Dr. Tatiana Nagibina, MD

Dr. Tatiana Nagibina, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tatiana Nagibina, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Minsk Med Inst in 1990 and specializes in rheumatology.

32615 US Highway 19 N Ste 2

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Nagibina

See how frequently Dr. Nagibina performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Nagibina's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Chicago Med Sch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • U Ill Coll Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Nagibina has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Nagibina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagibina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nagibina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagibina to family and friends

Dr. Nagibina's Performance

I have been a proud patient of Dr. Nagibina for years. It's sad to say, I'm Cursed with the disease of Rheumatoid Arthritis, but I'm truly Blessed that she is my Rheumatologist! She is caring, thorough, patient and most important always picks up my calls if I need her! Alongside her care, Nurse...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I like that during my diagnosis visits Dr. Nagibina included me in all the decisions that were made about my treatment. She explained everything fully and provided me with research information about the medication options for my diagnosis. She then gave me a couple weeks to review the information...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Nagabina has been treating me for almost 10 years for osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. I couldn't ask for a more caring, kind or professional doctor. She's #1 in my book.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Multiple tests had to be done on antiquated X-ray equipment. Dr. Got upset with me because I went else ware for MRI. Put me on extreme doses of prednisone without factoring in other conditions. Never communicated with my family physician, re labs, tests, meds.
Are you Dr. Nagibina?