Dr. Tara Morrison, MD

Dr. Tara Morrison, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Tara Morrison, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read her story

18300 Katy Fwy Ste 305

Houston, TX 77094

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Morrison

See how frequently Dr. Morrison performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
Allergic Rhinitis
high

Dr. Morrison's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Morrison's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morrison "Tara M.Morrison, M.D., while she was raised in Connecticut, she got to Texas as fast as she could! But, she took a couple detours along the way. She completed her undergraduate education at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. She moved to North Carolina to attend the Wake Forest University School of Medicine for her medical degree. She then went on to complete her residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center- Houston in 2001. She was board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in 2003. She was in private practice in the Heights area for 5 years after residency and joined Houston Ear, Nose and Throat in February 2007 in the Katy area. Dr. Morrison has a special interest in pediatric otolaryngology, as well as all aspects of diseases of the head and neck in adults, including allergy, sinusitis, thyroid disease, and sleep disorders including obstructive sleep apnea. She performs a wide range of surgical procedures including adenotonsillectomy, placement of ear tubes, nasal and sinus surgery, thyroidectomy, parotidectomy and removal of benign neck masses. Dr. Morrison is a member of the American Board of Otolaryngology, the Houston Society of Otolaryngology, the Texas Medical Association, as well as the American Medical Association. She is married to an anesthesiologist and has two children. She is looking forward to many years ahead practicing in the Katy area."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Morrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrison to family and friends
Dr. Morrison's Performance
Houston, TX |
My brother, Mark has down syndrome and has been seeing Dr Morrison for well over 5 years. She is his favorite doctor. Always kind, smiling and truly caring. We love Dr Morrison.
Katy, TX |
Wait time in exam rooms was somewhat long, however, the service was excellent , The doctor and staff members were very friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Morrison to my family and friends.
in Katy, Tx |
I like the fact that Dr. Morrison goes straight to the source of the problem, and then come up with a plan of action to correct it. Also, the office had already taken care of my prescription, prior to me arriving home.
in Katy, TX |
Staff was efficient and courteous, and the technician knowledgeable and personable. The Doc was great. I'll be seeing them once a year.
in Katy, TX |
I will tell the best of Dr. Tara Morrison, because God used his knowledge and his hands to confirm that I am a completely healthy man, THANK YOU God for glorifying you in my life, THANK YOU Dr. Tara Morrison for being so special, sweet and dedicated .. May God continue to use it greatly !!! A fraternal hug: MARTIN ALONSO ARAGON
in Katy, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for several years. She is Great! She always takes time with you & you never feel rushed. She is the best!
Houston, TX |
Doctor Morrison was detailed, attentive and knew how to pin point what was wrong with my 91 year old step-father. On top of a good bed side manner she was very patient and answered all his questions with confidence and spent an ample amount of time for the issues we came to see her for. We have made the changes she recommended and there has already been improvement. Her medical assistance and office staff were very helpful and attentive. Thank you and when I need an ENT-I would see her.
in Katy, TX |
I had a pleasant visit with Dr. Morrison, she addressed my illness promptly and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Dr. Tara Morrison and her practice!
Houston, TX |
Excellent experience over several years with Dr. Morrison.
in Houston, TX |
She was sooooooooooooo sweet, so professional, so kind, so reassuring, so courteous, so caring, so personable, so well spoken (she speaks to you in a way you can understand not like she's a doctor and is superior to you) she made sure I understood everything that would be taking place and she answered all questions and addressed all concerns. She totally aced my procedure and I experienced no damage to vocal cords nor my parathyroid glands EVEN THOUGH my thyroid was almost 3 times the normal siz
Katy, Texas |
I have been going to Dr. Morrison since about 2013. I have issues with my ears and required medication and yearly check up. The Dr. is the best. Always has time to listen to my questions. My wife and daughter also go to Dr. Morrison for ear and sinus issues. The facility is clean and the staff are helpful.
Quick and efficient.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Morrison is kind and friendly but very professional! She put me at ease when I had to have a procedure that caused me some anxiety. I have confidence in her ability to treat me and my family.
in Katy, TX |
Very efficient and to the point in addressing my issue.
in Katy, TX |
Very pleasant experience, recommend Dr. Morrison, professional and relaxed atmosphere. Genuinely cared for. Very busy office in West Houston. Glad my doctor recommended her.
Houston, TX |
Excellent and caring doctor who listened to my concerns and took time to answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend Dr Morrison.
Katy, TX |
My daughter needed a new-patient appointment with an ENT before she left for college, and Dr Morrison's office was kind enough to squeeze her in with very little notice--we were unbelievably grateful! Dr. Morrison is kind, attentive and straight-forward with information. She inspires trust and is able to calm nervous patients well. Her office staff is efficient, personable and helpful.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Morrison was very friendly and efficient with our time. She took a genuine interest, explained everything she was doing and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to make appointments with her in the future.
in Katy Tx |
I had very little wait time and had outstanding care. Thanks.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Morrison is wonderful. She takes the time to explain what is going on, why, and gives recommendations on different ways to resolve the issue. I like that she does not try to force any one thing on you.
Katy, TX |
Excellent physician. Listens to her patients!
in Katy, TX |
Very professional, friendly and she knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her.
in Katy, TX |
Dr Morrison is a great ENT! She is very thorough and always takes the time to explain your diagnosis in terms you can understand. She will listen to all of your concerns and make sure that you don't leave with unanswered questions or ambiguous recommendations! I highly recommend.
in Houston, TX |
She takes her time and listens. She only recommends what is needed and doesn't over medicate or over diagnose.
Houston, TX |
In time where a lot of the Specialists are really busy and overwhelmed, Dr. Morrison does care about her patients .she looks at her patient as a human soul. she answers all your questions very attentively .she is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Simply , she does not see you just as another patient......
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Morrison is great, she answers any questions I have and has taken the time to make sure any concern is taken care of. I have visited her office several times and she does Adult ear tubes right in her office! As an adult I have issues with flying. It is quick and easy and I am able to drive home. Also, I like the check in process, it is all done on a tablet and it is very easy to use!
Friendly and knowledgeable
Have you seen Dr. Tara Morrison, MD?
Are you Dr. Morrison?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at West Houston Medical Center

Visit Dr. Morrison

Dr. Morrison accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA