Dr. Tarek Rafati, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Tarek Rafati, MD
Dr. Tarek Rafati, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Rafati is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Rafati's Experience

See how Dr. Rafati's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rafati

Dr. Rafati accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Rafati is now accepting new patients
Spring Medical Associates-Sawdust25305 Interstate 45
Spring, TX 77380
(832) 403-2166Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rafati has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rafati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rafati to family and friends
Dr. Rafati's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patients and will spend the time that they need. Because of insurance I lost Doctor Rafati for 7 months and had to see other doctors that were awful.. I thank God every day for Dr. Rafati. He helped me through my brothers illnesses and death. Dr. Rafati listens to his patients. He hears what they are telling him and he help them. Right now, in my opinion, there is not a Doctor that can close to his caring and compassion.
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rafati for over 5 years. He is a caring, compassionate physician. He takes the time to ask you questions and listen to your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Rafati to anyone. His office is both professional and friendly.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Rafati is a great doctor. He takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level. He has a great sense of humor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati is very personable, knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He also ensures that you understand the instructions he has given. He is very knowledgeable and yet still has a sense of humor.
Not likely.
Montgomery, TX |
I've had experiences with doctors in the past being very callous and dismissive, so I was VERY pleased with Dr. Rafati. He is warm and personable. I've already recommended him to coworkers.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been my PCP for the past 5-6 years and has exhibited a caring, professional demeanor, genuinely concerned about my physical and emotional well being as someone with chronic pain and a debilitating disease. 6
Dr. Rafati is an awesome doctor! He is kind to all his patients. And, he is a concerned doctor! When I asked a medical question about my medicines, he is always knowledgeable about my medicine.
in Spring TX |
My husband and I began seeing Dr. Rafati when he was practicing at Oaks Medical. We are confident in his ability to treat us and he is pleasant and easy to work with.
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rafati for the past seven years and have always been very satisfied. I have had a few complex health issues and Dr. Rafati has always come through. Dr. Rafati and his staff are always very through in their examinations and Dr. Rafati spends as much time with me as it takes to get to the bottom of diagnosing whatever is going on. From lab work to sending me out for MRI or to a specialist Dr. Rafati does things right.
Houston, TX |
staff was nice and knowledgable... doctor was kind and patient most of all which is a fleeting wuality among doctors these days... would recommend to anyone
Tomball, TX |
I was very nervous going in seeing that i hadn't seen a doctor in quite some time. Dr. Rafati took his time and made me feel comfortable....all while giving me quality care.
in Spring, TX |
Great visit as always. Dr. Rafati is very personable and spends time with each patient.
in Spring, TX |
Great office location with easy access, personable staff. Dr. Rafti is a wonderful physician and human being. My family has gone to him for 8 years.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been my primary for several years. He is easy to talk to and explains things well.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been my personal physician for about eight years. In that time I have found him to be not only a fine doctor but someone I trust implicitly with my health and well being. He always finds time to answer all my questions and provide sound medical advice. I would recommend Dr. Rafati to anyone looking for an outstanding general practitioner for their personal and family's well being.
in Spring, TX |
If you are looking for a doctor that is thorough, understanding, and greets you with a warm hello then this is the office for you. I moved here from California less than a year ago feeling like I would never be able to find a Doctor to replace the one I had there. I took the chance and found Dr. Rafati, and I'm glad I did. Appointments are easy to schedule and I've never had to wait more than a short time. He and his staff is so sweet and yet professional. I feel lucky to have found them!
Houston, TX |
He great doctor has time his patience
Houston, TX |
Dr Rafati is a terrible doctor. I recently visited the office when I fell ill. He told me I either had a minor issue or a life altering disease. I tried to ask him questions but he told me to wait on the lab results. He did not ask about my symptoms. 13 days later I got a call from the nurse saying my results were negative. I went to another doctor who promptly diagnosed me saying this was a textbook case. I am very disappointed in the treatment I received and I will not be returning.
in Spring, TX |
I've been a patient of his for 5 years. I have so much trust in him that I have sent my whole family and many friends. He makes you feel like family and is always kind and compassionate
Conroe, TX |
