Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO

Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female

Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Abington, PA and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Budinetz accepts

Dr. Budinetz accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Budinetz treats your condition or procedure

• HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Dr. Budinetz?
Dr. Budinetz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO
RecentMost Helpful
I can not say enough great things about Abington Reproductive Medicine. After several years of seeing various endocrine and OBGYN doctors I feel I finally found the holy grail! Dr. Budinetz and her staff changed my life for the better and I can not thank them enough for all they have done for me and my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is amazing! very knowledgeable, caring, down to earth, and great at communicating and listening. She really makes you feel comfortable and is so wonderful at easing any anxieties you may be having. She never makes us feel rushed or stupid for asking questions. Cannot recommend her and her staff more!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Such a wonderful physician and practice. She is down to earth and treats you like a person and not a number. She actually cares and it’s refreshing to see. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is by far one of the most down to earth, humble, yet intelligent physicians I have ever met. She was always ready to answer questions and was always kind and informative. Her entire office staff is great as well, from Molly the PA to the nurses and office staff, I'm going to miss all of them now that I am seeing my regular OB. I would recommend Dr. Budinetz's practice to anyone in a heartbeat. She is truly a blessing to women having trouble getting or staying pregnant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz helped us get pregnant through an IUI on the first attempt. She is the most thorough, friendly, outgoing, and caring doctors we have ever seen. She explained all for our options as a same sex couple and helped us choose the right plan for us. Her entire office staff is beyond amazing and as a whole, they gave us a very positive experience. If we decide to plan for a second baby in the future, we will definitely be back to see Dr. B!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Tara is the best!!!! You can NOT go wrong with her and the Abington group. I always felt she was our biggest cheerleader. Infertility is a rough trip and you need her on your team. I went to Abington initially because of a clinic trial of IVF, from another Lehigh valley doctor. They are just wonderful! After a long road, of IUI, IVF, and donor eggs...I am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins. The experience with Abington will totally spoil you with every other doctor. :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
I couldn't ever be able to explain how amazing this woman is. When my husband and I walked into her office for the first time I thought to myself " here we go, trying to explain our 6 years of infertility with yet again another doctor". But what I didn't know then was that she isn't just another doctor. She is thee best that I have met along this long journey of trying to convince. When I cried to her she not only heard me but felt for me as well. She is compassionate and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
I LOVE Dr. B! This entire practice is amazing. I had 6 IUIs and finally a successful IVF, I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. The doctors, nurses, and receptionists really felt like family, they were all rooting for us and it showed. Making an appointment that fit my schedule was never an issue, and responses to my calls was always within a few hours. I highly recommend this practice to anyone struggling with infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Tara is absolutely the best ! I wish she were my gynecologist, my family medicine, dentist, etc - whichever doctor ! Her care, proactive approach based on logic and facts and ability to truly listen to patients is second to none. You can never go wrong with her or any of her staff - Pat, Nurse Molly, and Nurse Nancy. They are all awesome !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is amazing! My visit with her was the best visit I have had with any Doctor ever. The care she had for me, the way she took what I had to say into consideration was incredible, and definitely something I have not experienced so far with dealing with infertility. I was so impresssd with how she explained everything so clearly and had a plan of action right from the start. I strongly reccomend Dr. Budinetz and I am so happy I found her at the Wyoming Valley Fertility location!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz is by far the best RE I have ever been to. She goes above and beyond. She straight forward and takes the time to listen to her patients. Her positivity helps women get through their struggles with infertility. Words cannot express how grateful we are for her help in our pregnancy journey. She's hands down the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?
Dr. Budinetz and her team are some of the most caring and genuine people in this field. We have received care by several other REs in the area before we switched to Abington. It was an incredible experience because I felt I was in good hands and very educated throughout my treatment. Dr. Budinetz is different because her goal is the patient's success. Other REs discouraged us and wanted us to take conservative approaches immediately. This was not the case with Abington. We are so glad for this
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Budinetz, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Budinetz?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Budinetz treats patients.

Compare Providers