Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO

Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 39

Telehealth services available

Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Lansdale, PA. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health and Paoli Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Budinetz to book an appointment.

Sincera Reproductive Medicine

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Sincera Reproductive Medicine1690 Sumneytown Pike Ste 190 Lansdale, PA 19446
Sincera Reproductive Medicine210 Mall Blvd King of Prussia, PA 19406
Sincera Reproductive Medicine2591 Baglyos Cir Ste C46 Bethlehem, PA 18020

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Sincera Reproductive Medicine

Dr. Budinetz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Budinetz

Dr. Budinetz?
Dr. Budinetz is by far the best physician by husband and I have been to. We had more answers in1 visit then we did the past 2 years. I regret not going to see her sooner. She got us pregnant on the first round of Ivf. This comes after failed cycles at another clinic . She actually takes the time to get to know you as a person and makes u feel human. Her team is fantastic . Highly recommend .
Aug 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Best doctor and practice. After multiple failed attempts at other places Dr. Budinetz got us pregnant. She actually takes the time to explain things , is honest with you, and her staff is excellent.
Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Many things went wrong. I will stick to the big ones. Firstly, during my time there I had constant urinary track problems and after the last procedure I have residual incontinence problems. While getting treatments at other clinics, I had zero urinary track problems. Also the procedures at Abington were painful, while at other places no pain. My husband was given two TESE surgeries and no sperm were frozen. We went to another urologist who performed a third such surgery and was able to freeze six vials. The only problem is that the amount of sperm decreased with each surgery. So he had two unnecessary surgeries and we have vials with lower sperm than we would have had with a first surgery. This may have ruined our chance of having a biological child between us. Finally, the billing is a big problem. You pay for a package and then they set up the appointments, then months later you are getting bills for things that were not part of the bundle and you were not told that.
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
I can not say enough great things about Abington Reproductive Medicine. After several years of seeing various endocrine and OBGYN doctors I feel I finally found the holy grail! Dr. Budinetz and her staff changed my life for the better and I can not thank them enough for all they have done for me and my family!
Stacy in SCRANTON, PA – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is amazing! very knowledgeable, caring, down to earth, and great at communicating and listening. She really makes you feel comfortable and is so wonderful at easing any anxieties you may be having. She never makes us feel rushed or stupid for asking questions. Cannot recommend her and her staff more!!
Heather in PA – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is by far one of the most down to earth, humble, yet intelligent physicians I have ever met. She was always ready to answer questions and was always kind and informative. Her entire office staff is great as well, from Molly the PA to the nurses and office staff, I'm going to miss all of them now that I am seeing my regular OB. I would recommend Dr. Budinetz's practice to anyone in a heartbeat. She is truly a blessing to women having trouble getting or staying pregnant!
Alyssa Gerhard in Fogelsville, PA – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz helped us get pregnant through an IUI on the first attempt. She is the most thorough, friendly, outgoing, and caring doctors we have ever seen. She explained all for our options as a same sex couple and helped us choose the right plan for us. Her entire office staff is beyond amazing and as a whole, they gave us a very positive experience. If we decide to plan for a second baby in the future, we will definitely be back to see Dr. B!
Easton, PA – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Tara is the best!!!! You can NOT go wrong with her and the Abington group. I always felt she was our biggest cheerleader. Infertility is a rough trip and you need her on your team. I went to Abington initially because of a clinic trial of IVF, from another Lehigh valley doctor. They are just wonderful! After a long road, of IUI, IVF, and donor eggs...I am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins. The experience with Abington will totally spoil you with every other doctor. :-)
Allentown, PA – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
I couldn't ever be able to explain how amazing this woman is. When my husband and I walked into her office for the first time I thought to myself " here we go, trying to explain our 6 years of infertility with yet again another doctor". But what I didn't know then was that she isn't just another doctor. She is thee best that I have met along this long journey of trying to convince. When I cried to her she not only heard me but felt for me as well. She is compassionate and caring.
Sonya in Kunkletown, PA – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
I LOVE Dr. B! This entire practice is amazing. I had 6 IUIs and finally a successful IVF, I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. The doctors, nurses, and receptionists really felt like family, they were all rooting for us and it showed. Making an appointment that fit my schedule was never an issue, and responses to my calls was always within a few hours. I highly recommend this practice to anyone struggling with infertility.
Hatfield, PA – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Tara is absolutely the best ! I wish she were my gynecologist, my family medicine, dentist, etc - whichever doctor ! Her care, proactive approach based on logic and facts and ability to truly listen to patients is second to none. You can never go wrong with her or any of her staff - Pat, Nurse Molly, and Nurse Nancy. They are all awesome !
Bethlehem, PA – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is amazing! My visit with her was the best visit I have had with any Doctor ever. The care she had for me, the way she took what I had to say into consideration was incredible, and definitely something I have not experienced so far with dealing with infertility. I was so impresssd with how she explained everything so clearly and had a plan of action right from the start. I strongly reccomend Dr. Budinetz and I am so happy I found her at the Wyoming Valley Fertility location!
Tunkhannock, PA – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is by far the best RE I have ever been to. She goes above and beyond. She straight forward and takes the time to listen to her patients. Her positivity helps women get through their struggles with infertility. Words cannot express how grateful we are for her help in our pregnancy journey. She's hands down the BEST!
Bethlehem, PA – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz and her team are some of the most caring and genuine people in this field. We have received care by several other REs in the area before we switched to Abington. It was an incredible experience because I felt I was in good hands and very educated throughout my treatment. Dr. Budinetz is different because her goal is the patient's success. Other REs discouraged us and wanted us to take conservative approaches immediately. This was not the case with Abington. We are so glad for this
Allentown, PA – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Budinetz?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Budinetz accepts

Dr. Budinetz accepts the following insurance:

Select
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Budinetz treats your condition or procedure

• HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2011
Geisinger Medical Center

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Budinetz communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Budinetz offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Budinetz offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Budinetz have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Budinetz offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Budinetz offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (215) 887-2010