Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Hendawi

Precision Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

2120 N MacArthur Blvd Irving, TX 75061

Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Irving, TX and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2011 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Hendawi accepts

Dr. Hendawi accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Hendawi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hendawi treats this condition more than 67% of his peers

Steroid Injection

Dr. Hendawi performs Steroid Injection more than 57% of his peers

Dr. Hendawi performs this procedure more than 57% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Meniscus Surgery
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fracture

My goal is to provide high level, evidence based care for both acute and chronic Orthopedic issues in a comfortable and timely manner. I will use my extensive training to decrease pain, restore function and anatomy and bring patients back to best version of themselves.

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Hendawi?
Dr. Hendawi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Hendawi did my broken ankle surgery in June 2018, and he is currently treating me for my knee. I have complete confidence in him and I trust him more than any doctor I have ever seen. The concerns he takes with his patients is heart-warming. He is the best! --so go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi did my husband's rotater cuff surgery in December and did an awesome job. He has taken very good care of him. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi. He will answer all your questions in a way you can understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Awesome he's the man choose him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Very knowledgeable of his art, has an excellent bedside manner, is never rushed in his time with his patients, explains everything and every question answered professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I had a bad fall while out of the country on vacation in Greece. A fix there to get me back was not enough. Feeling very unsure on my first visit, I came away very sure Dr Hendawi was the surgeon for me! X-ray department was great. His assistant Daniel was also very good as well. Dr. H tried a less radical fix, but I had to get a Reverse Shoulder Replacement in Dec 2018. I am doing very well and the shoulder is doing great. This doctor is very caring, he listens. I highly recommend Dr Hendawi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I dislocated my knee and was brought to Baylor Medical Hospital in Irving. Dr. Tariq Hendawi operated on me and stabilized my knee that night. That began my long road to recovery that involves at least three surgeries, of which I've had two with Dr. Hendawi. Dr. Hendawi is an excellent surgeon. His staff, especially Daniel, is always friendly and encouraging. If you suffer a major, life-changing injury, I recommend Dr. Hendawi for his expertise and modern, innovative treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I had shoulder surgery with Dr Hendawi in 11/9/18. I have only good things to say about dr Hendawi . He is an excellent surgeon and caring person. I highly recommend this medical doctor . Maria Angélica Arruda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is the best, he fixed my knee after I had multiple surgeries with another surgeon who tried to do the same. He is highly intelligent and takes his time and allows you to ask any questions you need. If you need any orthopedic surgery especially a difficult surgery he is the only way to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
On Sep 22, 2018, while unloading furniture at the Salvation Army, I tore my right Bicep Tendon resulting in my right Bicep to retract into my right shoulder. I was referred through my Physician and had an appointment with Dr. Hendawi on Tuesday, Sep 24. Had Surgery on Oct 9, conducted Physical Therapy and was cleared as of 9 Jan 19. From beginning to end your progress is Dr. Hendawi's top concern, I highly recommend him and the Offices Services! Thanks Dr. Handawi and Physical Therapy Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is a great doctor. I injured my leg while on vacation and as soon as I got back in town, I got right in to his office. Turned out I needed surgery and he scheduled it for 2 days later. He talks to you in terms you can understand and is very concerned for your health. The staff there are awesome. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi was able to get me in right away. I had a broken tibia & fibula he came up with a plan on how to repair my leg long term. Right before surgery I found out I was pregnant. I’m so thankful that I have a doctor that was willing to not under treatment a pregnant woman. My pregnancy is temporary but the outcome of my leg is permanent. I had 2 surgeries and after 3 months I started physical therapy and I’m glad to say I’m walking again. I’m truly thankful for Dr. Hendawi & his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an excellent doctor. He performed a full reconstructive surgery on my son's A/C joint. He is very precise and a perfectionist during surgery, and takes his time with his patients. He took great care of my son and was very knowledgeable, informative and very concerned with my son's care. My son is recovering well and has full motion of his shoulder and arm. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi, I am so glad we found him for my son's injury. We will use him again if ever needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
My new Doc hero. I had a bad fracture in my humerus(upper arm), and he recommended surgery with a plate for faster recovery. The surgery went perfectly, and I am well on the way to normal, pain-free activity again. Injuries can be life changing, and if you need a new doctor you may have very little time to decide on one. Dr. Hendawi gave me great comfort and confidence in our initial consultation that he was able to provide a great recovery, and did. Thank you Sir!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an exceptional doctor and surgeon. I feel extremely fortunate to have found him. He diagnosed me with a torn meniscus and performed arthroscopic surgery. Before surgery, I had several visits with Dr. Hendawi and he was always kind, professional, informed and conscientious. He thoroughly explained my injury, presented all my options, and never discounted me or my pain. The surgery was a great success and I credit him and his surgical staff for that. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I found Dr. Hendawi nothing short of AWESOME! I liked the fact that he is young because he is aware of all the latest methods and procedures. He preformed a reversal total shoulder replacement for me. He always considered my feelings and together we followed the best means of treatment for me. I never felt like he was rushed when visiting with me and was willing to spend as much time with me as needed. He was always willing to answer mey every question. Great experience with Dr. Hendawi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an extremely professional physician who is easy to talk to. I injured myself on the job and required swift surgery to repair a distal bicep tendon rupture. Dr. Hendawi took this urgency seriously but also took the time to educate and answer all of my questions. His confidence and ability to communicate effectively left no doubt in my mind that he was the correct physician to trust with my arm. Dr. Hendawi has continued to be a vested member in my recovery even months later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr Hendawi was recommended to me and it was an absolute pleasure to have him as one of my doctors. He made himself available anytime I had any questions about my surgery. He took time to get to know me and what I wanted from the surgery. He made sure my wife was comfortable as well and check on her after the surgery to see how her and I were doing. He was professional, had great knowledge, and confidence in what he was doing. i highly recommended Dr Hendawi to anyone that needs an ortho doc!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hendawi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hendawi treats patients.