Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 38

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Arlington, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans in 2011. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital - Las Colinas and Medical City Arlington. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD

TMI Sports Medicine

3533 MATLOCK RD Arlington, TX 76015

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hendawi with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Medical City Arlington.

Make an appointment at Medical City Arlington today at (682) 267-9724.

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical City Arlington.

Dr. Hendawi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hendawi

I nursed an injured elbow for 10 years with steroid shots. I met Dr. Hendowi and agreed to finally deal with the issue, once and for all. I’m so glad I put my faith in him. It’s been 4 months since my surgical repair and I’m wondering why I waited so long. He did a great job. He’s got a confidant bedside manner and is easy to talk to. The physical therapy was strenuous but necessary. I give Dr. Hendowi 5 stars.
Highly Recommend – Sep 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I had a bicep repair with Dr. Hendawi in July of 2020. The experience was excellent, during whole process, from beginning to end. My recovery time was actually quicker than what other doctors had anticipated, and my arm strength increased post-surgery. Prior to surgery, Dr. Hendawi explained in extensive detail how the procedure would go, which gave me great piece of mind. I would highly recommend Dr. Hendawi to anyone for any type of orthopedic procedure they might require.
Jason Elfarr – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr Hendawi did my broken ankle surgery in June 2018, and he is currently treating me for my knee. I have complete confidence in him and I trust him more than any doctor I have ever seen. The concerns he takes with his patients is heart-warming. He is the best! --so go see him!
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi did my husband's rotater cuff surgery in December and did an awesome job. He has taken very good care of him. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi. He will answer all your questions in a way you can understand.
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Awesome he's the man choose him.
Catherine Porter in Grand Prairie, TX – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Very knowledgeable of his art, has an excellent bedside manner, is never rushed in his time with his patients, explains everything and every question answered professionally.
Ron Hill in Irving, TX – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I had a bad fall while out of the country on vacation in Greece. A fix there to get me back was not enough. Feeling very unsure on my first visit, I came away very sure Dr Hendawi was the surgeon for me! X-ray department was great. His assistant Daniel was also very good as well. Dr. H tried a less radical fix, but I had to get a Reverse Shoulder Replacement in Dec 2018. I am doing very well and the shoulder is doing great. This doctor is very caring, he listens. I highly recommend Dr Hendawi!
Virginia T in Grand Prairie – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I dislocated my knee and was brought to Baylor Medical Hospital in Irving. Dr. Tariq Hendawi operated on me and stabilized my knee that night. That began my long road to recovery that involves at least three surgeries, of which I've had two with Dr. Hendawi. Dr. Hendawi is an excellent surgeon. His staff, especially Daniel, is always friendly and encouraging. If you suffer a major, life-changing injury, I recommend Dr. Hendawi for his expertise and modern, innovative treatment.
L J Pennell in Irving, TX – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I had shoulder surgery with Dr Hendawi in 11/9/18. I have only good things to say about dr Hendawi . He is an excellent surgeon and caring person. I highly recommend this medical doctor . Maria Angélica Arruda
Maria Angelica Arruda in Keller, TX – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is the best, he fixed my knee after I had multiple surgeries with another surgeon who tried to do the same. He is highly intelligent and takes his time and allows you to ask any questions you need. If you need any orthopedic surgery especially a difficult surgery he is the only way to go!
Micah Bermudez in Haltom City , TX – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
On Sep 22, 2018, while unloading furniture at the Salvation Army, I tore my right Bicep Tendon resulting in my right Bicep to retract into my right shoulder. I was referred through my Physician and had an appointment with Dr. Hendawi on Tuesday, Sep 24. Had Surgery on Oct 9, conducted Physical Therapy and was cleared as of 9 Jan 19. From beginning to end your progress is Dr. Hendawi's top concern, I highly recommend him and the Offices Services! Thanks Dr. Handawi and Physical Therapy Staff!
Charles W. in Wylie, TX – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is a great doctor. I injured my leg while on vacation and as soon as I got back in town, I got right in to his office. Turned out I needed surgery and he scheduled it for 2 days later. He talks to you in terms you can understand and is very concerned for your health. The staff there are awesome. I recommend him highly.
Becky in Irving, TX – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi was able to get me in right away. I had a broken tibia & fibula he came up with a plan on how to repair my leg long term. Right before surgery I found out I was pregnant. I’m so thankful that I have a doctor that was willing to not under treatment a pregnant woman. My pregnancy is temporary but the outcome of my leg is permanent. I had 2 surgeries and after 3 months I started physical therapy and I’m glad to say I’m walking again. I’m truly thankful for Dr. Hendawi & his staff.
Lucinda G. in Irving , TX – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an excellent doctor. He performed a full reconstructive surgery on my son's A/C joint. He is very precise and a perfectionist during surgery, and takes his time with his patients. He took great care of my son and was very knowledgeable, informative and very concerned with my son's care. My son is recovering well and has full motion of his shoulder and arm. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi, I am so glad we found him for my son's injury. We will use him again if ever needed.
Nancy E in TX – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
My new Doc hero. I had a bad fracture in my humerus(upper arm), and he recommended surgery with a plate for faster recovery. The surgery went perfectly, and I am well on the way to normal, pain-free activity again. Injuries can be life changing, and if you need a new doctor you may have very little time to decide on one. Dr. Hendawi gave me great comfort and confidence in our initial consultation that he was able to provide a great recovery, and did. Thank you Sir!
Guy Allen in Arlington, TX – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an exceptional doctor and surgeon. I feel extremely fortunate to have found him. He diagnosed me with a torn meniscus and performed arthroscopic surgery. Before surgery, I had several visits with Dr. Hendawi and he was always kind, professional, informed and conscientious. He thoroughly explained my injury, presented all my options, and never discounted me or my pain. The surgery was a great success and I credit him and his surgical staff for that. I highly recommend Dr. Hendawi!
Jackie M. – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
I found Dr. Hendawi nothing short of AWESOME! I liked the fact that he is young because he is aware of all the latest methods and procedures. He preformed a reversal total shoulder replacement for me. He always considered my feelings and together we followed the best means of treatment for me. I never felt like he was rushed when visiting with me and was willing to spend as much time with me as needed. He was always willing to answer mey every question. Great experience with Dr. Hendawi.
Janice in Irving – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr. Hendawi is an extremely professional physician who is easy to talk to. I injured myself on the job and required swift surgery to repair a distal bicep tendon rupture. Dr. Hendawi took this urgency seriously but also took the time to educate and answer all of my questions. His confidence and ability to communicate effectively left no doubt in my mind that he was the correct physician to trust with my arm. Dr. Hendawi has continued to be a vested member in my recovery even months later.
Charles Y. in Mansfield – Oct 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?
Dr Hendawi was recommended to me and it was an absolute pleasure to have him as one of my doctors. He made himself available anytime I had any questions about my surgery. He took time to get to know me and what I wanted from the surgery. He made sure my wife was comfortable as well and check on her after the surgery to see how her and I were doing. He was professional, had great knowledge, and confidence in what he was doing. i highly recommended Dr Hendawi to anyone that needs an ortho doc!!
Gulf Breeze, Fl – Jul 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tariq Hendawi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hendawi?