Dr. Ted Burningham, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Burningham

Tanner Clinic

2121 N 1700 W Layton, UT 84041

Dr. Ted Burningham, MD is a family medicine specialist in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1993 and specializes in family medicine, pediatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Burningham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burningham

2.9

Dr. Burningham?
Dr. Burningham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ted Burningham, MD
Dr. Burningham has been my doctor for just about as long as he has been at Tanner. He is by far the best MD I have ever been to, he is actually the only doctor that said he would call me at home with my results and did. He always goes that extra step, doesn't talk down to you and actually treats you like an equal. I'm sorry he is gone, it's going to be impossible to replace him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
He has been my personal doctor for over 15 years. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and explains the issue(s) very well in common terms that anyone can understand! Has ALWAYS treated me respectfully, honestly and truthfully with direct information that makes sense to us "non-doctors". I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a primary care physical and someone that you can talk with about anything or any problem! *** GREAT guy! ***
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
I've never met a more caring and concerned physician. I have no idea why other people are leaving negative reviews. Dr. Burningham does not coddle you. He treats you like an adult and expects you to take your own health seriously. If he gives you instruction, follow it. He doesn't jump to conclusions just because "I googled it." There's a reason M.D. is behind his name and not mine. If you want to be in good hands and have the condition treated, not just the symptoms, this is the doc for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
Would recommend to anyone. He is simply a breath of fresh air and I couldn’t have asked for better care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
This is one of the worst doctors you could possibly go to see. If you like being made to feel horrible about yourself, you will like him. He prescribed me medication without explaining it. After calling his inefficient nurse to ask about further explanation, he lambasted me in the clinic. I will never again step foot anywhere near his practice. Gives the clinic he practices at a horribly bad name. If only I had read the reviews before I stepped foot in his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
My wife had severe intestinal and stomach pain. I mentioned to him that she takes Nexium long term and we learned it can cause stomach bacteria to collect and irritate the stomach lining. I had a source printed out. Then he very loudly and rudely said to me ... your not a doctor, you don't know how to read that pamphlet. Your not smart enough to know anything. Your an uneducated person. Ask me to leave. After I left My wife said to him "that was a harsh blow up". I think you should go to ER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
Do not go to Burningham. He was my family doctor, I saw him in December and I had VERY bloody stool. I told him about my experiences, where I was feeling pain, and provided pictures. He told me I had the flu. "It would go away in a week" A week went by and it was still there, he kept saying it was fine. I lost 25 pounds, I'm 20 and I weighed 100 pounds. We went to someone else, I have ulcerative colitis, a chronic condition. I was sick for a month. He was way off, he will never treat me again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?
The absolute worst doctor I've ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Burningham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burningham?

• Emergency Medicine

1993
1989

• Japanese

Dr. Burningham accepts

Dr. Burningham accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
Value Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Burningham treats your condition or procedure