Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD

Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Brea, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

910 E Birch St Ste 350

Brea, CA 92821

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Smaili's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.1

Dr. Smaili?
Dr. Smaili's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD
Dr.Smileys services was amazing I found out about him through SnapChat and was very impressed with his work I got a breast augmentation and was very satisfied with the outcome. Edith was my surgical consultant, she is very nice, welcoming and responsive with any questions I had. She was with me every step of the way overall I can say I am very happy with Dr.Smiley and his team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
The staff is very friendly and attentive. They make you feel very welcome. I got an extended tummy tuck with liposuction on my lower back. My results are amazing I'm very happy with my experience overall. I highly recommend Dr.Smiley!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
In summary, his staff rescheduled my surgery 2 week prior to the date. They put me in an XS garment after surgery (I was 160lbs), then told me they ran out of the right size. As a result, I was in extreme pain after surgery and I’m left with a permanent indentation on my stomach. Doctor placed incisions on my hip instead of under my butt, so they are very visible with lumps. During a follow up he inject steroid in my scars that made them bigger, ate away fat tissue so now they are divots.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I had my surgery October 26 of last year he did a revision on one of my breast full body lipo sculpture a mini arm lift and a bbl and let me tell you he did an amazing job very pleased with my results will be going to him for my final surgery which is a nose revision his after care is also very good takes care of you before and after your surgery answers all your questions and concerns which I like that very much about him that is very important and his staff is very friendly you can’t go wrong
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
My experience with Dr Smaili and his staff was exceptional. They were very friendly and accommodating and I would highly recommend Dr Smaili and his associates.. I traveled from Pennsylvania for my surgery because Dr Smaili had been recommending by a family member living in Southern California. I am happy to say it was a good decision to chose Dr Smaili for my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I paid 5K to California Surgical Institute of Beverly Hills to be credited towards my account until I have paid the full proposed amount in full and then schedule my surgery date. On December 6, 2017, I sent an email to Dr. Smiley's assistant, Andrea, and advised to cancel everything and to return my 5K. To date I have not received my refund and they have given me the runaround for over two weeks with different stories. It's illegal to hold funds for a patient that didn't have any surgeries done
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
Dr. Smiley is an amazing surgeon with years of experience he exceeded my expectations for my mommy makeover! His office is clean and staff was very sweet and professional. I love my new body thank you Dr. Smiley I'm greatful I choose you S my surgeon and I highly recommend for anyone who is looking to have plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I can't say enough AMAZING things about Dr. Smiley, He is an extraordinary Surgeon and Human being. I have not yet undergone surgery but I have done extensive research as well as had my initial consultation. I plan to undergo a mommy make over by Christmas. He is so knowledgeable and experienced in his field. I strongly suggest if you have not already, follow him on instagram and snapchat. he goes into extensive details on each and every one of his surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
He performed a breast augmentation (under the muscle) on me about seven years ago. Even though he doesn't have that Dr. 90210 personality, his work is AMAZING. I was never in any pain and my scars are minimal. I was ready to go back to work within a few days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. SMAILI about 9 1/2 years ago.. I'm still impressed by his beautiful work.. Im in love with my results...he's a Lil pricey but it's worth it...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
i am basing the stars on my results. Dr. Smali is an amazing artist, and I am beyond pleased with my results. However, he is not very personable and each visit with him was extremely short. His staff is readily available to answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I don't really recommend Dr smile very nice in the beginning but very bad doctor in the results he did my surgery 3 months ago and the results totally bad and irreversible breast lift and augment with a huge scar I can't see the difference because he did what he wants I requested for 3 more size and he did only one and one more small than the other breast I would never recommend that kind of doctor to nobody .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I had a such a bad experience with dr smaili I was waiting for more than 3 hours just for checking dr smaili mess he did breasts augment and butt lift one of my breast is more small than the other one butt lift he left me a huge scar I do not recommend this dr for anyone you are going to lose your money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I went to see Dr. Smaili for tummy tuck, lipo, and breast lift consultation. During my consult Dr. Smaili answered all of questions and took his time to show me what results I can expect ( even though he was in between surgeries). After talking to my husband, who was with me, I decided on getting the tummy tuck and lipo first. I am extremely satisfied with my results! Thank you Dr. Smaili!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
Just I would like to advice Dr tarick smaili is a really bad Dr he did my surgery few months ago with very sad results huge scars in my breast he did breast augment and I can't see any changes because my breast went down already so they selling scar cream but that it's doesn't work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
It's been a year ago since Dr smaili did my surgery and my big scar is still there. It is horrible my breast is down and he left me a lot of fat in my stomach I would never recommend Dr tarick smaili to anyone. They selling scar cream but it does not work he did breast augment, lift , and liposuction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I am thrilled with my new double d's!!! I am having so much fun shopping for new bra's. Thanks to a amazing man. Dr. Smaili you're the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
Very experienced is Dr. Smaili, he has proven to me that he is the most trusted when it comes to honest consultations. He has not painted a picture of perfection but one of realistic results. I can appreciate his honestly because I can make a decision based on possible results, not on a doctors agreeing just to put more dollars in their pockets. Believe me those doctors are out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
I went to have a surgery with Dr.Smaili I had a breast augmentation, lift, and liposuction. The whole experience was terrible. The liposuction ended horrible with all the left fat just there. When I went for the augmentation all he did was put one size bigger even though I asked for a whole different size. And the lift was the worst part they weren't even up I don't feel like he did anything it was all the same. I lost all my money investing in these surgeries
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarick Smaili, MD?
Very precise and professional. Outstanding Surgeon with a well trained staff, On time with appointments and easy scheduling. I highly recommend.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Smaili?