Dr. Taylor Horst, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Male

Dr. Taylor Horst, MD
Originally from Pennsylvania, Boston became my second home when I attended Tufts University. After earning my MD at Tufts School of Medicine, I spent 6 years at Medical University of South Carolina training in orthopaedic surgery. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, swimming, running, and photography.

Dr. Horst's Care Philosophy

My particular surgical interests include hand, wrist and elbow arthritis and trauma. I have experience with both open and arthroscopic treatment methods. I also have an interest in peripheral nerve compression syndromes such as carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome and have a large amount of experience with peripheral nerve repairs and grafting. When indicated, I always try to implement non-operative treatment methods before resorting to surgery.

Dr. Horst's Experience

See how Dr. Horst's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Horst

Dr. Horst accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Horst is now accepting new patients
    Excel Orthopaedic Specialists200 Unicorn Park Dr Ste 201
    Woburn, MA 01801
    (781) 782-1300Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Horst has admitting privileges.

Dr. Horst's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
    Are you Dr. Horst?

Dr. Horst's Care Philosophy

My particular surgical interests include hand, wrist and elbow arthritis and trauma. I have experience with both open and arthroscopic treatment methods.  I also have an interest in peripheral nerve compression syndromes such as carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome and have a large amount of experience with peripheral nerve repairs and grafting. When indicated, I always try to implement non-operative treatment methods before resorting to surgery.

Dr. Horst says...

Dr. Horst's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst

Massachusetts General Hospital

Completed in 2015

Tufts University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Horst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery