Dr. Taonei Mushayandebvu, MD

Practices Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 113 reviews.
Author:
Absolutley love Dr. Musha. He listens and really cares and was the only one to help me when I was feeling my worst. Would highly recomend him to anyone who is looking for help.
Author:
I was totally pleased with the visit. I could not have expected more from Dr.Musha and the staff.
Author:
Dr. Musha was so patient with me. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answered all questions. He spent a generous amount of time with me to make sure I felt comfortable and not rushed. I really appreciated his attention to detail and his interest in my health.
Author:
Very personable, takes his time with you, makes you feel comfortable.
Author:
Dr Musha was great. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. I was apprehensive about doing IVF at all and instead of being dismissive like other doctors he let me think about it and also agreed to try a couple more IUIs although he advised that the best option for us was IVF. Although we had heard this before, his approach was much more gentle and allowed me to come to terms with the idea of IVF in my own time. We were very lucky on our first try and conceived Boy and Girl twins right away.
Author:
I had a robotic hysterectomy for a precancerous condition with Dr Musha. He really listened to me and just talking to him helped to alleviate my fears as I left his office I was no longer feeling so terrified.I felt confident that I had the right doctor to do my surgery.The surgery went great I had the surgery in the morning and was able leave later that evening.I think he is an amazing caring doctor and I a glad I had him to do my surgery.
Author:
Dr.Musha and his team have blessed me and my husband. From the first appointment he made us feel more then just patients but family. We were so worried and he assured us that everything would be okay and he was right. After 3 months of being a patient we were blessed to be carrying our first. As happy as we were to have our last appointment it was bittersweet. Thank you for everything we will never forget everything you have done for us.
Author:
We are so thankful we found Dr. MUSHA. We went through 3 rounds at two other clinics (both associated with top NYC hospitals) without any success before finding MUSHA. He explained our treatment to us and was extremely supportive from the first appointment until we 'graduated' to our OB. He was always available for a phone consultation between appointments and made a difficult process easier on us.
Author:
Beautiful and welcoming office. It is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are very friendly. Dr Musha has a great and well deserved reputation.
Author:
Dr. Musha and his team have blessed me and my husband. From the first appointment he made us feel more then just patients but family. We were so worried and he assured us that everything would be okay and he was right. After 3 months of being a patient we were blessed to be carrying our first. As happy as we were to have our last appointment it was bittersweet. Thank you for everything we will never forget everything you have done for us.
Author:
Dr. Musha is a caring and understanding doctor. He talks and listens to what you have to say and gives you options. Dr. Musha did two of my surgeries (2015 and 2016), my surgeries were a success I was back on my feet in 2 weeks. I definitely recommend Dr. Musha.
Author:
Dr musha and the staff were amazing when we went through our journey. We would recommend the facility to anyone experiencing infertility.
Author:
The best Obgyn. I really appreciate the surgery you did for me two days ago and it was a great success. I do appreciate the professionalism exhibited by the entire team at St. Michael’s hospital. Thank you soo much for such a great experience!! Thank you Dr Musha!!
Author:
Dr Musha has a beautiful office, friendly staff, very comfortable environment. Dr. Musha's assessments were very thorough and informative. Compared to other doctors, at this office I felt like I walked away with a much greater understanding of the process and procedures.
Author:
From the moment I walked into the office, I was treated with kindness. The staff was very attentive to me as a patient. Dr.Musha was able to give me my options, including all potential side effects and complications that could arise with my hysterectomy. I feel very safe and secure in his care and in the care of his staff.
Author:
Dr.Musha and his staff are the best. Compassionate and personable. I am more than thankful for all of them.
Author:
Dr.Musha was an Eye opener, he was straight up and to the point and very informative about all of the different options for us. He said we would not waste time or money and that was music to our ears. He was very patient with our questions and getting me healthy 1st was his main goal in order to begin the process of Fertility. He deserves the Utmost respect...
Author:
Dr Musha has a great bedside manner. He remembers every detail about my medical history. I trust him completely.
Author:
My experiences with Dr. Musha's care have always been positive. He always takes his time and never rushes my appointment giving me the time that I need and always giving me the best suggestions for my health. All the Staff that I have contact with during my appointments in this medical office are truly professionals.
Author:
Dr. Musha has a wonderful bedside manner, professionalism, and knowledge. He values his patients time. Office is very high tech.
Author:
I could not have asked for a better doctor. Very personable and attentive. Highly recommend. Staff is very friendly.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Musha for the past 5 yrs. He is always calm and knowledgeable and provides a low stress environment. His staff is professional and it was evident they had a great work atmosphere. He is a common sense doctor who listens to his patients. I love him!
Author:
Doctor keep transferring to another health department all the nurses he have they give you attitude for no reason
Author:
Busy but well run practice. Office is super clean and very tech savvy. Dr Musha is certainly one of the best fertility doctors in NJ. He is smart and compassionate. Also has a great sense of humor. I have done 2 successful IVF cycles with him. Thank you Doctor Musha for my 2 wonderful boys.
Author:
Dr. Musha delivered my two children and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff!
Author:
Dr.Musha is by far the best ob I have ever been too. As a FTM I have a lot of questions and concerns and he never rushes me and always goes above and beyond to make sure all my questions and concerns are addressed. He has the bedside manner of a saint. I would never let anyone else handle my ob care. He is always in a pleasant mood and knows how to stay calm in an emergency situation. Amazing dr!
Author:
Dr. Musha is one of the best Doctor I ever ran across. He knows what he doing and very understanding on many situations. I will highly recommend him for OBGYN.
Author:
I been a patient of Dr. Musha for only a year and he has fixed every last one of my problems. The girls that works with him are very helpful and respectful. I would highly recommend him for OBGYN.
Author:
Dr. Musha was so friendly and helpful. I brought my 13 month old who was very wiggly. He and his staff were so kind and helped play with her the whole time I was speaking to the doctor. I will definitely book with Dr. Musha again.
Author:
Dr. Musha was extremely helpful and professional. He took the time to ask a number of questions and asked the appropriate follow-up q's to ensure he gave me his best opinion on the matter. I highly recommend Dr.Musha.
Author:
Dr.Musha truly LOVES what he does and cares about his patients from the bottom of his heart. My life has already changed in 3 weeks and I could not be more grateful. Should I ever need another operation to remove fibroids, Dr.Musha will be the one to do it. I recommend him to anyone I come across with similar problems to the ones I had. From Dr.Musha, to his office team and his surgical team, everyone has been absolutely AMAZING. Dr.Musha gave me my life back. He really is the best out there.
Author:
Dr. Musha is simply amazing and extremely knowledgeable. He speaks the truth without beating around the bush. He is an outstanding physician and I highly recommend him.
Author:
I am going to be a first time mom and my experience with Dr. Musha and his staff has been wonderful. They are very courteous, kind and accommodating. I had a pregnancy scare and Dr. Musha and Jessica were so sweet to me and made me feel so much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Musha.
Author:
I love Dr. Musha...thank you for putting me at ease and for taking time to explain everything to me.
Author:
Dr. Mushayandebvu is a very kind and caring physician I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great physician.
Author:
The doctor is very pleasant, takes his time to explain everything. The whole staff is great , I felt comfortable from the first time I walked in. They make you feel like you know them your whole life. .
Author:
Dr. Musha was one of the first doctors to help fix my problem with my (pcos) it was hard for me to get pregnant and my period was irregular. he took blood put me on a medication and monitored me for 6months before helping me conceive. I highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Musha is a really good doctor. my friend told me that he is very good and he can help me with that problem that I have. I have seen others doctor and no one can help me. and he was the correctly doctor for me. I am so happy now and grateful with him.
Author:
Dr. Musha is an excellent doctor. I had my first visit with him and I found him to be very thorough. I did not feel rushed during the appointment. Dr. Musha's demeanor was very welcoming. .
Author:
He is an outstanding Gynecologist who cares about his patients and their well being. A doctor with a human touch and passion. Dr.T mUSHA is role model for what Every doctor should be. He is a Noble man who redefines the noble standards of Medicine. God bless him and his family.
Author:
DR musha and the best staff ever, thank you so much for taking care of me during my pregnancy. And for being such warm and friendly people.
Author:
DO NOT VISIT THE DOCTOR. Waiting time is over two hours. I went with my wife and the staff made me wait for two hours and later came to tell me that the doctor will bill full amount to me and not willing to take the insurance Co-pay. The doctor office do not want to deal with the insurance. The same thing could have been told as soon as i visited the office or over the phone. Very unprofessional staff. BE AWARE, HE IS EXPENSIVE AND WILL WASTE TIME.
I apologize for extended wait times that were experienced. On occasion patients present with complex cases requiring additional time. This will put me behind but I never leave a patient without having properly cared for them. To that end, my front office staff is made aware of delays to accommodate the needs of waiting patients. That being said, without knowing specifics about the insurance had I cannot comment on what might have gone wrong. Please reach out to the office so that we can assist.
Author:
This brilliant man literally saved my daughters life. In addition he is well versed on treatment options. His personality, skill, and knowledge, are a rare triad in medicine. He comes with my highest praise. And his staff is beyond helpful and wonderful.
Author:
dr musha delivered my son, who was 3 weeks early. He did an excellent job, even though he had 3 other births going on at the same time. I have recommended him to others who love him. He takes the time listen to what you have to say, and works with you. His appointments usually run late, but this is what happens when a doctor does not rush you. .
Author:
I do not mind to wait when a doctor takes time with a patient. Dr. Musha is wonderful and caring. I am his new patient and he really took his time to examine me thoroughly. I am very happy to go back to her for a next visit .
Author:
Words can never express how much I Love and appreciate Dr.Musha. This man is intelligent, humble, knowledgeable and patient. His office is busy, but when you are with him you would think you are his only patient. He listens carefully, non judgemental and answers all questions. If you are looking for an honest GYN, look no further!
Author:
I was very impressed with how Dr musha took the time to address all of my concerns. It was this commitment to his patients and his staff's friendliness and helpfulness that got me through several IUIs and IVFs. Highly recommend this doctor and practice for anyone dealing with infertility.
Author:
After searching for quite sometime, I was referred to Dr. Musha by a friend. Best decision I have ever made. I am finally a mom of two beautiful kids, barely 11 months apart. I had such a successful first pregnancy, I could wait to have another one. His lovely staff was very supportive,compassionate and knowledgeable. Tough love works in this office!
Author:
QUICK VISIT, GREAT ADVICE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I AM DEFINITELY BOOKING A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR MUSHA
Author:
Excellent, my doctor for 10 years, he is the best doctor a infertility patient could have. I am very appreciative for the 10 years of care i have received. Very Special talented, caring, doctor.