Dr. Tarek Hadla, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Tarek Hadla, MD
Dr. Tarek Hadla, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn Heights, MI. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Hadla is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Detroit Receiving Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Taylor.

Dr. Hadla's Care Philosophy

Quality Care. Compassion. Trust. Hands on management and didactic approaches to diagnosis.

Dr. Hadla's Experience

See how Dr. Hadla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hadla

Dr. Hadla accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Hadla is now accepting new patients
    Michigan Sports Medicine23902 Ford Rd # A
    Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
    (313) 562-4700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hadla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hadla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hadla to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Hadla's Performance
    Dearborn Heights, MI |
    Great doctor. He SPENT LONG TIME with me explaining my foot pain. I had foot pain for years for which I saw several podiatrist but without any help and without knowing what is the issue. Dr. Hadla examined me thoroughly and it turned to be Plantar Fasciitis.He used a model to explain in details what is plantar fasciitis and how to treat it. I am pain free now after yrs of pain. Now I understand what is the issue and how to deal wit it.THANK YOU THANK YOU Dr. Hadla, you are simply the best.
    Dearborn, MI |
    Very very very bad. All he cares about is money he does not explain the medical situation that u have he just want to finish with fast so another patient can enter. Also no treatment was provided. are a cash payer with no insurance. He says to come every two week and to now worry about the counsulation. But recently he sent to us the bill by mail over 550$. When we asked for discount he said that he is calling security How could a doctor care about money more than his patient???!!!!!
    in Canton, Mi |
    Simply the best there is! Finally a Dr that takes his time with the patient and shows concern. I will never go anywhere else.
    in dearborn heights, mi |
    Amazing Dr! I have had knee pain for the last 5 years and have seen several Drs with no results. My pain has kept me from enjoying daily activities with my kids and family. From the first visit Dr Hadla diagnosed my problem, and after discussing many treatment options, he advised which was best for me. Within weeks I was pain free and able to do things I haven't enjoyed in years. I absolutely recommend Dr Hadla to everyone. He is definitely the BEST.
    in Dearborn Heights, MI |
    Best experience at a dr's office that I ever encountered . Professional atmosphere. Amazing clinical approach . Dr. Hadla provided solutions that was never offered to me before. I am writing this review as I am really "knee pain free" after struggling with this issue for many yrs. Thank you Dr. Hadla and MSM staff.
    in Taylor, MI |
    My back pain was severe and I called at 825 and the call was answered even though office hours are 830-5. They told me if I could get there by 9 am I could see the doctor. He gave me two injections after reviewing my X-Ray and I was out of the office before 10 am. He is very careful when ordering medication and my pain started subsiding less than a hour and by 1 pm I was back to normal. Dr Hadla is a good man and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him and I am a RN.
    Amazing experience. Couldn't ask for more from a doctor!!
    Very bad experience, this doc he still under training he dosnt know what he's doing. Waste of time and waste of money.
    This is unfortunate when patients react this way all because we refuse to give them pain medication after they fail their drug test. We hold our values high at the office and we only treat quality patients who really want to get better not just seeking drugs for secondary gains. We actually train residents/doctors at our facility.
    Have you seen Dr. Tarek Hadla, MD?

Dr. Hadla's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hadla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Hadla has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hadla's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Car Accident Injuries
    • Concussion
    • De Quervain's Disease
    • Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
    • Knee Pain
    • Shoulder Pain
    • Sports Injuries
    • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
    • Work-Related Injuries

Graduated in 1995

• Arabic
    • French
    • Russian

Dr. Hadla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hadla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Facet Joint Injection
    • Injection Therapy
    • Joint Injection
    • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Splinting