Dr. Tauaina Ngatuvai, MD

Dr. Tauaina Ngatuvai, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 44 years old

The Clinic, PC
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Ngatuvai is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ngatuvai specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lehi, UT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ngatuvai? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ngatuvai's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ngatuvai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ngatuvai

Dr. Ngatuvai accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ngatuvai has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Ngatuvai

Dr. Ngatuvai's Review Details
2.7 based on 36 responses
Experience with Dr. Ngatuvai
Dr. Ngatuvai's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Riverton, UT |
I saw Dr. Ngatuvai after a car accident. He told me I was like a worn out set of tires. It wasn't the car accident that had damaged my shoulder, but I was already older and it was worn out. I was 35 with no history of shoulder pain or injury! He prescribed pain meds and muscle relaxers. I asked what else I can do, and he said physical therapy might help. PT found a rib out of place and pulling on the shoulder, after couple months of therapy my shoulder healed. No pain meds needed!
in Lehi, UT |
Don't waste your time with this doctor if you have severe concerns! I went to him for too long and he never took my concerns seriously!! He blamed my neurological symptoms and fatigue on burnout!! I changed doctors and was immediately referred to a neurology specialist. A thyroid specialist also immediately diagnosed me with Hashimoto's Thyroid after Dr. Ngatuvai had refused to address my long-standing thyroid symptoms and requests for tests. I truly regret not changing doctors sooner!:(
in Lehi |
He's pretty straight forward with what he thinks is going on. I appreciate that he gives his opinion about something. I feel like he would still order anything I asked him to if needed and explains to me why something would seem irrelevant. He was good about answering things I read on the internet that didnt really apply.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
The worst Dr I've ever been to. Completely ignored all of my serious concerns and told me because I'm a woman that you're probably just tired. He went on to tell me that his wife does a lot of laundry and gets stressed out so that is probably my problem as well. Um, excuse me?! I was concerned about heart issues and a lump in my abdomen. Not sure how that relates to his wife other than we are both female. He didn't even do any blood work until I insisted. Highly incompetent.
Have you seen Dr. Ngatuvai?
Are you Dr. Ngatuvai? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ngatuvai

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Ngatuvai at The Clinic, PC

Why It Matters: Dr. Ngatuvai's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Ngatuvai does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ngatuvai and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ngatuvai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ngatuvai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Ngatuvai has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Ngatuvai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ngatuvai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ngatuvai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Utah not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ngatuvai

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ngatuvai's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ngatuvai

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients