptionist. They were all extremely warm and welcoming. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. Thank you Dr. Aves!
in Houston, TX |
I only wish I looked at all medical reviews on this dr before interacting with him!He does not listen and only cares about himself and money and his appearances, and is horribly rude if you don't follow his instructions. And no I don't want more steroid injections, they are just a temporary band aid that will only make things worse in the long run. After my bad experiences I find out that he has scores of 1.5/5 on other dr review sites! at least I know I'm not alone.Shocked he still practicing!
in Houston, TX |
The staff alone made my experience worth it.
in Houston, TX |
The whole experience at this office was very good. I loved the staff and wait time was very minimal.
in Houston, TX |
I got steroid injections in lower back. Facility, staff, doctors were very friendly, helpful and efficient.Very pleased and would reccommend to all seeking similar treatment.
in Cypress, TX |
I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2005. I have had 7 knee, 3 back, 1 shoulder, and 2 stomach surgeries. I had Doctors put me on high doses of pain medication, however they never offered anything else. When I was referred to Dr. Aves his first priority was to get me out of pain. Then he starting working with me and changing my medication around, in less than 60 days he was able to cute my pain medication in half. I am now on less medication and in less pain than ever. I owe him everything.
Spring, TX |
I've seen a dozen doctors over the course of 1 1/2 years because of a sudden onset of chronic migraines. Dr. Aves is the FIRST doctor who actually took his time and I truly believe he cares. I've been a patient for about 3 months now and I am very thankful I found him. I know that he's going to be able to help me.
in Katy, Texas |
With Dr. Aves- WONDERFUL. His staff- AWFUL! Dr. Aves has told me many, many times I can speak directly to HIM but his staff plus games & Ive never been able to ONCE AFTER SEEING HIM ALMOST THEE YEARS!
Have you seen Dr. Teodulo Aves, MD?
Are you Dr. Aves?

• CHAMPVA
  • Community Health Choice
    Advantra
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA