Dr. Tarun Mullick, MD

Dr. Tarun Mullick, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Tarun Mullick, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Geneva, IL. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in gastroenterology.

2631 Williamsburg Ave Ste 301

Geneva, IL 60134

Learn about Dr. Mullick

See how frequently Dr. Mullick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heartburn
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Esophageal Diseases

Dr. Mullick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mullick "Do the best for the patient. Considered by many internationally as a leading GI interventionalist but only does interventions when right for the patient."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital-Baltimore, MD
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Mullick has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mullick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullick's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullick to family and friends

Dr. Mullick's Performance

GOOD

Great experience. Caring doctor. Nice bedside manner. He saved me a bundle compared to the very expensive Northwestern (10 times the cost). He is caring and takes time to talk to you. He is very nice. He helped me with a good treatment plan for my reflux and my IBS.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great doctor. Well done colonoscopy. Great bedside manner. Charges way less than Northwestern/Delnor costs nearby or Sherman Hospital. Why pay nearly four or five times the price for the same quality exam. He also treated me 5 years ago at Delnor (then the costs were higher). I am glad he made...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had me wait 2 1/2 hrs for my upper GI. Almost left without speaking to me. Ordered several other tests(never received results for 1 test). Spoke to me once on the phone to follow up. When I showed up, the office was closed. Office schedule was posted on the door. Answering service told me they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent skills. He got us in for quick appointments. Treated my family well. Took out polyps for me. Treated GERD in my sister. Took care of my daughter's IBS. He saved us near 10k in facility fees with lower cost centers. He always says its his honor and privilege. He really cares. He got us...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The most in compassionate careless Dr I've ever had. All he cares about is making money by requiring expensive tests. He's useless and unprofessional. Wasted my time, money and aggravation, went to a different dr and in one appt was diagnosed & treated.
Are you Dr. Mullick?