Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD

Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD

Internal MedicineFemale

Internal Medicine

Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Plantation, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Academy in 2000. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Florida Northwest Hospital and Florida Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Comprehensive Care Group of South Florida

Comprehensive Care Group of South Florida8251 West Broward Blvd Ste 103 Plantation, FL 33324
Comprehensive Care Group of South Florida2901 Coral Hills Dr Ste 360 Coral Springs, FL 33065
Comprehensive Care Group of South Florida201 NW 82 Ave Ste 105 Plantation, FL 33324

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Internists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital

Dr. Borisiak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Borisiak

4.3

Dr. Borisiak, in our situation, provided the "EXTRA TOUCH" in responding to all our questions & clarifying several treatment options. At the same time proceed with an " EXTRA MILE" for pushing a referral to the best available specialist.
Boris Landau – Oct 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Looking after the patient.
Dr. Borisiak is caring in looking out for my health and well-being. She takes the time to listen to you. Best doctor I’ve had.
Boris Balaban – Oct 15, 2022
Excellent Profissional
Dr. Borisiak has been taking care of my fiancé for years and he recommended her for some hormonal issues I was going through. We did some blood work to figure out my issue. We started treatment and finally, less than a couple of months we were able to regulate my hormones. She is an excellent doctor and I recommend her for anyone who is looking for a primary doctor or anything related to hormonal therapy. Extremely grateful for the time she took to help me with my issues.
Carolina Tabai – Oct 12, 2022
Incre
Dr. B is the best specialist i have visited. It was very easy to schedule the first appointment with her. Since working with her she has been extremely quick to respond to any questions I have had even when they were outside of normal work hours. She actually took the time to go through several different treatments to decide which was best for me. The follow up has also been phenomenal. I would highly recommend her.
Diego Rivero – Aug 11, 2022
Professional
Dr. Borisiak has been in the medical field for many years, my family and I trust in her practice. She’s been very helpful and knowledgeable in the questions we had. I recommend her to all my friends and family relatives.
Jul 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr. Borisiak is amazing! She is full of energy, optimistic and caring. She takes time to dig into your Health history to really understand what’s gone on in the past while making sure she’s completely up to speed on what’s happening now. She’s the most meticulous, knowledgeable doctor that i have ever met. I am working in the healthcare and I and appreciate her enthusiasm in helping others. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr Borisiak from the bottom of my heart.
Natalia Gladysh, RN – Jul 08, 2022
Answered all questions
It was a great experience. DR. Borisiak helped me with all the questions I had about my health. Will be happy to visit her again with my needs
Naz – Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Always late, told me not to ask questions...
She is always at least an hour late, if you have the 1st appointment of the day, it gets worse after that. She diagnosed me as diabetic and started me on meds, did not tell me anything about my diet, she didn't even say "don't eat candy", gave me no info. Then on the follow-up visit I said "I have a question, I read..." and she interrupted and said "Don't read, I'm the doctor just do what I say". The staff is not nice, friendly or efficient.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Maggie – May 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
As a healthcare professional myself, I understand the importance providing excellent care for my patients, and I look for that in my own healthcare providers. Dr. Borisiak, is not only knowledgeable in her field, but she is also a compassionate and caring physician. She spends a great deal of time talking with you regarding all of your medical issues and concerns. Her staff is courteous, kind and patient. If you are seeking out an excellent PCP, I highly recommend Dr. Borisiak.
Dr. Cindy Bunin – Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Finally a Doctor that listens and engages
I am delighted to call Dr. Tatyana Borisiak my Head Care Physician. I’ve been attending to her medical practice for about 4 years. Since then, I’ve experienced, enjoyed and benefited from: A highly responsive team of professionals supporting her & her practice, A superb medical Doctor, An honest and satisfactory time with her patients, A humane and leveled medical touch, As well as a real Doctor-Patient dialogue about ones input, questions, objections, concerns etc. All this makes one feel as a patient with the confidence that the medical Doctor caring for me (Dr. Borisiak) is truly engaged and has one’s best care in mind in every aspect of said medical practice. Thank you for your continuously delivering such a well rounded medical care.
Farid – Jan 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Borisiak for a few years now. She is my PCP. Dr. Borisiak is very knowledgeable and is an effective communicator and listener. Dr. Borisiak has been providing treatment and I’ve seen improvements since going here. From my experience, it’s rare to find a Doctor that listens and tries to find the root cause of the issue. I without hesitation recommend Dr. Borisiak.
