Dr. Tarek Abdallah, MD

Dr. Tarek Abdallah, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·

Dr. Tarek Abdallah, MD is a pulmonologist in Baton Rouge, LA. He specializes in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Abdallah

See how frequently Dr. Abdallah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Abdallah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Abdallah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abdallah "After completing my residency in Internal Medicine in 2009 , I practiced Hospital Medicine for three years. During those years I gained an extensive experience in Internal Medicine. My enthusiasm to treat patients with Respiratory disorders and critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Unit lead me to pursue fellowship in Pulmonary disease and Critical Care medicine from 2012 to 2015. I have performed successfully an enormous amount of procedures. I have attended and presented in multiple National meetings. I have participated in medical research, written and published several medical cases related to my specialty. I am a board certified in Internal Medicine , Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine. Since I started practicing in 2015 , I have always made patients satisfaction my priority. Educating patients about their condition , engaging them and supporting them in achieving their healthcare goals are essential in the care I provide. I do communicate in a timely manner with patients to update them about their tests results and the future plan of care. I do frequently hear in person and I do receive in letters , encouraging patients input and gratitude. I constantly feel rewarded and motivated to do the best I can to provide an excellent quality of care."

This content was provided by Dr. Abdallah "I am lucky that I can make a difference in my patients' lives by using all available tools to prevent, diagnose and treat chest disorders. I care for my patients and their families with compassion, empathy and professionalism."

• Critical Care Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lebanese University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Staten Island University Hospital
  • Staten Island University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Abdallah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abdallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abdallah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abdallah

Dr. Abdallah?
Dr. Abdallah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tarek Abdallah, MD
Dr Abdallah was my mother’s doctor. He is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He was not with this office at the time. However he is truly an amazing physician and he really cares about his patients and their families.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tarek Abdallah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abdallah?

Compare Pulmonary Doctors / Pulmonologists

More Pulmonary Doctors / Pulmonologists like Dr. Abdallah at Ochsner Health Center - Summa (Bluebonnet Blvd)

Show All Pulmonary Doctors / Pulmonologists