Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD
Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Brea, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Smaili is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital.

910 E Birch St Ste 350

Brea, CA 92821

Learn about Dr. Smaili

Dr. Smaili's Experience

Dr. Smaili's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Rush Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Smaili has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smaili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smaili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smaili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smaili to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Smaili's Performance
in Lake Elsinore, CA |
Dr. Smiley is an amazing surgeon with years of experience he exceeded my expectations for my mommy makeover! His office is clean and staff was very sweet and professional. I love my new body thank you Dr. Smiley I'm greatful I choose you S my surgeon and I highly recommend for anyone who is looking to have plastic surgery.
in Orange , CA |
I can't say enough AMAZING things about Dr. Smiley, He is an extraordinary Surgeon and Human being. I have not yet undergone surgery but I have done extensive research as well as had my initial consultation. I plan to undergo a mommy make over by Christmas. He is so knowledgeable and experienced in his field. I strongly suggest if you have not already, follow him on instagram and snapchat. he goes into extensive details on each and every one of his surgeries.
El Monte, CA |
He performed a breast augmentation (under the muscle) on me about seven years ago. Even though he doesn't have that Dr. 90210 personality, his work is AMAZING. I was never in any pain and my scars are minimal. I was ready to go back to work within a few days.
in Ontario, CA |
I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. SMAILI about 9 1/2 years ago.. I'm still impressed by his beautiful work.. Im in love with my results...he's a Lil pricey but it's worth it...
Pomona, CA |
i am basing the stars on my results. Dr. Smali is an amazing artist, and I am beyond pleased with my results. However, he is not very personable and each visit with him was extremely short. His staff is readily available to answer questions.
in Pomona, CA |
I don't really recommend Dr smile very nice in the beginning but very bad doctor in the results he did my surgery 3 months ago and the results totally bad and irreversible breast lift and augment with a huge scar I can't see the difference because he did what he wants I requested for 3 more size and he did only one and one more small than the other breast I would never recommend that kind of doctor to nobody .
Los Angeles, CA |
I had a such a bad experience with dr smaili I was waiting for more than 3 hours just for checking dr smaili mess he did breasts augment and butt lift one of my breast is more small than the other one butt lift he left me a huge scar I do not recommend this dr for anyone you are going to lose your money.
in Fontana, CA |
I went to see Dr. Smaili for tummy tuck, lipo, and breast lift consultation. During my consult Dr. Smaili answered all of questions and took his time to show me what results I can expect ( even though he was in between surgeries). After talking to my husband, who was with me, I decided on getting the tummy tuck and lipo first. I am extremely satisfied with my results! Thank you Dr. Smaili!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Just I would like to advice Dr tarick smaili is a really bad Dr he did my surgery few months ago with very sad results huge scars in my breast he did breast augment and I can't see any changes because my breast went down already so they selling scar cream but that it's doesn't work.
in Encino CA |
It's been a year ago since Dr smaili did my surgery and my big scar is still there. It is horrible my breast is down and he left me a lot of fat in my stomach I would never recommend Dr tarick smaili to anyone. They selling scar cream but it does not work he did breast augment, lift , and liposuction.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am thrilled with my new double d's!!! I am having so much fun shopping for new bra's. Thanks to a amazing man. Dr. Smaili you're the best
in Los Angeles, CA |
Very experienced is Dr. Smaili, he has proven to me that he is the most trusted when it comes to honest consultations. He has not painted a picture of perfection but one of realistic results. I can appreciate his honestly because I can make a decision based on possible results, not on a doctors agreeing just to put more dollars in their pockets. Believe me those doctors are out there.
in Rosemead, CA |
I went to have a surgery with Dr.Smaili I had a breast augmentation, lift, and liposuction. The whole experience was terrible. The liposuction ended horrible with all the left fat just there. When I went for the augmentation all he did was put one size bigger even though I asked for a whole different size. And the lift was the worst part they weren't even up I don't feel like he did anything it was all the same. I lost all my money investing in these surgeries
in South Lake Tahoe, CA |
Very precise and professional. Outstanding Surgeon with a well trained staff, On time with appointments and easy scheduling. I highly recommend.
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr Smaili has a no nonsense approach. He is a perfectionist that listens to what you want and delivers it exactly. I'm 7 weeks out and my boobs are dropping into the exact shape and size I want. After applying his scar cream daily, the incisions have disappeared. I could not be happier. I loved his OR nurse, recovery nurse and ofcourse him the most! So so happy!
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Smaili is a true artist. It has been 2.5 months since my surgery and the results are fantastic!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Smaili was extremely professional, compassionate and very attentive to the goals I am trying to achieve. I have been to him for various proceedures and have recommended many friends who have also had many proceedures done by him. The office staff is great. Jennifer the financial consultant is amazing and I wouldn't have my work done anywhere else. I love him.
in Victorville, CA |
I had a breast augmentation and so very happy with my results. Dr. and staff very comforting and caring. I recommend Dr. Smaili to anyone and everyone.
in California |
I was he's patients 2 years ago I did a rhinoplasty surgery my experience with him was pretty bad withing time and hes office is horrible it was a big mistake choosing him as a rhinoplasty surgeon because he has no experience doing the rhinoplasty my nouse looks horrible I personally DO NOT recommend Dr.Smaili to anybody thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
Are you Dr. Smaili?