Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Tatiana Sousa, MD
Dr. Tatiana Sousa, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Sousa is affiliated with The Womans Hospital of Texas.

2225 Williams Trace Blvd Ste 112

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• CareSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Sousa

See how frequently Dr. Sousa performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Ringworm
high

Dr. Sousa's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Alopecia Areata
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Utmb-Galvstn
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Case Western Res U-Metrohealth Mc

Dr. Sousa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sousa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sousa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sousa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sousa to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Sousa's Performance
    GOOD
in Pearland, Texas |
Dr. Sousa is simply beautiful and her assistant, Melissa, is a peach. They were both efficient and delicate and caring. Really good service from the staff, too.
in Richmond, TX |
We were very careful in choosing a dermatologist that handles African American skin issues. Dr. Sousa is very knowledgeable, and knew exactly how to help our teenage daughter with her condition. It provided such a comfort to find a great dermatologist that was able to meet out family needs from the start. Dr. Sousa is professional, smart, detailed-oriented, and a pleasure to deal with. Our daughter was so nervous about seeing the doctor, but Dr. Sousa has restored her trust in doctors. Thank you
Missouri City, TX |
Dr Sousa recommended a surgery to remove my skin condition on my face. I was on my 1st trimester. 1 hour before surgery, I called office and they still have me scheduled for surgery. I asked front desk to verify if it's still okay for me to proceed with surgery since I was pregnant. She then changed her mind and decided to cancel it until I delivered. Dr. Sousa could’ve told me this during my first consult!! She missed that I was pregnant, so I cannot trust this doctor.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Sousa is an excellent Dermatologist. I've been her patient and can genuinely say she is a great professional, always well informed and uptodate on any subject within her realm. She always shows a special love and care for all her patients. I highly recommend her as your specialist .
in Houston, TX |
I am a self paying patient- no insurance & i have visited Dr. Sousa 3 tines for severe dermatitis and itching all over my body got prescribed the same thing twice went back and got another expensive prescription all creams with no help. I am now seeing another dermatologist I received a cortisone injection and that has basically solved my problem. I have wasted so much money there with the fact that my new doctor has better reasonable prices.
in Katy, TX |
I went to this office probably 4 times. I talked to Dr Sousa about starting a treatment and she gave me a price different than the price the girl at front charged me. They fixed it that time. Next appointment I told the Dr bout the inconvenience she checked the price and said this is the right price, and this is what you will pay. Same problem, the lady at front insist that the Dr. gave me the wrong price and I have to pay more. Very rude staff.
Have you seen Dr. Tatiana Sousa, MD?
Are you Dr. Sousa?