Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD

Psychiatry •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Schneider

Tatiana Schneider Practice

212 W 71st St Ofc 2 New York, NY 10023

Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. She graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After Im Sechenov and specializes in psychiatry, pediatric psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schneider

3.4

Dr. Schneider?
Dr. Schneider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD
Dr. Schenider is one of the worst psychiatrists I have ever been to. She is so unprofessional, diagnoses you with whatever she wants, and just simply wants your money. Every time I met with her the meetings lasted no more than 10 minutes, and she was often late. She doesn’t care about you as a human, as when I stopped missing appointments, she never checked in with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Dr. Schneider possesses a remarkable capacity to pinpoint patients' specific, individual needs and recommend courses of action. If you're serious about getting better, you should look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Please DO NOT use Dr. Schneider. I went in for a simple consultation and she didn’t even introduce herself before shoving the legal papers at me. Instead she sat on her phone. She then was very hasty in wanting to prescribe me medication even though I had mentioned to her the whole reason I was seeing her was to find alternatives to medication. (The whole meeting lasted 20 minutes) This was the worst experience with a mental health professional I’ve ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Dr Schneider is the best psychiatrist i have ever seen. She is friendly, patient, and flexible with appointments. She also will work out a treatment plan that works for you and your lifestyle. She is also available for therapy/talk via phone if you ever need help with something. I have been going to her for years and she is awesome!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Easily one of the worst doctor experiences of my life. I went to get a refill on medication and it took her three months to call the prescription in. I followed up with her constantly and she kept lying, saying that she had done it. She also made some very disturbing flippant remarks about suicide. Avoid at all costs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
I think it is really important for you to know that Dr. Schneider is exceptionally unethical and unprofessional. She consistently misses our appointments and blames it on me. She consistently accuses me of not paying (when I have receipts). She consistently accuses me of not showing up to our last scheduled appointment (when I have receipts to prove I was there). I wish I could give zero stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Dr. Schneider helped me turn my life around. She gave an accurate and quick assessment of my disorder and prescribed medication that was a fit. She closely monitored my plan and was sure to make any adjustments as fit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Kind, knowledgeable and straightforward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
She is very caring and thoughtful and attentive as a provider. She always makes me feel comfortable and is easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?
Dr Schneider is very understanding and easy to talk to. She is flexible with my busy schedule, but always makes sure to give me enough time to handle whatever issues may have arisen. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tatiana Schneider, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schneider?

• Psychiatry

St Luke Hospital
Moscow Medical Academy Named After Im Sechenov

• Russian

Dr. Schneider accepts

Dr. Schneider accepts the following insurance:

Oxford Health Plans