Dr. Tehmina Sheikh, MD
Dr. Tehmina Sheikh, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Winchester, VA. She is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.
Winchester Medical Center1840 Amherst St Winchester, VA 22601
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Sheikh's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Sheikh treats Borderline Personality Disorder more than 89% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh treats this condition more than 89% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh treats Personality Disorders more than 87% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh treats this condition more than 87% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh performs Dementia or Depression Screening more than 80% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh performs this procedure more than 80% of her peers
Dr. Sheikh's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Delusional Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Homicidal Ideation
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sheikh accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sheikh accepts the following insurance:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.