Dr. Tara Solomon, MD

Gynecology ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Solomon

Dr. Tara Solomon, MD is a gynecology specialist in Coconut Creek, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1992 and specializes in gynecology, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Solomon accepts

Dr. Solomon accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
EBS-RMSCO
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
HealthSmart
MedHealthInsurance
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
MVP Health Care
Neighborhood Health Plan
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Solomon's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Solomon's Top Procedures and Conditions

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Solomon treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Solomon treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Solomon treats Atrophic Vaginitis more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Solomon treats this condition more than 95% of her peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Solomon treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 68% of her peers

Dr. Solomon treats this condition more than 68% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometrial Ablation
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopic Resection of Fibroids and Polyps
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Infertility
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Solomon believes that by educating her patients in a warm, friendly and supportive environment, they may take control over their own healthcare issues and live a longer, healthier life

• Gynecology

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara Solomon, MD
Dr. Solomon is great, very thorough and compassionate. It's clear she is dedicated to her work and helping woman become and stay healthy. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is the only Doctor who helped me succesfully treat my hashimotos. Other endocrinologists and doctors dismissed my list of symptoms, dosed my medication incorrectly and didn't run the right labs. I fully trust Dr. Solomon and am grateful I'm in good hands now. I feel like a new person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
I love this Dr. she makes me feel like family when I have an appointment ..Her staff is very friendly as well..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
She saved my life from the miserable symptoms that menopause brings on!!! I don’t have hot flushes I don’t have a vgg drying like a prune , I’m free?? Dr Solomon God has truly chose you to give a gift to heal!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
TERRIBLE service. I do not recomend to go to her at all. Doesn’t have patience for you. And talks nasty to her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is extremely knowledgeable and is dedicated to her patients. She is extremely passionate about Women's Health. She is easy to talk to and sympathetic to your needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
The BEST! I'm so lucky to have the smartest most passionate Dr. in the world. If there were more stars available, Dr. Solomon and her gracious staff would get them from me. Magically, Diane keeps the office moving like clockwork.Kelley painlessly draws blood and somehow I'm always a 'little' lighter on the scale.Dr. Solomon stays current on cutting edge medicine, is truly concerned with my health and the first physician to speak out about the dangers of gluten and sugar.I love her commitment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is a great doctor. She cares about women's health! I was diagnosed with breast cancer. And while I was going through all the testing and about to start treatment Dr. Solomon called to check up on me to see how I was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
This doctor has taught me so much in one visit. She is so educated and makes you feel comfortable right from the start. I would recommend her 100% she is the best OB/GYN I ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
A+ Rating I've seen Dr. Solomon back in 2009 wonderful doctor very caring took the time to talk to me gave me a product called the Solomon solution and it's like liquid gold. It works!!!! If you're looking for a good doctor please book an appointment with her you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Love her very knowledgeable, I would recommend her 100%! Best Gyn I have ever been to so caring adore everything about her! Staff is excellent 10 Stars xox
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
I love Dr. Solomon. I have been going to her for many years. If you want coddling, she is not for you. She is straight and to the point. When I had bleeding problems, after going to another doctor here in florida, she asked when I had my last ultrasound, I told her never. Two days later, I was in the hospital having an outpatient procedure and never had that problem again. She listens to you and is very on point, but I need that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
The best of the best!! Dr. Solomon has been my doctor for nearly 20 years!! I WILL not go any where else. She is high energy, straight to the point, extremely honest doctor. She knows her stuff. I LOVE HER!!! Her staff is equally AMAZING!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
I came to visit Dr. Solomon for the first time this year at the suggestion of my best friend. I have been having trouble over the last couple of years with my current General physician treating me like I was a head of cattle on a conveyor belt. I certainly made the right choice as I came in just for a simple yearly exam but she was able to dig deeper into a lot of underlying problems that I was having with my meds and the improper treatments from my previous MD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Group her with the many doctors who don't listen to you, & act condescending. She is in serious need of medication herself. I could go on & on about her but the bottom line is go to ANY other gyn than her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is an incredible doctor that listens to her patients. Most doctors are in and out. She sits and listens and remembers key points about her patient's histories and lives. She is very intelligent and a super hard worker. She provides amazing care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon has been my doctor for the past 10 years. Dr. Solomon is extrordinary. She is one of the few doctor's that really does care. She is a angel of God looking over us. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very rare. The majority of the doctor's now a day's dont give a damn and are only into it for the money. Not the doctor Solomon. She is a extrordinary doctor and a very special person. She is beautiful both inside and out. Thanks doctor for all that you do. She is gold!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon was the rudest doctor I've ever encountered. She was ruthless and unprofessional. She wasn't sure if I was pregnant because according to the ultrasound their was a sac with no baby. I had to wait for blood work. She spoke extremely fast and in a rush to get my husband and I out of there. Unfortunately, we paid cash for our first visit. It took her a week to get back to me. And was very annoyed that I left several messages because I was concerned what was going on with me. A ruthless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is the best. She listens to your concerns and educates you on the issues you are having. She makes you feel very comfortable and genuinely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?
If you want to be healthy or healthier this is the Dr for you. If she does not have an answer she will find it, always straight forward. Will give the right medication usually natural if possible. You will have a great experience with Dr Solomon. One of the best Doctors around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Solomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Solomon treats patients.