Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD

Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Burlington, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in gastroenterology.Read his story

1234 Huffman Mill Rd

Burlington, NC 27215

Learn about Dr. Toledo

See how frequently Dr. Toledo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dysphagia
Diarrhea
Esophageal Diseases

Dr. Toledo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Toledo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "God has blessed me with such a wonderful career. I truly enjoy interacting with patients and getting to know them and assist in helping improve their GI and Liver health. I have provided care to patients in the Piedmont Triad area since 2005. I have trained in Louisville (Medical School), Indiana (Residency) and Alabama (GI fellowship). I maintain Board certification in my specialty and have published articles in peer review journals. I am accepting new patients at my practice at Duke Health- Kernodle Clinic West in Burlington, North Carolina."

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "I strive to be a useful, caring and informative physician for my patients. As many of my colleagues, I consider it a privilege to have patients place their trust in me and make me their Gastroenterologist. "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Ball Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Ball Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University South Ala
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Toledo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Toledo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toledo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Toledo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Toledo

Dr. Toledo?
Dr. Toledo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD
Thank you Dr. T for making me feel 100 percent better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD?
Excellent, knowledgeable, and very compassionate specialist. Eased my discomfort when I had lost hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr Toledo. He was very pleasant and attentive. Answered all of my questions and I didn't feel like he was rushing me out explained things very clearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD?
Was very pleased with every aspect of my experience with Dr. Toledo. He is very easy to talk to and genuinely concerned about his patients. I had seen Dr. Toledo at another practice several years ago. When i needed to see him he had left the practice. I was so impressed with him that I searched...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Teodoro Toledo, MD?
My first thought about meeting Dr. Toledo was " I like this man. " His mannerism made my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. He made eye contact with us often telling me he was engaged in our conversation and listening. I appreciated that very much.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Toledo?