Dr. Tasha Boone, MD

Dr. Tasha Boone, MD

Family Medicine | Female

The Medical Place Family Prac 3020 Sunset Blvd Ste 101 West Columbia, SC 29169 Get Directions

Dr. Tasha Boone, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in West Columbia, SC. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Boone is affiliated with Palmetto Health - Palmetto Health Richland and Lexington Medical Center.

Dr. Boone's Experience

See how Dr. Boone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boone

Dr. Boone accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Boone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boone to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Boone's Performance
SC |
She never knows anything! I mean how did she get her license? Never conducts proper tests. And when you go in with illness of some sort all she can say is I don't know what that could be, but doesn't run tests.
West Columbia, SC |
Ive been with Dr.Boone for years now and i love her. Her staff on the other hand are absolutely terrible. They always have an excuse as to why i cant be seen or it takes months to get an appointment. If Dr.Boone could find a better staff i would recommend her to everyone but save your time and money and find somewhere to actually get cared for.
in West Columbia, SC |
I have had many Doctors thru the years; found Dr. Boone 2 yrs ago. My health issues complex. Traditional doctors want to prescribe meds causing more issues/interactions. I have learned many things from the holistic approach as well, ie, nutrition/vitamin supplementation, etc. She welcomes patients input; a refreshing concept. A reviewer complained that she offers nutritional products. Only because patients (including me) ASKED. Addressing the actual issue vs. another Rx=Quality Awesome Care!!
Lexington sc |
Chose this Pcp because she could treat me and my daughter. So I could do 2 in 1 obviously. She is great with my daughter. However since day one she has completely neglected me. Asking many times for help. Me being her only parent would make you think it would be imperative to make sure I am treated to. Not!! Plus the staff is beyond rude and do not care about my opinion on the matter of my care. Granted my daughter is my main concern. Yet no matter what I should be a concern considering!!
Columbia, SC |
The staff need some people skills. One nurse is just terrible and receptionist good work on her people skills.
in Columbia, SC |
1.) she personally advertises (a probably sells) "herbal teas" in the exam rooms. As a doctor, she should know that those "teas" should not be peddled as a health cure-all. 2.) At my appt, I brought the bottle of medication that I use, however when I went to Rx to pick up my prescription was different and I was never alerted. 3.) I tried calling to get a prescription for a cold-sore, so I could catch/prevent in time - no word by end of business day
in Columbia, SC |
She's caring,compassionate and takes time to listen and gives her all to get to the bottom of whatever may be wrong with you at the time. Then she prescribes the best treatment for your diagnosis and will follow-up with you if you aren't improving.
Columbia, SC |
I went to my appointment with Dr. Boone and she suggested I get a test done to determine further treatment. I went to get the test done and almost 2 months later, I still haven't heard from her office regarding my test results. I've called multiple times, left multiple messages, and even sent a letter. Still no response. This is unacceptable. What's the point of leaving messages? Up until this point I was very pleased with Dr. Boone and her practice, but now I have found another doctor.
in Cayce, SC |
DR Boone is the absolute best physician I've ever seen. She answers all questions and she genuinely cares and that's something that can't be faked. Some days the wait time might be a little longer than 20 minutes but it is well worth the time. I'm so thankful for Dr Boone.
Have you seen Dr. Tasha Boone, MD?
Are you Dr. Boone?

Compare Dr. Boone

Dr. Boone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Boone has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boone's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Boone does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boone and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Palmetto Health Alliance

Dr. Boone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boone does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boone and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.