Tarek Rafati is excellent. He changed location but I managed to track him down.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafiti is professional, kind and caring. He takes the time to listen as well as competently address my medical needs. I always feel comfortable and have complete confidence in him as my doctor.
in Spring, TX. 77386 |
I have been Dr. Rafati's patient for many years, and I have come to realiaze he has a very extensive professional knowledge, on which one can rely. Furthermore, he treats you like a member of his own family, and you feel that he really cares. That's why I recommended him to my son and daughter-in-law, and I would highly recommend him to anyone else
in Spring, TX |
Fabulously kind,considerate and friendly almost like your at home when your in his office.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been great for me for several years. Friendly, practical, patient oriented and knowledgeable.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been our family physician for almost 2 years now. He takes the time to listen and care for his patients. As long as Dr Rafati is a Doctor he will always have the Beard family as his patients. Thank you Dr. Rafati for everything you do for our family and I would recommend Dr. Rafati for anyone who is looking for a great Doctor.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been my physician for a number of years (5 or 6). I have found him to be friendly, courteous, caring, takes time to answer my questions, and above all... very professional. His staff is exceptional.
in Spring, TX |
I love Dr. RAFATI HE LISTEN TO ALL YOUR NEEDED AND YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOUR STUPID. ALL MY PROBLEMS ADDRESSS
in The Woodlands, TX. |
My wife and I have enjoyed having Dr. Rafati as our doctor for years and have always enjoyed his warm personal caring attitude. He is a wonderful doctor and I'd strongly recommend him to anyone interested in finding a new place to take their medical needs. His support staff are also top notch ! Very friendly, thorough, and empathetic.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Rafati has been my doctor for several years. I absolutely love him. He is extremely knowledgeable, and caring. Takes his time and answers all my questions. His clinic makes me feel right at home.
in houston, tx |
Waited for him almost 1h, while the last 30 minutes of wait he was chatting with staff, telling jokes and laughing. Left without seeing him, 1:30 minutes of wait. Completely lack of respect.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati is a caring person. He listens to all your concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!
Houston, TX |
wonderful doctor and staff : )
Houston, TX |
He takes the time to answer your questions and spends time with you, you're not just another number
in Houston, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Rafati; he has never steered my wrong. His staff is always helpful too.
in Spring, TX |
Gives very good medical advise. Very attentive
in Spring, TX |
This Doctor actually listens to his patients. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR MANY YEARS AND HE ALWAYS LISTENS AN MAKES THE RIGHT DIOGNASTIC. HE RECENTLY HELPED ME GET THROUGH A SERIOUS INFECTION. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. RAFATI. HE is a doctor that listens and cares about his patients. ..Larry Cronin
in Spring, TX |
Great Physician. Really cares about the well-being of his patients. He takes the time to listen to you. And the office staff is great.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Rafati and his staff are very compassionate. He has a way of explaining things so that anyone can understand and he does so without talking down to you. He encourages questions and always makes sure you understand your diagnosis, medications, etc before leaving.
in Spring, TX |
Wait times are ridiculous, poor communication skills
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati and his staff are great. They are cheerful, caring, and gentle or firm when appropriate. Dr. Rafati keeps excellent records, and he and his staff stay in step with their patients, and are on time most of the time. Emergencies do occur.... I am proud to say that Dr. Rafati has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati, has what I would say a good bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Rafati.
in Spring, Texas |
Very patient and listens to you to see exactly what's wrong. Very down to earth and have not encountered a doctor that makes you feel comfortable about discussing any and every aspect of your life.
in The Woodlands, TX |
I have been treated by Dr. Rafati for several years and always feel better after doing so. His interest and compassion are first rate and I look upon him as a friend as well as my doctor.
in Willis Texa |
Excellent Doctor. Has all the right answers to all our family questions.
Houston, TX |
Thank you so much Dr Rafati for making me feel better.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Rafati is our family physician. He is very courteous and takes care of all concerns that I have needed promptly!! I would recommend Dr. Rafati for anyone looking for an excellent physician to take care of them
Have you seen Dr. Tarek Rafati, MD?
Are you Dr. Rafati?

Compare Dr. Rafati

Dr. Rafati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rafati has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rafati's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infections
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Weight Loss

University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Graduated in 2005

Conroe Med Edu Found

Completed in 2008

Dr. Rafati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rafati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage