Dr. Tara Passow, MD

Dr. Tara Passow, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Tara Passow, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Beaver Dam, WI. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Read her story

700 Hillcrest Ct

Beaver Dam, WI 53916

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Passow

See how frequently Dr. Passow performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Skin Infections
Ringworm

Dr. Passow's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Passow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Passow "Dr. Passow is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies, and rashes."

This content was provided by Dr. Passow "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Hives
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
  • St Josephs Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University Hospital Clins
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Passow has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Dermatology Foundation, Member
  • Wisconsin Dermatological Society, Member

Dr. Passow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Passow to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Passow's Performance
in Waupun, WI |
Dr. Passow is a very good Dermatologist. I would highly recommend her to other teens who are dealing with acne.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in RANDOLPH |
The appt. was fine - always an excellent job by staff and the doctor. .
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Beaver Dam, WI |
Very friendly and professional
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Waupun, WI |
I was very pleased with the care I received. I have had a field of moles/lesions on my neck for a long time and was embarrassed by them. Recently I found another one on the opposite side which looked different form the first patch.. I called and made an appointment and got in right away. She knew what it was immediately and excised it plus the others. She is a wonderful doctor and her staff is so helpful also. I'm so glad I went and had it taken care of. No more worries about the lesions.
in Watertown, wi |
Amazing woman!!! She doesn't treat you like your just another face, very caring! I recommend her 100%!!!!
Hi Thanks for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Horicon, WI |
I like Dr. Passow. She always is careful and considerate, and has done a very good job identifying and removing several skin cancers. I recommend her as an excellent and caring dermatologist.
Hi Thanks for the positive feedback and responding to the review. I appreciate the feedback.
Have you seen Dr. Tara Passow, MD?

Visit Dr. Passow

Dr. Passow accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.