Dr. Taras Didenko, MD

Dr. Didenko
Telehealth services available

Taras W. Didenko MD

1827 Walden Office Sq Ste 510 Schaumburg, IL 60173

Dr. Taras Didenko, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Schaumburg, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village and AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Didenko to book an appointment.

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Didenko with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Didenko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Didenko

3.1

Dr. Didenko?
  • Office environment (17)
  • Staff friendliness (17)
  • Office environment (10)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
Every time I had AT LEAST an hour (more likely 2-4) wait. They don't know what they are doing. I was overcharged for a missed appointment PLUS a regular appointment. I had not missed a appointment. I was there for 3 hours and had to leave because I had to be else where. I think they should pay me! I also had to send them proof of payment over and over.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Darice Heine – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Don't waste your time, unless you like waiting in a reception area for over 2 hours for a doctor but still don't get to see him. He conferred with patients in the waiting area as he walked in late, then his receptionist said he didn't have time to see me after I waiting for over 2 hours. Then, he billed me and my insurance for the visit. I'm still getting bills from his billing service despite the fact that he never rendered any services. Completely unprofessional and unethical.
Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
I received a bill from this person but have NEVER met them.
Dawn – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
I valued his opinion, which is why I started seeing him in the first place and I met him while I was in rehab and he told me to come by once I got out. However, after Dr. Didenko started judging me for what I've done in my past, that's when I stopped seeing him and saw another doctor in his office, while he himself has severe signs of drug use. I received random bills in the mail although I had already paid. I've waited up to 5 hours for an appointment and was told it's my fault for scheduling him on a busy day. If you are a female, he will pay a lot more attention to you. I do not recommend seeing Dr.Didenko. You will be very disappointed if you choose him. There must be a reason why everyone gives him negative reviews...
Previous Patient – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Dr. Didenko is truly a life saving doctor. Yes , there have been some ups and downs in his office but that was due to co-workers taking advantage of him and for the safety of his patients, some things needed to be taken care of which have caused the doctor some stress. Things are getting back on track and they are wonderful. Yes, no body likes to wait. I am the same way but this is a doctor worth waiting for. This man will work all night at the hospital to make sure his patients there are taken good care of and that their needs are being met and then will come straight to his office to take care of those patients. I know you can not name another doctor that is that dedicated. This man fights for my life even when there are times I have given up. He has done research on meds and treatment for me on his own time to help me. If it was not for his care and dedication I would not be here today. When he wants to give up I tell him he cant bc I am literally still on this earth bc of his fight
Roseanne – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
I’ve been going to Dr Didenko’s office in Schaumburg for over 3 years. There have been multiple times where they’d forget to send in my prescriptions or I couldn’t get an appointment soon enough so I’d be forced into withdrawal for days sometimes a week. The medications I’m on have physical dependency so it’s crucial that I get my medication ON TIME. I called all week last week to make an appointment and no one answered till Friday. Made my appt for Monday (phone appt) so on Monday I called and called & no one answered. So this is day 2 into withdrawal, not too bad but not good. Tuesday I finally get the call, tell the NP how HORRIBLE I feel so she said she’ll send it right away. Wait 3 hrs, nothing. Call&call... nothing. Today is 2 whole days after when I should’ve had my appt, 5 days since I should’ve gotten my medication and still NO ONE IS ANSWERING. Im never going back, this is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Dr didenko is a great man but they have way too many patients to take care of.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Screwd – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
He made me wait 3 hours never again!!!!
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Best Psycharist on the planet. Listens to what you have to say. Offers a treatment plan that 99.9% of the time is perfect and if it isn't he will find the right treatment plan for you. He doesn't try and push diff medications on you. Dr Didenko is about mind, body and soul. Treating the whole being. If I could I would give him 10 stars.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
I googled a doctor to get off pain pills and he is awesome I have never had such a doctor that cared and listen to you
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Very trustworthy. He was able to get me off of some bad medications prescribed by a questionable doctor and help me overcome my anxiety and depression so I could go back to work.
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Didenko's since 2012. I met him at Alexian Brothers and was immediately drawn to his positive vibes and knowledge about medications. Yes, you may wait an hour for your appt so plan your time. Bring something to do and use the time to relax. He's well worth the wait. And the TMS treatments help tremendously!!
Amy in Wauconda, IL – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
last May I was in the office of Dr. Didenko. after a 15 minute conversation with the doctor, he prescribed me antidepressants and said that still need to do a genetic test that the words of Dr. Didenko costs 30 dollars. But after a while I got a bill for 5,700 dollars from assureh health. I got 2 times the office of Dr. Didenko for explanations but have not received an explanation from the doctor. He said he did not understand how this could happen.
Roman in Schaumburg, IL – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Dr.Didenko really is a great psychiatrist; so easy too talk to, very engaging, and listens to his patients very well. He also KNOWS his stuff!. I wouldn't hesitate to ask for a particular drug or one that I think will work best for me, but ultimately I would always take his advice/gameplan, which he explains thoroughly why he has chosen that particular plan for you. I've been seeing him for 6 months now and the treatment he prescibed has worked for my anxiety/depression Awesome guy
Mike H. in Chicago, IL – Jan 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?
Dr. Didenko is very kind, thorough, and caring. He is never in a rush and answers all my questions. He really listens and clearly explained both my condition and the therapeutic options available to me. He is warm and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Didenko.
Jolanta A. in Mundelein, IL – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taras Didenko, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Didenko?

To care for patients with dignity, respect and confidentiality.

• Psychiatry