Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD

Dr. Chiware
Telehealth services available

GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine

6010 Bay Pkwy Ste 501 Brooklyn, NY 11204

Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Brooklyn, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chiware to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Chiware's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiware

Dr. Chiware

I am a patient of Dr. Thandie Chiware and would highly recommend her to anyone in search of a reproductive endocrinologist. I found Dr. Chiware to be the perfect combination of both realist and optimist, and appreciate her sensitive yet honest approach. When undergoing IVF you as a patient quickly become a “quasi expert” in your mind. You read everything possible, study up on the process, research the drugs/injectables, join IVF groups, pose questions to other IVF patients, follow leading experts in the field on social media. Your life becomes a hotbed of IVF research and conversations, and then the planning begins. Now what’s that old adage about making plans…”we make plans and God laughs”, well God must have had the heartiest of belly laughs with me, as nothing turned out as I anticipated, and we had to pivot and quickly. My saving grace, my sanity in the midst of the insanity was one Dr. Thandie Chiware. She is the consummate professional, yet she still feels warm and approachable.
Steph – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
Dr. Chiware was informative and knowledgeable while also taking time and care to listen to all my concerns, fears, and redundant questions. My partner and I felt supported each step of our process. We highly recommend Dr. Chiware and Genesis Fetility for anyone looking for answers for their questions and/or help in the path toward pregnancy.
Aug 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
Dr. Chiware was warm and made us feel comfortable. She was extremely thorough during my fertility journey.
Sandra – Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
Throughout my care with Genesis, I always felt a great sense of confidence, and ease as I was always well informed, and greatly supported under Dr. Chiware’s stellar care and guidance.
Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
One of best fertility specialists. Specially who felling difficulty to become parents. Dr Tindai Chiware listen carefully and check all the obstacle and give the best result. My family really great full and thankful to Genesis Fertility for there service and overcome. Thank you.
Mohammad Salam – Nov 12, 2020
Excellent doctor.
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
I was given information about Dr. Chiware from my insurance company, but read the online reviews for her and decided to take a chance based on those reviews. I am very particular about my care, and assess many different providers before I make my choice. I am also not beyond changing my mind if the interactions and experience are not pleasing. So with that said. Dr. Chiware, her secretary, and one of the nurses in particular have been amazing. Very supportive and understanding with my experience and what I was going through. They tried their best to accommodate, AND they listened and were VERY supportive. My husband was also impressed with her and wanted me to stay with her throughout, although you can't right, because they're REs and don't deliver. Listen to her, ask questions, let them know how you feel. Be ready to engage in this partnership. All the best.
M.A. – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
Today my retrieval got cancelled and I was distraught. Dr Chiware was compassionate explained throughly to me what happened and what we will do next. It’s was unfortunate how I had to meet her under the circumstances but feel much better that I did. Genesis staff on whole has been very caring and glad I chose this facility.
Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
I have officially graduated from genesis and couldn't be happier with my treatment. From the friendly receptionists at the front desk, who always knew my name, to the gentle women taking my blood, even in stressful moments, I had a pleasant experience. I have seen every doctor in Genesis and have loved them all. Dr. Chiware had big shoes to fill when replacing Dr. Kulak and she lived up to expectations AND exceeded them. She listened to all of my questions and was very patient with me. I am grateful to have been recommended to Genesis Fertility.
Anonymous – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
I felt extremely taken care of and cared for. I felt that i could ask any question and none of my concerns were dismissed or taken lightly. Everyone was so kind, I truly had a wonderful experience.
Anonymous – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?
Dr. Chiware was very informative, assertive, and genuine. She took our time with us and answered all of our questions. In addition, she was thorough with us and made us feel truly comfortable. We are grateful for the experience and having Dr. Chiware supporting us.
Anonymous – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tendai Chiware, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiware?
Provider explaining information to patient