Dr. Ted Brezel, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Brezel

Ted Brezel MD

7959 Myrtle Ave Glendale, NY 11385

Dr. Ted Brezel, MD is a dermatologist in Glendale, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Brezel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brezel

3.5

Dr. Brezel?
Dr. Brezel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ted Brezel, MD
I’ve been to Glendale Dermatology over the years with my family and every time Dr. Brezel and his staff treats us great from the minute we step into the office. Yolanda always make sure to make us feel at ease, she is very pleasant Dr. Brezel always has an answer for every single one of our visits. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
Dr. Brezel is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He diagnosed my skin issue perfectly and gave me advice on how to manage my skin condition. He answered all of my questions. I referred family and friends to Dr. Brezel. Everyone is happy with my recommendation. The front desk is pleasant and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
Thank you Dr. Brezel I’m so pleased with the results of Botox and fillers Can’t believe the difference I’m sooo happy You and your staff are outstanding Thanks to all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
The doctor and his staff were great, I was very nervous about these spots on my skin and thankfully he took care of the problem. He answered all my questions and made me feel like i mattered. I recommend Dr. Brezel highly. I'm now looking forward to getting a few cosmetic things done too - botox and fillers for my wrinkles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
Dr Brezel is too expensive and totally unprofessional and inexperienced when it comes to cosmetic issue. . He preformed a cool sculpting procedure and he told me i will see results with in 3 to 6 months, so i waited 6 months and didn't see any results. i went back to him to find out why i didn't see any results.. His answer was " cool sculpting works in some people" I paid $1650 and he said to spend another $1500 and you may see results.. He is a big LIAR, hungry for money, and DO NOT TRUST HIM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
The worst! He's not the warmest person but that's not the worst part about seeing this doctor. The entire office has no regard for your time. They keep you waiting forever and when you do finally get seen, you're lucky if you get more than 3 minutes with Brezel. The very long wait is not worth it. I will no longer go to Brezel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
Dr. Brezel is a fantastic dermatologist. He has a great patient manner - always kind, considerate and professional. You can ask as many questions as you want and he will always be there to answer and help you. If you need a dermatologist, he is your man. I have to mention that his entire staff are just as kind, considerate and friendly as Dr. Brezel - they go the extra mile for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?
7pm appt. we walk in to find a waiting room full of patients and no air conditioning , only a simple oscillating fan. We waited over 45 minutes to be seen. It seems they schedule several patients for the same appt time. I spoke to 2 other people who had 7pm appointments. I think this process needs to be reviewed. Dr Brezel was knowledgeable and gave us a few options to consider. And I'd like to return if only for the reason that the office is so close to my home but will definitely look around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ted Brezel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brezel?

• Dermatology

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Brezel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brezel's Top Procedures and Conditions

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Brezel performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 76% of his peers

Dr. Brezel performs this procedure more than 76% of his peers

Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Brezel performs Excision of Skin Lesion more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Brezel performs this procedure more than 70% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Brezel performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 64% of his peers

Dr. Brezel performs this procedure more than 64% of his peers