Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM

Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt
Telehealth services available

Central Florida Foot and Ankle Center, LLC

1115 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL 33805

Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Lakeland, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventhealth Heart Of Florida and Adventhealth Lake Wales. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM with other Podiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt

90.47619047619048%
1.9047619047619047%

Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt?
I have suffered foot pain for several years. Finally, in desperation and sure surgery would be required (never having had, or wanting, any surgery in my almost 80 years) I searched and researched for the best foot surgeon I could find. Dr. Wellens has years of experience and done thousands of surgeries. I was pleased to learn on my first visit that she was voted best in the area by the Lakeland Ledger for 2019 and then again for 2020. She is soft spoken, extremely knowledgeable and up to date with the latest and greatest equipment and techniques - which does add $$$ above insurance coverage. She removed a bone spur on the top of my foot. I was sent home in a boot - no crutches or knee carts required. There was very little pain. The incision looked and healed great. I was out of the boot, back into my shoes (with orthotics) within a couple weeks and getting around better that I had in years!! I searched for the best and, gratefully, I found it in Dr. Wellens.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I absolutely adore Dr. Wellens. She took time to explain in detail what surgery would do for me and what to expect. She is detailed, patient and spends as much time as needed to explain what my responsibillities are after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Wellens to anyone that requires surgery to their foot for any reason.
Mary C Freeman – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I have been dealing with ankle pain for about 8 months and I have seen several doctors. Not one actually took the time to see what was the true cause. I then found Dr Wellens and her staff of loving, caring, understanding and enthusiastic genuine customer service. I will tell you, she is awesome! I am grateful for also the shoe clinic with Steve! He is great, not just a salesmen, he actually took the time to find out what my needs are and honed in on just that! Since then I have been checking in with Dr Wellens and my heels are starting to reduce in pain. Thank you guys, I am a chef and to have found you guys means everything for my career. God Bless you all thank you!!
Nakisha McFadden – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I had suffered with foot pain for years. At times, it was literally difficult for me to walk. I had been told that it was nerve pain, and that I would have to live with it by taking prescription medication. Instead, Steve was able to practically eliminate my pain with a pair of shoes. Imagine that! By getting shoes that actually addressed my foot problem, I avoided a drug with harmful side effects that most likely would have done no good anyway! My new shoes have changed my life by addressing overpronation, and allowing me to walk without pain. I highly recommend this place. It was my last hope, and turned out to be the place I should have come to first. Steve took the time to listen and examine my feet. He saw the problem immediately and offered me options. No high pressure, just a caring and helpful attitude. The shoes are not inexpensive, but they are worth every penny! Thank you so very much.
Jeff Clark – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I am so thankful and blessed to have Dr. Wellens as my Podiatrist. She is confident in her specialty because she continues to strive to be the best. She instills in you, confidence in her ability, because she talks to you and discusses your problem with caring concern. She is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and treats you with dignity and respect. She takes your problem to heart and wants to solve it with the most proficient medical treatment possible. Her staff members are awesome and care about you (which is an important character, in them, during this time in your lives) I will recommend her to every family member, friend and or acquaintance that needs to have podiatric care.
Carolyn S. – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
She was precise and professional concerning the care of my daughter's foot injury. I recommend her to anyone seeking a podiatrist.
Letricia Teris – Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens was very thorough and professional in her care of my damaged nail. Her staff was very friendly and helpful during and after my appointment. Great organization.
Veronica Nobles – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I have multiple issues with my feet and ankles. Dr. Wellens has performed several surgeries on me with great success. She continues to learn and use the latest procedures and technology that many other podiatrist are not capable of doing. Dr. Wellens has literally kept me on my feet while reducing the pain I had lived with for so many years. She always treats her patients with compassion. I am so thankfully she is there to take care of me!
Vincent Moellering – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellons and and her staff are exceptional. Very knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful.
