Dr. Tara Allen, MD

Dr. Tara Allen, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tara Allen, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med in 2003 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery and urology.Read her story

310 25th Ave N Ste 202

Nashville, TN 37203

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)

Learn about Dr. Allen

See how frequently Dr. Allen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Bladder Diseases
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Allen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "Dr. Tara M. Allen graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2003. She completed her residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 2008 after which she began practicing in Nashville. She became board-certified in Urology in 2010. In 2013, she was in the first group to become subspecialty certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. She opened a new urology practice Female Urology of Nashville in 2017 with Dr. Marcy Abel and Dr. Harriette Scarpero."

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "At Female Urology of Nashville, we look forward to addressing your female urological needs with cutting edge solutions. "

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Urology

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*
  • Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Southern Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Department Of Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Department Of Urology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends

Dr. Allen's Performance

Dr. Allen Says:
"

As physicians, we are told to never look at our reviews because they are not accurate and, as long as we are already practicing medicine at our best, are not within our control to improve. We often get bad reviews when patients do not get narcotics when they feel like they need them or if a patient schedules an appointment with us for a condition we do not treat or if we disagree with the diagnosis they had made for themselves prior to

...

I have MS she is understanding to me
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She was super sweet and put me at ease immediately!! Will totally recommend her!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Wow! What an amazing doctor. Dr. Allen’s dedication to her patients is like nothing I have ever experienced. She went above and beyond during my recent visit with answering questions, gathering details and truly caring about my situation. She is a very impressive doctor and I highly, highly,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Allen is an amazing doctor. I had surgery a few weeks ago and I couldn't have ask for a better treatment from her or her staff. Thank you Dr.Allen and staff!??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much!! We are so happy we were able to achieve your goals!

horribly late with appointments. If you need her to coordinate with other doctors, forget it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3

Thankfully, I now have a new practice so appointments are much more timely. I will continue to promise to give you as much time as you need to solve your issues: whether that is 5 minutes or 35 minutes. This means that my schedule will never be perfect, but I will continue to try to improve on this measure.