tdag007 – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr. Borisiak changed my life. When I met her a little over a year ago I came in with certain issues that were stopping me from being at the pinnacle of my health. With her therapeutic plan and the genuine loving care that she has for her patients I can now attest that I am living a healthy, active and happy life. This would not have been possible without her continuous supervision. Dr. Borisiak is a responsible and knowledgeable doctor and I have referred my friends and family to her for various issues. Highly recommended!
Jay H. – Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr. Borisiak has been my PCP for several years. Being a physician myself, I am very selective about my doctors, as I can easy determine their competency level. Dr. Borisiak constantly improving her knowledge and skills and stays on top of medical advances. In addition to her professionalism, Dr. Borisiak has great interpersonal and communication skills. Most of us place a huge amount of confidence in our doctors, entrusting them with our health and, at times, with our lives. Therefore, open two-way communication, trust, and mutual respect are so essential in doctor-patient relationships. I am happy about my relationship with Dr. Borisiak, and I would recommend her to others. However, I know that sometimes patients aren’t compatible with their doctors. As a general recommendation: use your first visit as a test. If you’re not comfortable by the end of the visit, considering finding another physician. Most importantly, choose a doctor you trust and with whom you are comfortable.
Lily – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
What Dr. Borisiak did for me was a miracle. I was given a difficult diagnosis, and my family recommended that I need to see another doctor for a second opinion. My friends recommended me their doctor and it was Dr. Borisiak. Not only did she correct the diagnosis, she found other causes of my ailment that she was able to successfully treat. I was impressed by the doctor's attention to the details, her thoroughness, her knowledge and kindness. My gratitude knows no bounds! Dear Dr. Borisiak, may the Lord bless you!
Nazar Karabinovich – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr Borisiak is a fantastic doctor. She is incredibly patient, thoughtful, and thorough. I've seen many physicians in the area and they are often rushing and appear careless which is far from my experience with this doctor. I strongly recommend her to everyone.
Valeria – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr Borisiak i would recommend to anyone! She listens to you, and helps with all your needs! The staff is so helpful too!! If you’re looking for a doctor she’s the best!
Lia – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Dr. Borisiak is amazing! She always explains everything to me so clear, and always very kind! All of the staff was great, very helpful and not long wait times!! I would highly recommended Dr. Borisiak to anyone!
Andrea M – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Concerning. Like several of the posts above me, I too, am Very alarmed. After 6 visits and multiple tests (a Year with this practice), I do not believe that they know Anything about me, or that they even Want to. Additionally, this practice has no consideration that My Time is valuable, also. Yet, My Biggest Concern is .. I don't believe that they Even Care. At times, I feel like nothing more than a number here, and that too, is VERY concerning. I think that they are gearing their practice to being a revolving door, churning out as many "billable hours"/apts as possible, while not caring or wanting to take the time, or do the work, to get to know the individual patients/people. This practice also has challenges returning calls (they Never do) or even refilling Rx's. It is sad because I believe that there IS Talent on this team, yet, I should not have to fight to get it. My relationship with my primary is important to Me, and I hope it is for them, too.
- Concerned – Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
Constant mistakes never follow up, writes prescriptions based on 3-months old test, doesn't keep track of what she told, prescribed, etc... If you want someone who doesn't pay any attention and doesn't care about any results - she's your doctor!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
P – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?
After two appointments Dr. Tatyana Borisiak the third never happened. First I waited all day and when they admitted they failed to schedule my I was rebooked for 9 am. I explained that I had a job interview to leave for at 9:30 and confirmed the appointment. 8:45 I get the pre-call. 8:55 I join the telemed session. 9:35 I leave with the Dr never having joined. 10:05 I am waiting to start my interview and Dr. Borisiiak calls. The scary part is that she seemed very puzzled by my reaction to the lack of respect for my time and indifference to getting my condition under control. When I repeated that I was being called into the interview her response was "But I am here now." I don't know if the problem is her indifference or it's the entire practice. Either way I would suggest going elsewhere.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
JimB – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatyana Borisiak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Borisiak?