Robert Nobles – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Very knowledgeable, great personality, exceptional service and the best staff, Brittany and Christina. Thanks for everything
Cynthia Maybell – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
I had my first visit with Dr. Wellens 2019. I am very pleased with her care. She and her staff are very kind and compassionate. I especially appreciate the doctor and her staffs excellent explanations of home care. And the fact that they have all of the supplies needed. I would recommend her to my loved ones and best friends in a heartbeat. I think she is an excellent Podiatrist.
MaryAnn Reyes – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens and her staff are amazing!!! I was impressed from the moment I walked in their door. The front desk is always smiling and ready to greet you. They provide refreshments which is great because my father is diabetic. When the nurses take you in to a room they show genuine concern and interest in what is causing you pain. Dr. Wellens was very thorough in her approach and made me feel like I had a treatment plan tailored to my problems. I was impressed that the technology they use is up to date. They even use an injection called Amniox to help heal you. I found out that the Amniox injection is made up of amniotic cells and umbilical cord cells and can be injected to correct tendon and inflammation issues. I know from my first visit that this will be my podiatrist for life and my family's too.
Javers J. – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens stays up to date on the latest techniques and technology. She and her staff are very pleasant and are always helpful and informative. The 3D CT machine they use in office is also very neat and showed in detail my peroneal tendon tear. I am very grateful to have a great doctor to keep me on my feet.
Brittany M – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr Wellens is an amazing Doctor. Truly cares about her patients, and goes the extra mile to ensure those she treats receive all options for treatment possible. While treating me for a foot issue, she was able run test and diagnose me with Lime Disease when other Doctors said my hurting joints were old age. She's an exceptional Doctor, and one I'd highly recommend.
Jerry Ramer – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
‘I have I neuropathy from 2 rounds of chemo. I’ve seen Dr Wellen’s twice. She seemed to rush me before 2 different procedures. - a punch biopsy for small fiber neuropathy and injections of medial posterior inferior tibial nerve. She said it can reverse neoropathy. She and also convinced me to by $60 vitamin B capsules and $20 ointment Got $20. She also wants me to get orthodontics for $409-$500+. With all this she keeps stating that I have met deductible and out of pocket in my insurance. I’ve decided to trust that he injections will actually help. In also pondering if she is a ‘snake oil’ salesman who is trying to take advantage of my insurance.
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens is exceptional. She is professional, exceptionally knowledgeable and uses the latest and most innovative treatments. I went to her clinic in extreme pain with my feet that was becoming unbearable and difficult to walk. She diagnosed it in minutes and recommended a new non-steroidal treatment which worked. As a yoga and a fitness instructor I need my feet and I'm so relieved.
Allison DeCaro – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr Wellens was fine, however the office staff are idiots. They made me pay the full amount $321 for a visit even though they are a participating provider for United healthcare instead of the $25 I always pay. They told me they won’t refund the overpayment until all payments have been received. Well it has been 6 weeks and all payments from United healthcare have been cashed and Courtney and Rachael in the business office are avoiding taking my calls. Avoid this practice',
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Phil in FL – Aug 21, 2019
Phil, we collect based on the benefits that the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens is the best. I had to have tumors removed from my foot. I had no pain after the surgery and up and walking in 5 weeks. I would recommend Dr. Wellens to everyone I know. She is extremely dedicated to her patients.
Kim Rogers in Auburndale, FL – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
Dr. Wellens has treated me for plantar fasciitis on both feet. I really like that she tries all options from the easiest to the most involved procedure. Dr.Wellens takes time to explain why problems are occurring and offers other things like exercises and footwear to improve your condition. I think the staff has been very accommodating for scheduling and answering questions.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?
The staff in this office are simply amazing. They take the time to explain everything in detail. I came to see Dr Wellens for pain in my foot. She took the time to explain was causing the pain and gave me different options. My foot has never felt better. Thank you so much to Dr. Wellens and her staff!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Wellens-Bruschayt?

Dr. Wellens practices in Winter Haven, Lakeland and Davenport. As Podiatric Surgeons we treat a wide variety of common podiatric maladies, such as structural...Read more

Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt has been in practice in Polk County, Florida since 1999. She has offices in Winter Haven, Lakeland and Davenport. She is the...Read more

• Podiatry